Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3481 times)
choychifung

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

check their telegram group if it's many people involved. if yes, then it means good bounty.

SafeKeet ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
—————— ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ ——————
WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

There are plenty of good bounty campaigns in this forum and the first thing that you need to be mindful
of is if the actual product or initial coin oddering is as good as they are claiming it to be.  You should also check the project team behind if they are legit and if they are very passionate bout making sure that the campaign is running as it should be.  one criteria recommended to me was that there should be about 20-40% budget allocation for both signature and bounty campaigns as this would mean that they are very certain that they are willing to pay that much of their budget to pay off those who are taking part in the campaign for advertising purposes, to make sure it's a success.  You just have to be mindful that you be very thourough with the rules and be compliant with it too.
In my case ebit campaign was recommended to me and I've seen it's initial offering.  It is now past the pre sale and so it moving to the actual sale at roughly 0.06$/ebit.  I am sure the project team behind this is amazing and so is their coin offering, so take a look at the link below and see for yourself!

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

Hmmm... This is actually a hardest question to answer because you can't just simply pick a good bounty from those informations .... It likely gambling, researching H2H (Head to Head ) history won't give you a big chance for winning a bet. You need to do more and maybe sometimes it's all about lucks.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

A lot of good projects are coming and also giving bounties.If you really want to find a good project for your camaign you can check on different ICO reviewer like ICobench,icodaily etc.They are giving a rank to all the ico's coming.In this way you will know if the project is good to go.Also you need to review by your own regarding the roadmap, platform and the staff as well.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
Team's background, attended seminars or will attend, videos of the team, effect to the technology and ICO ratings or reviews these are a good way to avoid scams going on with bounties and the entire ICO.

nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow

to choose a good bounty you can see from the allocation they provide and who the manager of the bounty if the manager has experienced and have a lot of allocation with a good product then it bounty good.
digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

before choosing bounty check the bounty manager and his experience. Check their social network, if they have good followers. then we can assume it is a good bounty.
sendohmarin

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

you should first see the contents of the website, there is certainly no explanation about the product. if the product suits you according to your mind, then the project has a concept to advance the project. then you can see the project team, whether good or not, you candirectly check their profile. my way if you want to see a good project or not, usually i always see telegram group, and there you can see if many enthusiasts or not .
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

I think you have to study carefully the ICO project firstly, before taking the decision of participating in its bounty campaign. If the project is promising, and have good potential, experienced team and attractive concept, then its bounty is most likely profitable, otherwise stay away because doing bounty require long time and effort.
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

before choosing bounty check the bounty manager and his experience. Check their social network, if they have good followers. then we can assume it is a good bounty.

There is not direct connection between bounty manager's social networks and his ICO's.
Sometimes even bounty manager can't get feedback from his employer during bounty campaign. Smiley  Nobody guarantee ICO will not a scam in future.

Atomino

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

s it still a good time to take advantage of these bounty campaigns, or is it too late now?
pro2017

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

ICO your providing your service on. Look if the team and their market are legitimate so that you won't be joining ICOs that are scam.it is important to have fewer participants
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

To choose a bounty it's very simple! But not a simple step to participate in a bounty campaign.

Before joining any campaign you must read whitepaper & try to find out potential of the project, after that if you satisfied then check the bounty allocation.

If you want to participate social media campaign then check allocation in prior campaign.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

There are a few things I usually check before joining  a bounty program. I check who's the campaign manager, there are those known managers that has been successful in their campaigns. I read their bounty thread as well as the whitepaper. Check also their budget or allocation for their bounty program.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
CuteBaby123

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

choosing a good bounty is really difficult now because there are a lot of scammy ones. In choosing you have to be wise. First, i consider the developers of the ICO. I take time to read their project's whiteppaer and the profile of the developers. Look ar search them in the net and you would find if they are real or not. Second, do not get hook with the high allocations or stakes given by the bounties. Sometimes, those high rewards are very lurring yet deceiving. Lastly, take time to read the announcement thread and everything.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Melfoy72

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

To choose a bounty it's very simple! But not a simple step to participate in a bounty campaign.

Before joining any campaign you must read whitepaper & try to find out potential of the project, after that if you satisfied then check the bounty allocation.

If you want to participate social media campaign then check allocation in prior campaign.
And of course check how many stakes allotted for you rank and how many for Hero/Legendary.
If that difference less than three or four times it's good. Otherwise they can get not comparable more.

selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

Try to do your research if ever you found a certain bounty. First, check if it is legit. See if the moderators or the campaign managers are responsive, because they can help you if you have inquiries. Second, see what the project is all about. The main reason why there is a bounty is because there is a cause. Third, know the amount of stakes/token you're about to receive once you've joined. These steps are just guide, you can do your own ways in choosing your desired bounty.

noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

Look for ICO with a reasonable probability of paying at the end of the campaign and where the amount of work is fair for the payment.

Extreme payment and almost no work and you will be joining scams, a lot of  work and small payment and you will be working for free...

ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

bounty manager is a very important factor. you need to pay attention to things like the idea of the project, the potential future situation, how much money it collects in the ico process, the number of participants, and the status of weekly updates Smiley

ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:08:48 PM

You need to focus on the coin's value first then you need to see for how long the bounty program is for and then according to the coin allocation select the campaign accordingly there is a lot of profit in bounty program. You will be rewarded a great amount of coins only if you complete all the tasks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: