Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3481 times)
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

To choose a good bounty project or not, we need to read the whitepaper carefully. If the project is good, it will produce good coins. That's my opinion😊

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

There are plenty of good bounties. Search for them here on bitcointalk because you can end up with the best one
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

to choose a good bounty you have to consider your bitcointalk rank and your social media accounts because it is badly needed if you an higher rank in bitcointalk like full - legendary you can find bounties with higher allocation of percentage in signature camp and if you have so many followers and friends you can find higher allocation of percentage in social media campaign
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

You have to take a look on the bounty manager at first, because the reputation is extremely important, and the reliability of the project itself.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

A good bounty should have worthwhile rewards, a community large enough to support the project and of course if the rewards manager is acting and responsive, as well as the project team in social media.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
First look for the bounty allocation to your desired bounty program, social media campaigns like fb,twitter,telegramor blogging youtube or reddit,blog writtings, etc.,or if you are planning to joing the signature campaign, if the allocation is 25-40% that would be the ideal bounty allocation.

You should consider the whitepaper too,read the whole whitepaper,join telegram and ask the developers if you have any questions it shouldnt be a business minded whitepaper.
Look for the product/services that this ICO has to offer,if there is none i wont join
Check the founder's and developer's background,are they capable?
The roadmap must be clear ,short and long term goals are needed.
Lastly community's feedback to the project,if you received positive feedbacks join!

Good advice dude. Usually i used to check White paper and i will choose best bounty based upon the manager. I will check trust able manager only, I wont go with others. Apart from this i will validate with below link.

https://topicolist.com/

This will help you to find top order best ICO. It has option of ACTIVE ICO, PRE ICO, and UPCOMING ICO, PAST ICO.

Onit008

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

First of all, if we will choose the good bounty, we must log in our peoject. After that, we can choose home and we look the alternative cryptorencies. Then, we can click the announcement or bounty to search the good bounty. Befire we join the bounty, we must look the date about bounty. Bacause to choose the good bounty we must join the new bounty or updet the bounty to get the many coins. So this is my opinion about the choose a good the bounty. I hopes we can get a good bounty everyday in our project.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

There are a lot of good bounties around. Always read the whitepaper and understand. Know the developer by joining their telegram wherein you can ask them directly your queries and doubts. Do not stick on one bounty, read a lot so you can compare. For me, the more participants they have, the more popular they are. The disadvantage for that, you may receive a small stake due to volume of participation sharing. But I would rather be receive a few than to fall on scams.

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
First look for the bounty allocation to your desired bounty program, social media campaigns like fb,twitter,telegramor blogging youtube or reddit,blog writtings, etc.,or if you are planning to joing the signature campaign, if the allocation is 25-40% that would be the ideal bounty allocation.

Bounty allocation does not matter if the ICO will not be successful and most of their product is not really being used it use case. So better to read whitepapers, it must be detailed and the roadmap must seem to be true but that will mainly depend on your judgment. Also, see how their crowd sale is going, you will know if the ICO will be successful depending on how that will go.
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

I always search for bounty campaigns on this forum first and then I read their whitepapers, check their social media accounts. And it’s important how they communicate with investors and bounty hunters, how is going their crowd sale.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

There are many ways to be able to identify a good bounty. You can consider the manager of the bounty project, their idea and promotion strategy. You need to scrutinize the three criteria above for a good or bad campaign. It is my experience checking ICO projects and hopefully it will help in your work.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

Lots of good advice here.  Here is one more important thing.

Timing is very important.

Since rewards are sent out according to how many stakes and the percentage allocated, it is simple that you will get more by starting out with the campaign early vs. starting later.

This can actually save you so much time when searching for bounty programs.
If you are using the bounty thread (in altcoin discussion - marketplace - bounties) then it will take FOREVER to go through all of them.
So just make it simple, only click on the threads that have very few responses, like only have 1 to 10 pages of responses.
This will filter out a vast majority of bounties that you are too late to join to receive significant rewards.

By doing this you will encounter 2 types: a bounty campaign that has no hype or a fresh, brand new one.
Just look at the posting date and you can tell.

If it's a new one, then start looking it up to see if it is legit.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

Choosing a good bounty is not an easy method. I mostly look for the following characteristics:

1. A detailed and well-written white paper, which is free from plagiarism
2. Development team consisting of well known and trust-worthy individuals
3. At least 2% of all the tokens / coins dedicated to the bounty program
4. Assurances from the developers about what to do with the unsold coins
5. Bounty campaign duration must be well-defined, and less than 8 weeks.
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

There is some options that will help u a little:

Bountyplatform.io -alot of different of them

Bountylord.com - many projects, u can sort by type

Icobench.com - also good one, u have to put "Bounty available" and look at their current rate

Also u have to see, what project is, what team is behind it, how main site looks, etc.
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

I think you should consider on how good its idea. If you think it can catch people attention consider it. You should also check its popularity, the more people means more chance of investors and may result to higher rewards for us. We should also check the fees and reviews of it on sthe media/social media. I suggest you also to use some ICO evaluations sites as much as possible.
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

If you want to choose a good bounty find an established bounty manager here in bitcointalk like needmoney, atriz, sylon, blockeye, and many more. With personality you can have assurance for the bounty you choose.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
andrino

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

The good bounty campaign is different concepts and approach to the community. Approach to the community and to the people can be one of the criteria to see the good bounty. New up coming campaigns will be original or maybe more develop than the first one.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

A good Bounty Programe was selected first with the Bounty project. Then we'll check the size of the Coin in that Bounty and see who team members are in the project. If there are so many Good Reviews, then that Bounty is eligible. That's how I choose Bounty.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

Many blockchain startups choose to launch a bounty campaign prior to, or after, their ICO. To choose a good bounty campaigne you have to be selective and do your own research. You also have to be patient and be careful with scammers.It's also important to follow  a channel where manager can interact with bounty hunters. This is not only important for answering support-related questions, but also for building a community of early adopters around  product or service.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

Each person may have their own way and consideration to choose a good bounty that they will join. However, generally, some terms may help you to consider the decision. first is about the bounty campaign that you will join based on your desire and passion such as Twitter campaign, facebook, Signature, Blog, and some others. Each campaign will have their own allocation of the token based on percentage. Then, You must find a good ICO project. To know if it is good or not, you can do research on the thread of the project, learn the whitepaper and website. It is also better to know the total amount of the token and its allocation for the bounty. Learning more and understanding more about the project, roadmap, token-sale, and coins/tokens of the bounty is also important. It may help you to choose a good bounty.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: