Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3481 times)
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

To choose a good bounty project or not, we need to read the whitepaper carefully. If the project is good, it will produce good coins. That's my opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

Experience has taught me that there are at least three things you should do before you start participating in a campaign:

1) Read the whitepaper, or you will regret that you did not understand what the project's goals are and it will be nightmare when you do personalized tweets

2) Make sure that the project has good support, credibility and that it puts you to work hard. There are many projects that only ask you 2 RT per week, it clearly seems that you do not have to be successful in collecting funds

3) Analyze the management of the manager in his other campaigns. There are managers who does not update the spreadsheet or who does not have Telegram groups dedicated to the Bounty Campaign, and in the long term be another nightmare.

Finally, you should be aware of the fundraising for Softcap, it is very important to do a good job on Facebook and Twitter to attract investors and to receive your rewards

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:07:27 PM

To choose a good bounty project or not, we need to read the whitepaper carefully. If the project is good, it will produce good coins. That's my opinion

Yes, whitepaper can really help to know the project and personalities involved because in this way we can say that the bounty project is legitimate due known legitimate officers involved.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

Yes, whitepaper can really help to know the project and personalities involved because in this way we can say that the bounty project is legitimate due known legitimate officers involved.

whitepapers cant guarantee a legit bounty. You know guys everything can be fake these days because we are now living on a new world where impossible can be turn into possible with only a few modifications. but overall , im not saying that reading white papers is a bad idea , of course it will still help in order to know their details and also to minimize the risk as well.

I do choose a bounty that has a good reward allocation and i dont really mind the campaign manager or reading the important details because that takes time and effort .
samidhu1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

This is actually a hardest question to answer because you can't just simply pick a good bounty from those informations .... It likely gambling, researching H2H (Head to Head ) history won't give you a big chance for winning a bet. You need to do more and maybe sometimes it's all about lucks..
designcoinz

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

to choose a good bounty I usually see from the whitepaper of the ICO whether it has a good team or not and whether it has a good bounty manager or not because sometimes there are managers who do not take care of bounty well and will only make us waste of time
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

I choose the bounty of campaign managers. Usually a manager who values his reputation very responsibly approaches the choice of the project. This increases the chance that you will be paid for your work.

nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

Some of the things to do before joining Bounty are, you should check the list of available bounties and their potentials. After that, you should study the white paper first, check the team members and possibly their previous works to be convinced of how promising the project will be, check their roadmap and what will be your reward for participating in the campaign.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

here you need to carefully choose the work that you are going to do and the reward that you will receive for it. carefully read the terms of participation, which offers the project and look at the whitepaper bounty.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

if I personally choose a good bounty by looking at the allocation of the bounty and who the manager of the bounty.

Does the coin or token have a future? Can get value, or just a copy of cheap bitcoin like other shitcoin. What is the purpose of the project, and who is on the developer team. A good gift can only exist if the project of the gift is good. So, the bounty that has a bounty pool hug is not automatic either. You should see the project they are promoting
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

if I personally choose a good bounty by looking at the allocation of the bounty and who the manager of the bounty.

Does the coin or token have a future? Can get value, or just a copy of cheap bitcoin like other shitcoin. What is the purpose of the project, and who is on the developer team. A good gift can only exist if the project of the gift is good. So, the bounty that has a bounty pool hug is not automatic either. You should see the project they are promoting

exactly, shitty projects have good managers all the time. When I do my first bounty soon, i'll look for disruption, something that'll fill a big hole in a market that doesn't yet exist

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

You can visit their social media if they have lots of followers and feedback from team members. And you need to read their website and what their purpose is from the community. You can see the rewards manager profile if they can trust
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
like someone said just select the bounty manager who has trusted bounty campaigns off all time .. thats all i can give you
aquamand

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

you can search and find a suitable one for you in the Bounty page. But bounty campaigns doesnt accept everyone want to join. you have to be experienced in that area. there must be some previous work of yours. sometimes they reject participants.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

For me, you must check some useful website like https://icobench.com. It help you to decide the right bounty program and good crypto project, cause you can see there some expert rating and project is what for. Just put some effort to understand the process of it, from the beginning till the target service and expectation of one project. Don't just join to earn but also join because you see the potential benefits and demand of community of that project. Do sense, make sense.
SimasB

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

KuCoin used to run a retweet competition with big rewards for everyboby. I'd go for bigger names than new projects as they're not listed yet.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

Look first at the managers of the leading bounty campaign, as well as on the campaigns they conducted earlier and than they ended. A manager who values his reputation always carefully approaches the choice of the campaign that he is offered to lead.

frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

Look first at the managers of the leading bounty campaign, as well as on the campaigns they conducted earlier and than they ended. A manager who values his reputation always carefully approaches the choice of the campaign that he is offered to lead.

Also, lots of good companies got screwed by a bad manager. Ive seen this happen tons of times, spreadsheets that dont get updated regularly, managers that refuse to answer questions, multiple days of absence, ... most dont treat it like a real job, which it is

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
MastahBounty1000

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

How to choose a good ICO does require precision and caution that is critical enough, we must really look for information as detailed as possible so that we do not participate in ICO which leads to Scam, which we must consider is the concept of his project, the Team involved in project, and do not forget we learn whitepapernya.
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Do the same research as if you were going to invest in a project. If there is interest, perhaps there is a good fund in the list, the attention of important persons, this is an unequivocally worthwhile project. How successful and promising is for you to decide in further research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: