Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3481 times)
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
You have to figure out whether ICO is a scam or not.
If it is not scam it should have good web-site, good team, big investors and larege community.
In this case it is mostly possible that bounty will be good one.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VelascoMark20

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

There are bounties that are fake, to avoid this bounties take a look to the profile of the developer of the bounty and look if it has good records of making successful bounties in the past. And for the bounty reward, look for the percentage of the campaign you want to join, if you are satisfied of it's percentage then join the campaign. It's up to you if your satisfied with the percentage of your campaign.
Coin_Tracker01

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

I don't have a good experience with bounties on btctalk, plus I just see all the fake profiles chasing signatures, idk. I really like the bounty this one betting platform made. They run it themselves through their website with a leader-board. I can't remember the name, I see so many projects every day, its' hard to keep track... will look for it, though.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

I don't have a good experience with bounties on btctalk, plus I just see all the fake profiles chasing signatures, idk. I really like the bounty this one betting platform made. They run it themselves through their website with a leader-board. I can't remember the name, I see so many projects every day, its' hard to keep track... will look for it, though.
that's the tradition of bounty campaign from the beginning in this forum, some even have up to 20 accounts to follow the campaign, it is ridiculous but that's the fact.
Coin_Tracker01

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

that's the tradition of bounty campaign from the beginning in this forum, some even have up to 20 accounts to follow the campaign, it is ridiculous but that's the fact.

Yeah, but...man, I don't even know how to comment on that. I guess, it's just how it is, but why not have it better if you can. Altough I guess it gives the forum a part of the charm.
The_Masterer

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Like this one? https://bounty.bethereum.com/
Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

You need to read their websites and what's their intention of the community. You can see the profile of the bounty manager if they can trust. You can visit their social media if they have many followers and the feedback of the team members.
Coin_Tracker01

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

You need to read their websites and what's their intention of the community. You can see the profile of the bounty manager if they can trust. You can visit their social media if they have many followers and the feedback of the team members.

I think it's hard to tell these days anyway. I was part of this one bounty a while back and all look super legit, but then they stopped answering on Telegram for a bit and also they moved the ICO like 4 times, I mean wtf. Only bounty I ever found worth my time were some translation or graphic design bounties, but hey, whatever works for that person.
Coin_Tracker01

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

Like this one? https://bounty.bethereum.com/

Oh, sorry, I didn't see the comment, that one, yeah. I knew it was purple, but couldn't remember the name :p
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

I myself also just learned how to find a good bounty, my experience is you have to see ann, whitepaper and their website. and then you can see how many percent of coins will be distributed to bounty participants. but if to get a coin that has a high price, in my opinion depends on investors and traders. if the coin is sold out on ico, then I am sure, when the coin is in the market, the coin price will be more at ico price.

beetlejam

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

Choosing a good bounty is simply down to choosing a good ICO.

Remember for you to get a payout you need the ICO to be legitimate, be successful and then start trading on exchanges. Personally, I use Crowdholding. They are co-creation platform where you give feedback to startups and earn their token + Crowdholding's YUP. The YUP is already on some exchanges and they are growing. I think in the next few months they will take off.

Link is here :- https://www.crowdholding.com (also it's free)
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

I remember users mentioned here several forum users who are bounty gurus..
They are hired by ICO owners and therefore they have higher trust and reliability..
Can you list several of these gurus?
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

Every project in bounty are good, but it's up to you to choose. Make sure you choose a high offer so that you can start your investment after all.
ANDRE2222

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

to choose a good bounty based on my experience, I usually choose an experienced bounty manager. Do not be tempted by bounty that offers high payouts. See whitepaper, social media and websites. A good bounty definitely has a lot of supporters who give good support to the bounty.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

I've been looking for a bounty for a very long time. Since the previous experience was not always successful. Find a good project with a decent payment is a big problem. It's a game of roulette and sometimes just wasted time. I will not name the projects, but there are cases of payment of $ 20 per month.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

For me, I prefer to identify first the manager and the escrow of the campaign because they have more power than we are. Even though we know that their project is great and their roadmap is well-off, it still has the potential to be a scam, as they can not afford the money for bounty hunters and not responsible for payment. So choosing the legit ICO, it's better to acknowledge first the manager and the escrow.

altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

Hello.
I have answered this question in another thread. I'll copy paste it again here.

Most of time, we can not identify a scam until end of the ICO. I participated a scam one. No even a bad sign to identify it early. Did bounty tasks for weeks. Finally all wasted. So here're my key factors to identify a good bounty.

1. At the first, the bounty manager.

I usually participate on Bountyhive, tokensuite, amazix like that. My best selection (was) bountyhive. they do researches for us. And their bounty platform is easy to use. (in the darico bounty tokensuite team did a big ugly work. Their client refused 99% of participants. But team forgot to let us know. Finally, spreadsheets updated and participants got it. They have already done a hard job. It's all gone. Eventually, the team re-started it. But everything we did in the past happened to be wasted and we had to re-register. They lost the faith. + and the denaro scam....

Be careful if you do a tokensuit bounty. Their bounties are good. But keep track of the thread. The chance of not having your Tokens is high. It can happen by a tiny mistake you did, and we can not identify it early coz they do not update the spreadsheet regularly. Amazix bounties are also good. But they change bounty rules time to time. So there is a big chance to not have rewards If you were not very alert.

I do not trust new bounty programs posted by new users. Before participate this type of bounties, I do a big research. So my recommendation is bountyhive. (Not anymore. They have no issues yet. But their transparency is not enough)

2. The team
Project team should has a related background, experiences. But remember to ensure that the team is an actual one. Some scam bounties use some experienced people and their photos in their bounty programs to cheat us.

3. Project concept, Website and whitepaper.
You can have an idea about the project. Well planed one, an insta project or copied...

4. Bounty details.
Take look at rewards system, tasks you have to do. Scams asks you to post, share things like spams. Coz they need only to collect cash. They have no future vision after the tokensale.  Their hardcap should be enough to build a such kind of business. If they are going to build a small business with a big cap, It may be a scam. If they are giving away a big rewards be careful.
.... Many things are there to consider. I can not explain all here.

Hope this will help anyone with the same problem.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
Marine8

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

For me, choosing a good bounty depends on the team behind it. If the team is real, then the project is more likely to be real.Moreover, based on the bounty manager that manages the campaign, one can also know whether the campaign is real or scam. Some bounty managers have the experience to detect scam projects.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:41:39 AM

My experience is to look at the level and credit of this bounty manager. And how many people are involved in this coin? Of course, we must understand their rules
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:51:04 AM

First you look for the bounty allocation to your desired bounty program, read the whole whitepaper, join telegram and ask the developers if you have any questions it shouldnt be a business minded whitepaper. If the team is real, then the project is more likely to be real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: