Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3481 times)
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow

I think even the whitepaper of the bounty campaign are good and fully potential, if they didn't meet the softcap at least of their target sales minimum, ti doesn't make sense at all. But that's the only way to find a good bounty project, or use ico ratings anyhow for this things anyway, or you could try to use some of the bounty site then you apply there if you want.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

In my opinion, there are a number of things that become a reference whether the ICO project is good or bad, including:

1. Whitepaper
2. A solid team
3. Roadmap
4. The number of supporting communities
5. And, Partner

Yes, you are right partnership will not be revealed at the beginning of their promotions and we have considered them about their marketing strategies because many companies get partners only on the basis of their product developments.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

Nowadays I just try to participate in those kind of bounties that have been added to some exchange or pay in Eth or Btc , I know that is hard to find but I'm tired of joining to those kind of bounties that have no future and die before they even born!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:04:27 AM

I always visit icobench and compare the rate of a project there. read the assessment and conclusions of the project
it was quite helpful and I have no doubt about this kind of web, even though many people don't believe it.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:44:47 AM

I always visit icobench and compare the rate of a project there. read the assessment and conclusions of the project
it was quite helpful and I have no doubt about this kind of web, even though many people don't believe it.
I don't join bounty but as far as concern.

Many are telling that some sites like that are also potentially paid for their assessment. The best way to choose a good bounty is to DYOR. All details regarding the project, bounty, team and manager should be your priority concern.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gunbounty
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

crypto-development and marketing agency

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 10:10:11 AM

Information for Creative Content Creators
To make a video and get a prize of $ 600, is it tempting? Or write an article and get $ 400?

If you are creating content: making videos or writing articles, then we invite you to participate in the competition from the Netbox.Global project. All works submitted in the bounty and which will receive the “GOOD QUALITY and HIGH QUALITY” ratings will be awarded with additional incentive prizes:
Video:
1st place - prize $ 600
2nd place - prize $ 400
3rd place - prize $ 200
Articles:
1st place - prize 400 $
2nd place - prize 250 $
3rd place - prize $ 150

In order to participate in the competition you need to register in the bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5206233 and submit your video or article until 12/25/2019
The jury is the NBX team.
Competition Results Announcement - 12/30/2019
Prize Payments - 12/31/2019

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ GUNBOUNTY ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
crypto-development and marketing agency
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:46:48 AM

For projects that have just started, investors can hardly judge the quality of the project. The basis of what I did was to look at the activity of the user community of this project and then decide whether to participate.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 10:23:20 AM

For projects that have just started, investors can hardly judge the quality of the project. The basis of what I did was to look at the activity of the user community of this project and then decide whether to participate.

everything started small but some old projects are lucky because the trust of people before was pure but now the people now have doubts  . you chose based on the stat of the manager  or the owner  ?  owners can also create thier account on here  .  they  look trusted if they have higher level accounts with positive trust as well  aside from a good reputation manager  but most of the ones that we have or we see nowadays were just newbies . that makes us hard to decide
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 05:45:10 AM

Now a day, it is impossible to predict the bounty because with the recent trend about the bounty makes me not comfortable, even we have seen activity from the team, but the ultimate results from them is nothing, sometimes it is very hard to find the legit bounty.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 06:15:30 AM

Research is all you need, do not listen to people because they might not see what you can see if you do research on a project, people like judging things from their own point of view, find yourself some answers before promoting any project

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 10:48:08 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
First look for the bounty allocation to your desired bounty program, social media campaigns like fb,twitter,telegramor blogging youtube or reddit,blog writtings, etc.,or if you are planning to joing the signature campaign, if the allocation is 25-40% that would be the ideal bounty allocation.

You should consider the whitepaper too,read the whole whitepaper,join telegram and ask the developers if you have any questions it shouldnt be a business minded whitepaper.
Look for the product/services that this ICO has to offer,if there is none i wont join
Check the founder's and developer's background,are they capable?
The roadmap must be clear ,short and long term goals are needed.
Lastly community's feedback to the project,if you received positive feedbacks join!

These criteria are not a guaranty that the project will go well, there are projects that looks good in paper only to end up under develop by developers when I was just active in ICO bounty campaign that looks very promising but ended up not getting funded or paused projects like Adab, Weidex Liker World ended up a poor and under develop and not doing good in the market.

DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 07:55:13 AM

As a bounty hunter I don't expect you to care about what happens in the life of a project after bounty ends and we all get paid, hunter's aim is always to dump quickly once trading starts, just find yourself a legit bounty project that wants to give a try with something new, still its base on luck but increase your chances by joining multiple projectsv
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: