Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3481 times)
Stamil

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

It is not easy to find a good bounty. Use below mentioned websites to find the best bounty campaigns.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
Further i used to read ICO whitepapers and then we can get a clear idea about good projects. Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates. Always try to do good bounty managers campaigns only.

These sites sell good reviews. You need to learn to choose the right project for yourself and pay attention to the bounty manager's attitude towards bounty hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

I have been doing bounty for few months now. During that period, I have come across good ones and bad ones. As an example, I received tokens from a particular bounty and the value was below 50$. It is very hard to identify them until the end. But you can get an idea based on the project, team, structure, popularity etc.
Sandra999

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

For me i would rate the bounty by looking at the Bounty Manager. My colleauge told me that there are several bounty managers that are very credible when it comes to handling bounty campaigns.
Report to moderator 
hasbihafis

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

in fact we must selective in choosing a job, whatever the job, including in choosing a good bounty. if in my opinion, see the roadmap, whether the roadmap is clear or not, and then see the token supply. if the supply is too much, the price will be much later than expected, but luck is a factor that benefits us, and most importantly, read carefully the ICO whitepapper, if interesting and good prospectnya, better join the bounty.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

1. check the project
2. check the whitepaper
3. check the community
4. check what your guts telling you

D93
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
choose the correct bounty for you that suits your time especially on the required task and rules that you think is easy to follow

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

It is very difficult. It is necessary to learn the product for a long time, the experience of the team and their vision in this area. In fact, gold does not always shine, you have to take the quantity.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow

Why do not you do a little research in the forum before these kind of issues? As I mentioned earlier, I give you a little bit of information about the circumstances I look at. First you need to investigate the history of the project team. This is undoubtedly the most important condition and step. Later, it is useful to investigate project objectives, ICO scores and the use of the project. Of course, if there are companies that are in agreement, then it is necessary not to go through those companies without investigating.
trang1188

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

before you want to do bounty,you should check all in foramtion about that ico or you can see rate on some website as icorating,i think they rate very good
Maza197

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

it is very normal to ICO projects to be dropped down after the success on the sale. because people who are invest in are want to earn profits  even they only got a small percentage of profits per projects, so instead ICO grow investors dumping theyre coins that they have and naturally the price goes down, meaning even a good projects can be manipulate the price because of some investors who are greed to earn profits after the ICO.

and to find/choose a good bounty, ICO must have a good team, roadmap and of course a good to be true announcement that indicates all the information about their projects. dont choose a bounty that managing of newbie or jr member, because 80% of them are scam. i already got scammed many times because of those low rank who managing the bounty and at the end theyre got away after the ICO.
This is excellent to talk all about. Hopefully it will helpful to a new campaigners.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

IMHO whitepaper and community are the most important on a project.
so you have to read a whitepaper and then join in group of a project
after that you can take conclusion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

To choose a good bounty we need to check first the bounty manager if she/he has a good standing performance. Next look at their platform if it is good for you or it has a unique proposal then spot the bounty pool and the allocation given to the designate campaign if it enough for you. Furthermore read and study their whitepapers and their roadmap if it has a good way. Then after searching and also joining in the campaign don't forget to do all your jobs and participate as well as you can. As a result you haved a better future with a best ICO.

Thank you. 

Walter
paulo1210

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

To get a good bounty, you should atleast read the whitepaper and visit their website. You can see their some very important details, facts or information. Then after reading, you will know if it is successful or not. If it has a potential or none. Trust your instincts. Dont focus on time. Focue on what are the capabilities of that bounty.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

To get a good bounty, you should atleast read the whitepaper and visit their website. You can see their some very important details, facts or information. Then after reading, you will know if it is successful or not. If it has a potential or none. Trust your instincts. Dont focus on time. Focue on what are the capabilities of that bounty.

There are a lot of bounties to choose from but choosing the best that you think can help you grow as individual and whom you can trust throughout the campaign. Its better you study about the bounty's project and weigh what project do you think suits your capability.
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

This is the main criterion that the coin lived to release and was a little more than the purchase price. So you've got to think a lot and analyze. To count on a good profit, you have to work on it.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

I always see the details of many projects, especially when viewed from the composition of teams, concepts, sales and website. it's convincing to be a good bounty choice. that's fundamental and will usually be successful.

ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

I think you should try AIRODROP. I heard that there can be a good reward. I'm a new person here and I'm not very good at Bounty's campaigns, but I also hear that doing well.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Angel Balu

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

Choose intuitively what you like. Look closely, read the comments. Personally, I never enter the ICO on the first day, and 2-3 weeks watching.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

The most important thing to choose a good reward is to see if the team has been doing things all the time, and the high-quality ico is worth the long-term investment.

Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

Review its bounty po after reading its white paper, bounty poll helps you what type of bounty you would like to pick, if you want Twitter then pick bounty with 20% budget for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: