Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3481 times)
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

Techspecs is running an initial coin offering ICO to fund the development of its software. Those who buy the techspecs token stands a chance to benefit from its price growth, as the company generates revenue services. Those who uses techspecs products will also earn free tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

A good ico should have a lot of attention in the ANN section and on the telegram group. If it has, check if there is a bounty available for that campaign. If the telegram group and the number of replies here on bitcointalk is low, you should avoid that bounty

The best is yet to come!
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow

Try to actually take a look at the Bounty Managers as well.
The well known Bounty Managers here on the forum have bigger chances to host successful bounties rather than an Jr.Member that made an account just to post about a bounty campaign.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

I only partake in bounties when I would also consider participating in their ICO. The main reason is that otherwise I may not be motivated to keep track on all details.

Obviously things like percentages of tokens, trustworthiness of team, whitepaper etc are quite important.

Tokenmetrics is another important thing. Recently I almost joined a bounty campaign with 10 billion tokens....where percentages were meager at best....
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

In order to choose a good bounty, I resort to the method of looking at every detail. Some of the bad bounties can immediately be calculated simply by looking at what is not very autonomously made site.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow

I think finding knowledge is important so you have a lot of understanding about ico, investment and crypto. I see your profile. and I think you've created too many social media campaigns. almost like spam. this is wrong, because you have violated the signature rules. and to add insight into your knowledge you must engage and discuss much

Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

First look for the bounty allocation to your desired bounty program, social media campaigns like fb,twitter,telegramor blogging youtube or reddit,blog writtings, etc.,or if you are planning to joing the signature campaign, if the allocation is 25-40% that would be the ideal bounty allocation.

You should consider the whitepaper too,read the whole whitepaper,join telegram and ask the developers if you have any questions it shouldnt be a business minded whitepaper.
Look for the product/services that this ICO has to offer,if there is none i wont join
Check the founder's and developer's background,are they capable?
The roadmap must be clear ,short and long term goals are needed.
Lastly community's feedback to the project,if you received positive feedbacks join!

i agree with him. When i am looking  for bounties,the first thing i look for is the concept of the project,its allocation,whitepaper,advantage of their project or products and the one manage the campaign. I do not trust campaign manager with lots of red trust and newbie managers too . i do check the feedbacks of the community too to see if the project has a potential to success.

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

I think gain some knowledge and ask yourself though , and be wise that's all I think because I experienced it but take note don't be afraid on taking risk , risk is just here and there you can't outrun it but we can learn from it. So basically gain some experienced that's all and good luck.
sergey_vass

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

Bounty can be selected in these victah lot lot talking about it, look at where senior forum members and join them)
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

Bounty can be selected in these victah lot lot talking about it, look at where senior forum members and join them)

Agreed, looking for trustworthy senior figures in a bounty can be one indicator that it is sound. Backing from experience figures is a powerful tool in assessing the worth of projects; these guys have been there and got the t-shirt. Only through mistakes and experience do you improve your bounty hunting skills.
peachaston4

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

It is a pretty tricky situation. You should join their telegram group and review the energy and activity there. You can look out for other indicators as well like the advisors and all.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

You should read and search about their project, whitepaper, team and advisors. Most important thing is the idea and the business area they are targeting.
CHILO20

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

Find out their Webpage and read the Whitepages, research the team, core, manager.
Be active on telegram and twitter, read news for leads and future information.
It's so hard to tell because sometimes even the ones that looks legit is also not paying their marketers.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

First look for the bounty allocation to your desired bounty program, social media campaigns like fb,twitter,telegramor blogging youtube or reddit,blog writtings, etc.,or if you are planning to joing the signature campaign, if the allocation is 25-40% that would be the ideal bounty allocation.

You should consider the whitepaper too,read the whole whitepaper,join telegram and ask the developers if you have any questions it shouldnt be a business minded whitepaper.
Look for the product/services that this ICO has to offer,if there is none i wont join
Check the founder's and developer's background,are they capable?
The roadmap must be clear ,short and long term goals are needed.
Lastly community's feedback to the project,if you received positive feedbacks join!

i agree with him. When i am looking  for bounties,the first thing i look for is the concept of the project,its allocation,whitepaper,advantage of their project or products and the one manage the campaign. I do not trust campaign manager with lots of red trust and newbie managers too . i do check the feedbacks of the community too to see if the project has a potential to success.
every possible thing that we can have here are may always do what we may have to be for here cause we all know that this is may hard to do make some research but we all know that this is for what for the best for not be just waste our time for.
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

Necessarily you must look at the bounty manager, the idea of the project and of course on the pool
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

Time is precious so do not waste the time on scam bounty,It is good to be part of any bounty must research properly.Read white paper of project and focus on team behind the project. Market capture and road map of project reflect the worth of the project.

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

It's like choosing a project for investing. At bounties we also putting our time, effort so better o enough resourch before we participate.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

In order to choose a good project, you must study it. If you know how to analyze projects, then your choice will always be successful. Never believe the information from free chat rooms. There they lie.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

It is very difficult because you can´t just look at the project, you have to be able to predict if the ICO is going to succeed in bounty terms, not as busines.

baconlike

Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

Mostly, if you want to get more tokens, so you need as far as possible to participate in more unpopular ICO project, then you can get more tokens, so you to join this bounty thread the profits may be the highest.
But for non-popular ICOs, they are risky; Now many fraudulent ICOs are born, If you want to participate in them, requires us to have extensive knowledge of market analysis. Many webstie sites also support the quality analysis of a potential ICO project. But personally I only like to participate in the famous ICO project. The chances of success are high.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: