Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3481 times)
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:04:24 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow

First get to know what's that project all about, decide yourself if it is worth to help out. Then you check out who is managing the bounty, is it a reputable one? Do you trust him? Also you should know when will your get the reward and how much can you get, determine if it sounds reasonable or not.
Yeah that's what those who work for ICO projects should know. That is what we need to consider a good project. But there is still a shortage of criteria that is to consider the investors who have invested in the project.
If they are reputable entrepreneurs in the business world then you should work for them. Because experienced investors will never invest in fake projects. So that's how we avoid bad projects.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahesh87

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:09:38 AM

You should consider the whitepaper,road maps project and how much participants for bounty campaign.Another important thing is , check it is scam or not.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:57:42 AM

now a days its hard to find a good bounty. when the times i was doing it was good. i get paid for ins , powr , aix and more.  my favorite was eth blue , now re branded like blue. i made good income from that bounty.

if you need to select a good bounty. see the bounty thread and see the excel sheet. from the excel sheet you can figure out is it working or not. see the project concept too if its quite good definitely  bounty also good

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

I think how to chose a good bounty is by looking the field of business. Like if th ICO is for money exchanger from altcoins and btc to fiat. It is a good bounty. The development of field projects such as advisors and team members.
gestknpa

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:18:34 AM

My experience is to look at the level and credit of this bounty manager. And how many people are involved in this coin? Of course, we must understand their rules.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:27:08 AM

first I saw the project whitepaper.

second I see the list of teams and also experience.

third manager, because this is important every manager has different rules.
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:42:11 AM

I just started participating in the bounty. So far I'm focusing on senior accounts, legendary, I watch how many of them take part in the company, what signatures they have. Guys, tell me where on the forum reviews or successful projects of bounty managers?!
kinghenry06

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

It would be great if there will be links on how to start or how to get good bounties or list of bounties for the newbies to try, gain experience and earn profit.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
Just make research and make sure that you read the white paper and the people are joing on that project be careful to choose and be wisely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:57:36 AM

from sales on the bounty and the allocation of that obtained for the bounty that is because both of these are very influential in the progress of the ICO conducted the bounty.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

First, check if the bounty is legit read whitepaper research about the team behind the project, and also the most important is the bounty manager some bounty manager don't accept bounty job that is not worth it.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:48:18 AM

Normally, ICOs and Bounty work together. and airdrops too.
First, look at reviews of the projects that offer the bounty campaign. If the project is legit and rated high that's a good opportunity for bounty reward. Then I couple this with checking who is the bounty manager.  Bounty managers differ from its other on how they support community members and sees to it that rewards are given to participants.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:49:40 AM

You can find out by checking the background of the project, if the project is legit, then it is likely that the project will be a success in the future. And look at their campaigns here, whether managed by well known managers here who already have a good reputation, so we can see that as a benchmark or guarantee if they are serious about making ICO project.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

In order for you to arrive at a good bounty, do not just choose the huge amount of bounty the project is offering. Instead, choose the best project and then your bounty will definitely be worth it. Scrutinize carefully the project you want to promote before looking at how much the project is paying. Even if you received a huge payment in tokens if there is no one interested in buying it, it will become worthless. But if you received only a small bounty but the project is getting more and more successful, your coins will grow big in value.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:17:53 AM

here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow. All people also like to pick programs of companies where my personal or my company's data is stored, like Slack, Zendesk, and Facebook. ... is that I care about the privacy of my own data and contributing to that gives a good feeling to keep looking for more.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

As of the moment, there are a lot of bounties right now. Here are the the things to consider in choosing a good bounty:

1. the bounty should be manage by a higher rank not by a newbie or jr member. Most low rank bounty managers are scammers. Higher ranks are more reliable. Another thing is that read the feedbacks of the bounty managers, do a background check; by that you can determine if he is a capable bounty manager.
2. You should read the whitepaper. The whitepaper should include the product/services, the purpose of the project, the future plans for their coins, and many more.
3. You should also consider the number of participants. If there are too many participants, don't join. The distribution of the token will be divided among the participants and you will get only a little. If participants are too little, do not also participant. It may be a not so good bounty. You should choose a bounty that has enough number of participants. Not too many and also not too little; just in the middle.

---
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

My pointers I am gonna share is this
First To get a valuable token that you will hodl for a long period of time that obviously would make you rich is the overall project. If the project is unique, acceptable by the crowd, great team and if the project is a solution to a certain problem we are currently facing.

And lastly is The reward system and bounty manager. If the reward system is great like if it was a bounty for staking or you'll get a fixed amount if you do the tasks. Staking for me is much a lot better for it would maximize the bounty allocation budget and If you are also doing better than your competitors on the bounty campaign then you'll get better stakes. Bounty managers is also a big factor for they would act as the escrow of the campaign, from participants to the developers. A good bounty manager is easy to approach, would give your stakes to the set date, would deliver your token/coins after the campaign and picking great projects with potential. Worse bounty managers are having the qualities of being inactive, un-updated spreadsheets, bad selection of projects ( they aim just for money) and the worse is would not give any rewards to the bounty hunters after the campaign.

Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

First you looke the manager, what rank they are, the higher ranking are the reliable one. Second look the project by reading a whitepaper. Is it a good project or not. The participant, if there a so many people join the bounty, maybe it is a good bu project, but on the other hand you wont get a big bucks

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

I have experienced working in any bounty like working on signature campaign and I ended up with nothing. Nothing because the bounty that I've worked is a scam and the second campaign terminated in the middle of the campaign without even warning or even sending us any notification from the thread. Because of this experience, I started asking my friend who's the trusted campaign manager and how to know if it's legit or not, then he told me that I should read the white paper and look for their founders.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

I first consider the manager  and the previous campaign he/she hold.  After that, I see to it that I read every details of the project through reading their white paper.  I also join telegrams to get updates and ask question regarding the project.  If I found that the purpose of the project have a good platform, developers, and the project is feasible then I found it good campaign.  I also consider the number of token/coins they are selling and the percentage given to the campaign and other contributors.  Commonly, I also look their facebook page and follow it to receive updates regarding the project.  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: