Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to known a Scam ICO  (Read 30742 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:03:55 PM

From the scammers usually , bad ideas , bad work references , if instead people are common symbols in the section team.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

it is rather difficult to know whether the ico is a scam or not. but the basic thing is to find out ico about the project, what is it like to see the whitepaper, the road map, the team and most importantly, find information from friends who have been involved in the world for more time.

Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:58:27 AM

usually the sales results are not shown, bro. and there is no news from the positive manager or the manager is never active. therefore we must be smart when looking for Ico that is not a scam

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:22:46 AM

The best way to check wether the ICO is scam or legit is to check the people behind it. Check them and do research on their credibility and their trust rating. A lot of scammers are also posing as other people so be careful of that too. If the ICO is too good to be true chances are it is a scam. Always read whitepapera and roadmaps.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

I just discover numerous dishonest ICO will likewise emerge accompanied by an experienced organization, fantastic vivid white daily news, and so. And yet truly, for you to do a lot of our researching using the net, for the reason that FUDs because of visitors, in fact, grows warning. But, telegram 's no much longer for the reason that solid, being the admins are now able to remove a lot of our comments not to mention shift not to mention exclude visitors. This really attractive proven because of numerous ICOs which were attractive hyped, typically the Bee token, for the purpose of plagiarizing various ICOs give good results, prior to public good discounts.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

The best way to check wether the ICO is scam or legit is to check the people behind it. Check them and do research on their credibility and their trust rating. A lot of scammers are also posing as other people so be careful of that too. If the ICO is too good to be true chances are it is a scam. Always read whitepapera and roadmaps.
I agree with your opinion, but please answer me the question, Who will cope with this task? Which common users of cryptocurrency will be able to track each developer or members of the company's ico team? In any case, this task is very difficult and the results will not have a 100% guarantee either.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

Please tell me how to known a scam ICO to protect myself
BTW now i should buy ICO coin or buy coin on exchange?
Thank so much

First of all you should think abut the project idea, is it real or it is some real bullshit and no one need this at all. And only after you should check and analyze a lot of information about the team, product, use cases, competitors etc. And also i think that if the team offers more that 50% of tokens for sale it is not a good sign, it means that nobody will really working hard on a project at all.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

It is impossible to understand scam precisely or not, but you should always pay attention to the project team and the social network. On them, you can filter out the obvious scam.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

to find out ico scam you have to do a lot of research and you have to find a source of information about the team. and for now I advise you to buy on the market not at IO

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

if you really can't understand ico well, then you should not have to think about participating in buying ico tokens, because if it is done then most likely we will experience a big loss, it can be seen from the many final ico token prices this is actually more expensive compared to when entering the market, then learn first before making a decision, do not force yourself if you do not have the knowledge.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

It is not an easy task to identify a scam project beforehead.

White paper should be clear, you should understand what product they are trying to sell, Devs team should be visible.

Pay attention to market volume, rest is a chance. These days there are too many questionable projects around. We should be careful!!!
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

if you really can't understand ico well, then you should not have to think about participating in buying ico tokens, because if it is done then most likely we will experience a big loss, it can be seen from the many final ico token prices this is actually more expensive compared to when entering the market, then learn first before making a decision, do not force yourself if you do not have the knowledge.
I think that each user has already developed his own strategy for studying and analyzing information of the Eco company. Despite different directions, many are trying to study the names of all those who are behind the project. They say that this is a very effective way.

HELLO EVERYONE.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

Mostly scam project are using fakes identity of person in their team project at the website. That why you need to make some research on the team before invest is they are true person or not. Do not ever trust the project without a pictures of team project. Most of project that has no pictures of team project are always a scam one. I personally look the team development first before I invest in their ico. If I think it legit then I gladly to invest in my trust ico.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

Please tell me how to known a scam ICO to protect myself
BTW now i should buy ICO coin or buy coin on exchange?
Thank so much

Make sure to check the whitepaper carefully. If you think that there is something fishy about the project, try to investigate, ask questions on their community to make sure that all your questions are answered. I avoid joining ICOs, instead I wait for it to get listed, that way I can make sure that the project is really devoted to keep their project going.
ColdEmbrace

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

It's easy to spot a scam ICO. First indication that it is likely a scam is when you just see a lot of new members being added on their telegram channel. These are bots to make it look like the channel has lots of members. Second, the telegram will have no productive conversation. Third, the team is not showing their faces via a video introducing their project. They only add photos of team members which we know you can easily get photos online and maybe edit it a bit in photoshop. And there's a lot more...
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

i ordinarily recollect the team first. i do huge research about the team thinking about each facts they provide about any member. i commonly comply with them to check their previous sports for the past years.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:30:57 PM

It is not easy to discover scam ico imposters makes recognising scam ico a little difficult because you would have faith already on those that are used therefore it is possible to find out after you have been scrammed.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

As a rule, all scam projects make the same mistakes such as fake team, copying white paper of other projects, poor design.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

Recently, the scam ICO has become more and more. And the worst thing for an investor is that scammers have become much more professional. It is very difficult for me to learn the scam ICO.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

For the moment, I would advise you to buy on the exchange because if we buy coins at the ICO, we might get a scam project and the risk of buying an ICO when the market falls very high, especially since this year a lot of projects have prices on the market below the ICO price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: