Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

I like when project’s team is thinking about the community. It is so good when they create new interesting actions for users
What do you mean? You are talking about the bounty campaigns, or something else?
No, I mean the photo contest that they launched on their facebook account. There you can win a big amount of LCS coins. The grand prize is 5000 LCS.
OMG. It is so great. I need to participate in this contest. I hope I will have enough time to participate in it. What I need to do exactly?
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

I like when project’s team is thinking about the community. It is so good when they create new interesting actions for users
What do you mean? You are talking about the bounty campaigns, or something else?
No, I mean the photo contest that they launched on their facebook account. There you can win a big amount of LCS coins. The grand prize is 5000 LCS.
OMG. It is so great. I need to participate in this contest. I hope I will have enough time to participate in it. What I need to do exactly?
You can find details in their facebook. You just need to take a photo/selfi with Localcoinswap logo and post it on your facebook page. Also you need to be a member of LCS official page. That’s all.
imginy

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

The technical documentation provides information on coin holders. They have too many advantages over ordinary users of the project
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

The technical documentation provides information on coin holders. They have too many advantages over ordinary users of the project
Not at all! LocalCoinSwap is a democratic platform on which each participant has the right to vote, while each participant actually manages the policy of the platform!
mine777

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

Yes it's true, but what do you want? that the project was managed by all who wanted it? I agree with the developers in this solution!
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

Not at all! LocalCoinSwap is a democratic platform on which each participant has the right to vote, while each participant actually manages the policy of the platform!
This is not true. The coining members of the project are whitelisted, get the right to vote and more opportunities to use the platform
imginy

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

This is not true. The coining members of the project are whitelisted, get the right to vote and more opportunities to use the platform
You are both right. developers claim that the platform is a model of democracy, but at the same time, democracy in the hands of patricians!
kainus78

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

you're wrong. Any participant can express his opinion to the project team, and this opinion will be taken into account and processed. I have experience in this matter, and I assure you of this
mine777

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

You are both right. developers claim that the platform is a model of democracy, but at the same time, democracy in the hands of patricians!
All right. But nobody prevents buying coins and becoming patricians. Fortunately, it is not so expensive and difficult that everyone could not take advantage of this opportunity
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

you're wrong. Any participant can express his opinion to the project team, and this opinion will be taken into account and processed. I have experience in this matter, and I assure you of this
Look at the modern world. Who will listen to you until you pay a penny? Now there is no concept of democracy based on the blockchain!
imginy

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

All right. But nobody prevents buying coins and becoming patricians. Fortunately, it is not so expensive and difficult that everyone could not take advantage of this opportunity
I agree. Is this the principle of democracy, which developers claim? If this is true, then this principle is far from democracy as a whole
kainus78

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

I agree. Is this the principle of democracy, which developers claim? If this is true, then this principle is far from democracy as a whole
And where in general is written about the democratic nature of the project? you can quote these lines from white paper here on the forum?
mine777

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

It is more like a large joint-stock company, in which the shareholder who has a controlling interest, that is, the most, manages.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

And where in general is written about the democratic nature of the project? you can quote these lines from white paper here on the forum?
All those who wish to participate will vote in the proof-of-the-stake system
of a voting asset, which can be used in a public and transparent democracy contract. The
democracy contract is publically tallied
imginy

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

It is more like a large joint-stock company, in which the shareholder who has a controlling interest, that is, the most, manages.
A great analogy! Indeed, this ICO is similar to a large stock exchange with shareholders.
kainus78

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

of a voting asset, which can be used in a public and transparent democracy contract. The
Thank you so much. Well, indeed, after all, the developers took care that their project was the closest to the people and democratic as possible!
mine777

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

A great analogy! Indeed, this ICO is similar to a large stock exchange with shareholders.
But there is no democracy in joint-stock companies, right? Where did she come from in the crypto-currency market? if these people had got the levers of management of the crypto-currency policy, then it would have collapsed
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

But there is no democracy in joint-stock companies, right? Where did she come from in the crypto-currency market? if these people had got the levers of management of the crypto-currency policy, then it would have collapsed
I agree. Platform policy should be dealt with by a development team that understands the goals and objectives of the platform, and in other cases, when you need a fresh look - you can read reviews
imginy

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

In large companies, democracy really does not exist, but if it is a question of small enterprises or joint-stock companies - there really are polls
mine777

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

Thank you so much. Well, indeed, after all, the developers took care that their project was the closest to the people and democratic as possible!
No my friend! Unfortunately, there is no democracy in the form in which you read and wish. Unlike honest political struggle, this is the market
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: