Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702650 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful tool for traders who are actively engaged in these on various trading platforms.
To be honest, I do not understand for what purpose this project exists and what is its main idea, can you explain to me?
Maybe you should read a white mumagu? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:06:34 AM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful tool for traders who are actively engaged in these on various trading platforms.
To be honest, I do not understand for what purpose this project exists and what is its main idea, can you explain to me?
Maybe you should read a white mumagu? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.
I would gladly do it, but I can not, due to some private issues is not so good that I can not fully understand all the subtleties of the project. And this project has not yet been localized to other languages.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

I would gladly do it, but I can not, due to some private issues is not so good that I can not fully understand all the subtleties of the project. And this project has not yet been localized to other languages.
Well, probably this problem with the time will be not so actual, because the project has a bounty campaign. It can solve this problem.
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

Well, probably this problem with the time will be not so actual, because the project has a bounty campaign. It can solve this problem.
Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.
Well, if you briefly talk about this project, it is a convenient tool for traders and people working on crypto-exchange markets. It helps to move your assets quickly through smart contracts, this makes trading and working with it much more productive.
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

Well, if you briefly talk about this project, it is a convenient tool for traders and people working on crypto-exchange markets. It helps to move your assets quickly through smart contracts, this makes trading and working with it much more productive.
And at the moment such a functionality is a problem for traders?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

Huh
Yes, of course. At the moment, there is a huge problem with the withdrawal of funds from one exchange and moving them to another site. It's all very long, a lot of additional commissions are charged for various operations, etc. That is, the main thing in the trader's work is lightning speed and this advantage is lost in connection with these and many other difficulties.

Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

Huh
Yes, of course. At the moment, there is a huge problem with the withdrawal of funds from one exchange and moving them to another site. It's all very long, a lot of additional commissions are charged for various operations, etc. That is, the main thing in the trader's work is lightning speed and this advantage is lost in connection with these and many other difficulties.

We can face such difficulties in every well-known system, but this is so interesting, transparent project.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

I have some doubts, to be honest. Personally, I have an opinion that this currency is too expensive to be bought and used later on the general exchanger
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

I have some doubts, to be honest. Personally, I have an opinion that this currency is too expensive to be bought and used later on the general exchanger
2500 coins can be bought at the price of one etherium. I think this is the norm. Although the project has already overcome its soft cap, and presale with a bonus of 40% is still coming!
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

2500 coins can be bought at the price of one etherium. I think this is the norm. Although the project has already overcome its soft cap, and presale with a bonus of 40% is still coming!
Yes, I saw this on the site that a big percentage of the entire currency has already been sold. Given that part of the currency will be frozen - this is not the worst prospect. And how long will the presale last?
 Huh
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:29:05 AM

Yes, I saw this on the site that a big percentage of the entire currency has already been sold. Given that part of the currency will be frozen - this is not the worst prospect. And how long will the presale last?
 Huh
Presale were available for full march of 2018. Then, in april 2018, there is a start of cryptoshare ICO. After that, few months of summer there will be tests of product via early investor access to platform
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

Huh
Presale were available for full march of 2018. Then, in april 2018, there is a start of cryptoshare ICO. After that, few months of summer there will be tests of product via early investor access to platform
It's just information from the site, from the road map. What I can propose is just to read the information that's written there, and you will not have any more questions. Do you have a link to the site?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

Huh
It's just information from the site, from the road map. What I can propose is just to read the information that's written there, and you will not have any more questions. Do you have a link to the site?
For me, there is no problem to write to a person about what interests him. Why it should be necessarily a message that he should go and read the information, if I can write it to him here
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

Huh
For me, there is no problem to write to a person about what interests him. Why it should be necessarily a message that he should go and read the information, if I can write it to him here
It's just a waste of time, that's why! A good question is why the investors make the site, and filled it with scripts with autoconversion of the investment of funds at a particular stage of the roadmap?
 Huh
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

Huh
It's just a waste of time, that's why! A good question is why the investors make the site, and filled it with scripts with autoconversion of the investment of funds at a particular stage of the roadmap?
 Huh
And why in this case do you need a forum? I think, for people to ask their questions, and more informed project participants - they were answered. This site was created just for this
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

Huh
 Huh
And why in this case do you need a forum? I think, for people to ask their questions, and more informed project participants - they were answered. This site was created just for this
Yes, you're right, do not listen anyone. Ask your questions and I will answer them with pleasure. There is nothing wrong with not being able to find information right away
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Huh
 Huh
Yes, you're right, do not listen anyone. Ask your questions and I will answer them with pleasure. There is nothing wrong with not being able to find information right away
It is very pleasant to here such things from you. I really want to hear and learn only truth from your side. Thank you very much.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

At the moment, more and more decentralized trading platforms are being created, will this platform be able to withstand such competition?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

At the moment, more and more decentralized trading platforms are being created, will this platform be able to withstand such competition?
I believe that problems with the users of the platform should not arise in principle. I personally have not seen any project like this
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: