Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702646 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

Quite an interesting and very promoted project that will certainly be popular, the project will definitely hold a successful ICO and later can become an advanced decentralized trading platform
The project itself is quite innovative and offers users a completely different way to trade cryptocurrency assets
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

Quite an interesting and very promoted project that will certainly be popular, the project will definitely hold a successful ICO and later can become an advanced decentralized trading platform
The project itself is quite innovative and offers users a completely different way to trade cryptocurrency assets
Given the fact that cryptocurrency trading is very interesting and profitable occupation in the popularity of the platform, there is no sense to doubt. I think in a few years she will have a lot of users and will be huge competition centralized exchanges
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

Finally, the ico is started. I am so excited about it. I hope they will be as successful as they were at the previous stages. It is a promising project for sure.
I agree with your words. All services of Localcoinswap reach customers, users and other participants of their community. I think, it’s one of the most interesting platforms on the market
Yep, it is so important to fulfill all users’ requests. Many platforms are created to exchange currencies and that’s all, but only Localcoinswap offers that much.
You know, I mostly like that their doing interesting contest for community. For example, the photo contest in facebook. This action help to popularize this project.
In my opinion, they also help to develop the society and accept cryptocurrencies as well. Cryptocurrencies will become a payment method for daily use. I know many people that just heard them about it from news or internet.
Someday it will happen maybe. Now we need to support projects like this to create are own future and make sure that all innovations improve quality of our life.
vvv8

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:54:42 PM

Given the fact that cryptocurrency trading is very interesting and profitable occupation in the popularity of the platform, there is no sense to doubt. I think in a few years she will have a lot of users and will be huge competition centralized exchanges
Centralized exchanges will soon go into oblivion, in the near future, the majority of crypto traders will switch to decentralized platforms that will surpass all existing indicators
mothermole1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

Centralized exchanges will soon go into oblivion, in the near future, the majority of crypto traders will switch to decentralized platforms that will surpass all existing indicators
In any case, this process is quite long and not fast. It will take a lot of time and understanding that the new trading platform is really working and can compete with those exchanges on which most traders work
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

Finally, the ico is started. I am so excited about it. I hope they will be as successful as they were at the previous stages. It is a promising project for sure.
I agree with your words. All services of Localcoinswap reach customers, users and other participants of their community. I think, it’s one of the most interesting platforms on the market
Yep, it is so important to fulfill all users’ requests. Many platforms are created to exchange currencies and that’s all, but only Localcoinswap offers that much.
You know, I mostly like that their doing interesting contest for community. For example, the photo contest in facebook. This action help to popularize this project.
In my opinion, they also help to develop the society and accept cryptocurrencies as well. Cryptocurrencies will become a payment method for daily use. I know many people that just heard them about it from news or internet.
Someday it will happen maybe. Now we need to support projects like this to create are own future and make sure that all innovations improve quality of our life.
It sounds great. I hope current market will accept it and bring localcoinswap on the top. I am conviced that this project deserves it
vvv8

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

In any case, this process is quite long and not fast. It will take a lot of time and understanding that the new trading platform is really working and can compete with those exchanges on which most traders work
Given what advantages does this trading platform have, i have no doubt that it is capable of eradicating non-gaseous centralized crypto-exchanges that do not meet modern technical requirements
mothermole1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

Given what advantages does this trading platform have, i have no doubt that it is capable of eradicating non-gaseous centralized crypto-exchanges that do not meet modern technical requirements
Also, a very important factor is the promotion of the project and its impact in the cryptocurrency community. Whatever the platform is, without proper marketing, no one will know about this project . And if developers are focused on large profits and trading volumes on their platform, they should pay attention to this
vvv8

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

Also, a very important factor is the promotion of the project and its impact in the cryptocurrency community. Whatever the platform is, without proper marketing, no one will know about this project . And if developers are focused on large profits and trading volumes on their platform, they should pay attention to this
With this, the project has no problems. He is quite famous even at this stage of development, many large investors have paid attention to him
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

How much is collected in the ICO phase until now? I was off for a couple of days, until then it was very promising and collected more than I expected.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

Much is said about the security of this trading platform, what guarantees that my funds will not be stolen from the stock wallet? This type of theft is very common and very frequent, as the stock wallets are very vulnerable to hackers
vvv8

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

Much is said about the security of this trading platform, what guarantees that my funds will not be stolen from the stock wallet? This type of theft is very common and very frequent, as the stock wallets are very vulnerable to hackers
On the platform will be provided for cold wallets to store 95% of clients ' funds in order to avoid a similar incident
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

On the platform will be provided for cold wallets to store 95% of clients ' funds in order to avoid a similar incident
It turns out that my funds should be kept offline, regardless of the exchange and hackers will not be able to have direct access to my wallet through the exchange?
vvv8

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

It turns out that my funds should be kept offline, regardless of the exchange and hackers will not be able to have direct access to my wallet through the exchange?
Yeah, it's a pretty common way of protecting funds . And in general, the project will be very good in terms of security, the developers began to deal with this issue in the first place
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

Yeah, it's a pretty common way of protecting funds . And in general, the project will be very good in terms of security, the developers began to deal with this issue in the first place
Safety is a priority for the correct operation of the trading platform. A place where large amounts of money are constantly traded must certainly have the best protection
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

Safety is a priority for the correct operation of the trading platform. A place where large amounts of money are constantly traded must certainly have the best protection
For some reason, existing trading platforms often neglect safety and not only. In general, it is very inconvenient to trade on these platforms
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

For some reason, existing trading platforms often neglect safety and not only. In general, it is very inconvenient to trade on these platforms
It beats off all hunting to begin trading , because the beginner is faced with difficulties since the start-up funds for the exchange
Tobius

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

It beats off all hunting to begin trading , because the beginner is faced with difficulties since the start-up funds for the exchange
The problem of cryptocurrency exchanges is fundamental and it must certainly be solved , I believe that LocalCoinSwap will be able to arrange a revolution in the field of cryptocurrency trade
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

The problem of cryptocurrency exchanges is fundamental and it must certainly be solved , I believe that LocalCoinSwap will be able to arrange a revolution in the field of cryptocurrency trade
Therefore, today the project has managed to find a huge number of like-minded people who believe that cryptocurrency trading can be safe ,simple and effective
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

One has only to see how many people they have in the bounty once it becomes clear how global the project is waiting for us
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: