Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:40:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702649 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:02 PM

It seems to me that the mechanism that uses this platform is very cumbersome and complex. Why could not I use a standard platform?
Yes, I noticed some sagging and lagging behind the platform, but I think that this is a cost of the initial stages of the platform.
Maybe you got it wrong. He talks about the work of the service for the exchange of crypto-currency funds, and not about the work of the site. It's already an established fact that the site hangs up a bit
Oh, yes. You're right, I'm talking about the site's work. And you are talking about the direct work of the platform and service for sharing? I did not have time to use it ..
Does the resource generally allow at this stage to use the mechanism of working with other users? I thought that this phase would be after all stages of the ICO project!
I got acquainted with the technical documentation and came to the conclusion that there is absolutely no need to test the platform for operability
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

It seems to me that the mechanism that uses this platform is very cumbersome and complex. Why could not I use a standard platform?
Yes, I noticed some sagging and lagging behind the platform, but I think that this is a cost of the initial stages of the platform.
Maybe you got it wrong. He talks about the work of the service for the exchange of crypto-currency funds, and not about the work of the site. It's already an established fact that the site hangs up a bit
Oh, yes. You're right, I'm talking about the site's work. And you are talking about the direct work of the platform and service for sharing? I did not have time to use it ..
Does the resource generally allow at this stage to use the mechanism of working with other users? I thought that this phase would be after all stages of the ICO project!
I got acquainted with the technical documentation and came to the conclusion that there is absolutely no need to test the platform for operability
What exactly are you talking about? Do you really think that the service will not work well? did you draw this conclusion only after reading the white paper? But the same method can be implemented differently
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

Oh, it's hard not to believe a person who really understands the software, but I'll only conclude after a real test
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Oh, it's hard not to believe a person who really understands the software, but I'll only conclude after a real test
I think that everything will be fine. What is the point not to trust the platform, which has already collected a whole lot of money and the participants continue to invest in it!
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:53:09 PM

You are one of those people who do not perceive the experience of other people and do not digest the advisors, right? In this case, I suggest that you risk your money to understand
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

You are one of those people who do not perceive the experience of other people and do not digest the advisors, right? In this case, I suggest that you risk your money to understand
Oh, come on!
The platform will transfer money, this is absolutely certain, another question is how quickly it will do it. Your argument - the platform will do this much more slowly than competitive
redlay

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

I think that everything will be fine. What is the point not to trust the platform, which has already collected a whole lot of money and the participants continue to invest in it!
I'm afraid that the most basic reason for such investments is a herd feeling. People see that others invest in similar projects and follow them
kainus78

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

The platform will transfer money, this is absolutely certain, another question is how quickly it will do it. Your argument - the platform will do this much more slowly than competitive
developers have long started their development. Therefore, at this stage, it is obsolete, everyone is well aware of its vulnerability, and this can cause crypto attacks
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

developers have long started their development. Therefore, at this stage, it is obsolete, everyone is well aware of its vulnerability, and this can cause crypto attacks
Yes, this is the main reason why I am saying that the platform is not a reference. But you're right, you can risk your currency as much as you want
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

I thought you were convinced of the stability of this platform. Well, why do you think that the platform really needs to be reworked?
redlay

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Yes, this is the main reason why I am saying that the platform is not a reference. But you're right, you can risk your currency as much as you want
We will not know this until we try, that's how I think. But this is not the reason for risking your money!
kainus78

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

I thought you were convinced of the stability of this platform. Well, why do you think that the platform really needs to be reworked?
I'm sure of the stability of the platform, it's true. I just explained to the person what is at stake. As I said above - it all depends only on the implementation of the product
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

I'm sure of the stability of the platform, it's true. I just explained to the person what is at stake. As I said above - it all depends only on the implementation of the product
At the same time, I'm sure that no matter how hard you try to close the holes in the existing system, if it works badly - it does not help
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

At the same time, I'm sure that no matter how hard you try to close the holes in the existing system, if it works badly - it does not help
As an argument, I can say that not all the old works badly. Often, old algorithms that are tested and work fine make up for fewer problems
redlay

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

As an argument, I can say that not all the old works badly. Often, old algorithms that are tested and work fine make up for fewer problems
I agree. Where are the guarantees that the new algorithms will be able to implement those functions that the old systems offer us?
kainus78

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:36 PM

At the same time, I want to note that among the new algorithms there are those that are well executed and tested. But I can not say that the algorithms are very different timeframes
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

Old systems function stably, but they have a completely different problem: everyone knows how they work. This means that they are prone to hacking
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

Old systems function stably, but they have a completely different problem: everyone knows how they work. This means that they are prone to hacking
The project has not only passive, but also active protection, as far as I know. It's not so easy to bypass all types of defense and make a attack
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

Security is great, but I think the main advantage of the platform is revenue for token holders. That's what I like about the project. Competitors do not have such a function.
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

Security is great, but I think the main advantage of the platform is revenue for token holders. That's what I like about the project. Competitors do not have such a function.
I think that only a combination of all the positive factors of The localcoinswap platform (holders profit, security and others) gives advantages over competitors.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: