Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702650 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful tool for traders who are actively engaged in these on various trading platforms.
To be honest, I do not understand for what purpose this project exists and what is its main idea, can you explain to me?
Maybe you should read a whitepaper? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.
I would gladly do it, but I can not, since my knowledge of English is not so good as to fully understand all the subtleties of the project. And this project has not yet been localized to other languages.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful tool for traders who are actively engaged in these on various trading platforms.
To be honest, I do not understand for what purpose this project exists and what is its main idea, can you explain to me?
Maybe you should read a whitepaper? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.
I would gladly do it, but I can not, since my knowledge of English is not so good as to fully understand all the subtleties of the project. And this project has not yet been localized to other languages.
Well, probably this problem with time will not be so actual, because the project has a bounty campaign. which just can solve this problem.
Kheg

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

Well, probably this problem with time will not be so actual, because the project has a bounty campaign. which just can solve this problem.
Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.
Well, if you briefly talk about this project, it is a convenient tool for traders and people working on crypto-exchange markets. It helps to move your assets quickly through smart contracts, this makes trading and working with it much more productive.
Kheg

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

Well, if you briefly talk about this project, it is a convenient tool for traders and people working on crypto-exchange markets. It helps to move your assets quickly through smart contracts, this makes trading and working with it much more productive.
And at the moment such a functional is a problem for traders?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

Yes, of course. At the moment, there is a huge problem with the withdrawal of funds from one exchange and moving them to another site. It's all very long, a lot of additional commissions are charged for various operations, etc. That is, the main thing in the trader's work is lightning speed. and this advantage is lost in connection with these and many other difficulties.
Kheg

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Yes, of course. At the moment, there is a huge problem with the withdrawal of funds from one exchange and moving them to another site. It's all very long, a lot of additional commissions are charged for various operations, etc. That is, the main thing in the trader's work is lightning speed. and this advantage is lost in connection with these and many other difficulties.
So true, there are dozens of issues, but the withdrawal fees are insane sometimes. I remember paying something like $30 to withdraw BTC from an exchange.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

EccLipSe

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

redlay

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

EccLipSe

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

emontmon

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

Hey. This is an interesting project, I joined only recently.
Help me understand the information.
redlay

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

leptoon

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

Hey. You correctly noticed.
What do you want to know?
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

redlay

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

emontmon

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

Tell us about the developers. Who are they?
Do they have enough experience?
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

leptoon

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

Tell us about the developers. Who are they?
Do they have enough experience?
They are very intelligent and responsible. In addition, they have been working in this field for a long time.
You have nothing to worry about.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: