Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702649 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:47:21 PM

It is very interesting in what time the decentralized platforms will be able to displace the centralized exchanges from the market?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

It is very interesting in what time the decentralized platforms will be able to displace the centralized exchanges from the market?
This will depend on many factors. First of all, these trading platforms must meet the latest technical requirements. This is the most important reason why people will switch to decentralized exchanges
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

This will depend on many factors. First of all, these trading platforms must meet the latest technical requirements. This is the most important reason why people will switch to decentralized exchanges
It seems to me that people really started integration on the decentralized platforms. We need a very strong marketing of the new decentralized exchanges. Even new filing projects can fade in the background of centralized giants such as Poloneix or Bittrex.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

It seems to me that people really started integration on the decentralized platforms. We need a very strong marketing of the new decentralized exchanges. Even new filing projects can fade in the background of centralized giants such as Poloneix or Bittrex.
This is an important detail, but still it seems to me that success will primarily depend on the technical component of the exchange. If it really surpasses the existing exchanges, then popularity and large trading volumes will not take long to wait
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:53:43 PM

This is an important detail, but still it seems to me that success will primarily depend on the technical component of the exchange. If it really surpasses the existing exchanges, then popularity and large trading volumes will not take long to wait
I am very pleased with the fact that the project is well known and it is known to many people in the cryptocurrency community
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

I am very pleased with the fact that the project is well known and it is known to many people in the cryptocurrency community
Indeed it is difficult to argue just look at the number of people participating in the bounty
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

Indeed it is difficult to argue just look at the number of people participating in the bounty
I haven't seen so many people in bounty company, I guess the developers are really prepared us some interesting and really innovative.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:02:43 PM

I haven't seen so many people in bounty company, I guess the developers are really prepared us some interesting and really innovative.
Of course, if you look at things sensibly centralized exchanges have already overcome their own they can not cope with the number of people who are trading today, nor with safety, and in general with nothing ) for me trading on the stock exchange this hard labor. Constant freezing, freeze orders, and so much on your nerves, work is getting harder and harder.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

Of course, if you look at things sensibly centralized exchanges have already overcome their own they can not cope with the number of people who are trading today, nor with safety, and in general with nothing ) for me trading on the stock exchange this hard labor. Constant freezing, freeze orders, and so much on your nerves, work is getting harder and harder.
Maybe it's the fact that at the time of data exchange was very personal. But with the growing interest of people in cryptocurrency, their technical resources are simply not enough . There was a time in the summer of 2017 closed registration on some exchanges , they could not cope with the influx of people.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

The platform will have very interesting features, one of which is voting users. Quite an interesting thing, maybe it will be very good on a decentralized platform
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

The platform will have very interesting features, one of which is voting users. Quite an interesting thing, maybe it will be very good on a decentralized platform
Voting is quite applicable to such platforms. People will decide for themselves in which direction the platform will develop, what cryptocurrency assets will be traded on it and so on.
emontmon

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

Voting is quite applicable to such platforms. People will decide for themselves in which direction the platform will develop, what cryptocurrency assets will be traded on it and so on.
Such projects I have not met. Many have tried to create a semblance of exchanges but they did not really work. Probably due to the inexperience and incompetence in this field. After all, in order to create a truly cool centralized platform, you need a lot of resources and not only money.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

Such projects I have not met. Many have tried to create a semblance of exchanges but they did not really work. Probably due to the inexperience and incompetence in this field. After all, in order to create a truly cool centralized platform, you need a lot of resources and not only money.
People are looking forward to the end result from the developers. It will be very cool if the project really shoot
emontmon

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

People are looking forward to the end result from the developers. It will be very cool if the project really shoot
To do this, he has all the data. Soft cap was assembled in just a few days . And now very successfully passes the main stages of sales.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

To do this, he has all the data. Soft cap was assembled in just a few days . And now very successfully passes the main stages of sales.
Almost half of hard cap is assembled. This is real success. Hard cap will be collected unambiguously. Investors know where to invest their money)
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:46:02 AM

the project has a very good development, sales during this time always runs smoothly. and I believe that this project could certainly be a great success.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

the project has a very good development, sales during this time always runs smoothly. and I believe that this project could certainly be a great success.
as supporters of this project it is always optimistic that the project will be able to achieve the target. and I am amazed that all the teams here are always hard at work very well for the success of the project.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

and im sure
you guys possible to hit hardcap on the main sale always excited to see nice roadmap how is work Grin

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

Good job from the Devs I see a B score from Coinschedule which is exciting! Here is a link for those interested. https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/localcoinswap#event2170 Cheers!

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

as supporters of this project it is always optimistic that the project will be able to achieve the target. and I am amazed that all the teams here are always hard at work very well for the success of the project.
I am also sure that this project can certainly achieve the target. the team here really worked hard with very good, and I am confident that the hard work they do will definitely give a sweet results.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: