Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1  (Read 121908 times)
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:17:53 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 04:44:00 PM by Palmdetroit

NEW THREAD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830427.0

Must add Moderation due to the local troll population

Launched 07-27-2013
Long term PoS. Active Development.

No Pre-mines.
No IPOs. No ICOs.
No footprint: Carbon-Negative Crypto since 7/2014

PHS is FAIR:
Initial 10 month fair pre-ASIC PoW (Scrypt) distribution.
Flat 50% stake no tricks, difficulty will not modify your return
No Hard stake limits - PHS will not lessen stake return to new/inexperienced users

Fees are destroyed to offset inflationary forces

How do I Mine PHS?
Instead of buying hardware/ wasting electricity... just pick up some at
Buy PHS

Send to your local wallet, and in ~9 days you'll be minting your own brand new PHS on any computer, even Pi compatible!

Website
Official Website

Exchange
Cryptsy

Charts
Crypto Prices

Mobile
Real-Time Coin Stats

Download

Please donate to Instacash for Mac wallet:
BTC  19P2P5bQFfjEF9TfrD9hc3WedC9kHDqotW

Explorers
Explorer+Richlist
StakeCoins Explorer
Block Crawler

Minting

Unlock wallet if Locked

Minting When stake icon is green

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 06:31:29 AM

This is one of the best coins in existence.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
johntawaki

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:39:23 AM

Palmdetroit, thanks for taking the initiative to maintain and fix the issues of PHS, you are now the official owner of PHS, and I'll help as needed. I will lock the old thread. And I will hand over you the github account.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:43:34 AM

Palmdetroit, thanks for taking the initiative to maintain and fix the issues of PHS, you are now the official owner of PHS, and I'll help as needed. I will lock the old thread. And I will hand over you the github account.

Thanks! Updating posts / links now

sheinsha

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 07:27:35 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 02:31:34 PM by sheinsha

Thats great! Now we will have one single main Github repo!

Palmdetroit, please merge your changes and (if possible) generate a TAG/RELEASE with what should be the next version (1.2+).

NEW STRATUM + VARDIFF SUPPORT

phs.minar.cc

Start your miner using the following parameters:
URL:stratum+tcp://phs.minar.cc
PORT:3338
USER:username.worker
PASS:workerPass

Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://dmd.minar.cc:3338 --scrypt -u username.worker -p workerPass

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
digeros

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:38:38 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2013, 09:52:04 PM by digeros

Palmdetroit, please merge your changes and (if possible) generate a TAG/RELEASE with what should be the next version (1.2+).

CONGRATS PALM on Taking on PHS DEVELOPMENT

When is the fresh release???... here is a graphic if You can get it into the build would BE AWESOME...

https://mega.co.nz/#!mM8DFZgT!MW85xkfw1_QFGrWyX5LpdigNVR5c-16vHSu8KlpBQTU
Check out the graphic I made for PHS  256pixel x 256pixel in PNG format.
 doesnt display from mega so you have to download the file to open it... - digeros

- digeros
digeros

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:54:33 AM

Yep! changes are already carried over, Next update will be DB update and some small performance improvements, nothing mandatory, for now anyway.
what about the icon upgrade??? Wink -digeros
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 02:02:53 PM

Are there ways to earn this coin without mining, maybe by writing?

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
digeros

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 09:27:16 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2013, 09:42:33 PM by digeros

CONGRATS PALM on Taking on PHS DEVELOPMENT

When is the fresh release???... here is a graphic if You can get it into the build would BE AWESOME...

https://mega.co.nz/#!mM8DFZgT!MW85xkfw1_QFGrWyX5LpdigNVR5c-16vHSu8KlpBQTU
Check out the graphic I made for PHS  256pixel x 256pixel in PNG format.
 doesnt display from mega so you have to download the file to open it... - digeros

- digeros

did you use transparent background? Thanks and just use post img ?

YES the area outside the circle is transparent but not within the circle (doesn't seem to be displaying correctly)  should I have done it in GIF with a Tranparent color assignment???  - digeros

in GIF  trans background    JPEG doesn't support transparency only GIF and I think PNG support transparency.  Here it is in GIF  with TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND.

https://mega.co.nz/#!GJ1AWSAQ!PjInTiEV3_PzU0M8mfFZSwmM_oJkmN06jj2AH5ZXvP0
digeros

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 09:53:01 PM

Funny you should say that. I think PHS is a great payment coin for artists (because of the POS being like a continuing royalty)  I would love to see a alternate news source  Perhaps, a DOT BIT website that allows payment for investigative journalism pieces that are CROWD FUNDED using Alternate Currencies.  If you are a writer, journalist, filmmaker - Have you checked out  PIRATEMYFILM.com  a crowdfunded journalistic site funded by BITCOINS.  IF you earn bitcoins over there for your project, you can always trade some of them for PHS.  hope that helps -digeros 

PS  http://piratemyfilm.com/ actually is a great example of what you can do with your bitcoins.  -digeros
FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 11:17:11 PM

Funny you should say that. I think PHS is a great payment coin for artists (because of the POS being like a continuing royalty)  I would love to see a alternate news source  Perhaps, a DOT BIT website that allows payment for investigative journalism pieces that are CROWD FUNDED using Alternate Currencies.  If you are a writer, journalist, filmmaker - Have you checked out  PIRATEMYFILM.com  a crowdfunded journalistic site funded by BITCOINS.  IF you earn bitcoins over there for your project, you can always trade some of them for PHS.  hope that helps -digeros 

PS  http://piratemyfilm.com/ actually is a great example of what you can do with your bitcoins.  -digeros

Thanks Smiley

digeros

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 01:16:04 AM

Interesting  PHS  is showing nice network growth...

from coinchoose.com  check out the hashrates on the net... stabilizing above 100Mh/s

PhilosopherstonePhilosopherstone   scrypt   36346   6.35659   64   0.00004001   Cryptsy   181.46%   175.36%   302.47%   
***  222.85 MH/sec   174.12 MH/sec  ****

Plus staying a steady profitable to mine coin without hitting that NASTY TOP SPOT (I hate the random miners tossing tons of hash rate around --- not sure most coin networks are robust enough to take it without forking or other aberrations)  this is GREAT PROGRESS!!!  - digeros
FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 05:42:08 PM

This coin has a really cool name, I'd like to see it get more popular.

And fund some kind of philosophy project.

digeros

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:35:20 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2013, 05:46:18 PM by digeros

Not really interested in starting a philosophy discussion site.  The American press is so bought and sold by corporate interests.  I have to search the net for REAL news from the locality where the news is happening, for example i think I would like some way to send some journalist and commentators some money.  Like the RT's Maria Furoshina (report from Fallujah on Depleted uranium -  Pulitzer worthy)
note: Russia today is a non-profit independent news organization - Yes financed by the Russian Government BUT  I have analysed  this strange arrangement and come to the following conclusion:  

Putin being a former KGB, inherently knows the weaknesses of secret information and secret police and instead seems to be willing to just have "open & honest" reporting from around the world and from the streets of the world so that he can see the social situation on the ground from moscow without spending Billions of dollars on secret police and Surveillence (like the Americans... 53% of our American taxes go to defense and black budget).  There is no way for Russia to compete with that amount of money in the secret spy game.  AND Putin knows information that can not be trusted should not be considered, so i think that RT is Putin's major information collection about the situation in the world.  

RT has great reports from conflict zones, tons of "people on the streets" interviews and economic and political analysis without ADS thank you very much but( my butt isn't bleeding, my cock still rises and my breath is already fressh so quit selling me your drugs and promises.)

If you want the BEST person I have ever found discussing MONEY and how it works and how it CAN work for People is this book :::  http://www.amazon.com/Rethinking-Money-Currencies-Scarcity-Prosperity/dp/1609942965/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379351708 http://www.amazon.com/Rethinking-Money-Currencies-Scarcity-Prosperity/dp/1609942965/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379351708

this is the Book that lead me to bitcoin after several months of thinking of starting a local currency... Bitcoin is a local and global alternative currency.  check it out it will clarify may ideas and believes about money for many people... Easy to read and full of great analysis and actions done historically against monetary monopoly. -digeros

PS.  I would be willing to pay for Artwork in PHS.  here is the Assignment:  There was a quote from one of the OWS/Arab Spring activist to the effect that "The people and democracy have been caged like a wild unfed tiger, and now that protest has opened the cage door, there is no getting the tiger back in the cage"  I envision a sequence of images 3-4 images for this piece.  any great artists out there  offering  50$ for the work (non-exclusive, i want the original)  -digeros
FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 04:46:41 PM

1. Not really interested in starting a philosophy discussion site.  

2. The American press is so bought and sold by corporate interests.  I have to search the net for REAL news from the locality where the news is happening, for example i think I would like some way to send some journalist and commentators some money.  Like the RT's Maria Furoshina (report from Fallujah on Depleted uranium -  Pulitzer worthy)
note: Russia today is a non-profit independent news organization - Yes financed by the Russian Government BUT  I have analysed  this strange arrangement and come to the following conclusion:   

3. is is the Book that lead me to bitcoin after several months of thinking of starting a local currency... Bitcoin is a local and global alternative currency.  check it out it will clarify may ideas and believes about money for many people... Easy to read and full of great analysis and actions done historically against monetary monopoly. -digeros

4. PS.  I would be willing to pay for Artwork in PHS.  here is the Assignment:  There was a quote from one of the OWS/Arab Spring activist to the effect that "The people and democracy have been caged like a wild unfed tiger, and now that protest has opened the cage door, there is no getting the tiger back in the cage"  I envision a sequence of images 3-4 images for this piece.  any great artists out there  offering  50$ for the work (non-exclusive, i want the original)  -digeros

1. I wasn't really suggesting a philosophy discussion site. More like a meeting group, maybe a library and I guess a website could make it international, but the focus wouldn't be to make a website about philosophy. Just to promote philosophy to happen naturally, by giving people tools.

2. That would be cool. I bet if you paid YouTubers, you could put together a good local news network.

3. I'll check it out

4. That's legit. You should try to start some sort of open source art project for the stone, and make bounties that pay extra stone (like the tiger imagery)

I personally don't have photo shop, or a good enough computer to run a downloaded version. So I can't help with art like that.

mercSuey

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:19:26 AM

hey PHS people,

anyone interested in having drinks and discussion about cryptocurrencies, i am buying the first pitcher of beer.
http://www.meetup.com/Elk-Grove-ButtonWood-CryptoCurrency-Trading-Discussion/

in Elk Grove, California tonight and weekly about 5 miles south of sacramento.  - digeros

I'm on the east coast...but this is pretty cool.
captainfuture

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:43:13 AM

please add coinEX to the exchanges in the OP  Wink

https://coinEX.pw

sheinsha

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:40:34 PM

please add coinEX to the exchanges in the OP  Wink

https://coinEX.pw

+1

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
sheinsha

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 09:44:12 PM

1.2.5 Release
Version to mainline begin/update tags,
cp updates

Windows Client Download QT and PhilosopherstoneD
https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/PHS/

Source Code:
https://github.com/philosopherstonecoin/philosopherstone

Great will update pool asap!

digeros

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:55:27 AM

1.2.5 Release
Version to mainline begin/update tags,
cp updates

Windows Client Download QT and PhilosopherstoneD
https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/PHS/

Source Code:
https://github.com/philosopherstonecoin/philosopherstone

Great will update pool asap!

Loooks goood.  can we get PHS on http://coinmarketcap.com/  and   http://www.coinwarz.com/..Huh?  -digeros
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: