Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1  (Read 121919 times)
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:24:44 PM

Is there a location where I can view all the various pools to join? I'm interested in throwing about 1,200 kh/s at PHS for a while but want to know what my options are.

Cheers,
- VR

Hi,

we have:

http://pool.phsblocks.com/
http://phs.minar.cc
http://phs.cryptcoins.net

You can also solo if you like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:22:10 PM

need more nodes or something to improve the syn issue.  Mine qt went out of sync and now wouldn't sync up again.

Redownloading the block chain is looking like days ?

this is a very nice coin but really it needs some more popularity and some decent nodes.

sheinsha

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:57:33 PM

need more nodes or something to improve the syn issue.  Mine qt went out of sync and now wouldn't sync up again.

this is a very nice coin but really it needs some more popularity and some decent nodes.
You can connect directly to my pool to download your blockchain faster:

Use
Code:
connect=phs.minar.cc
And temporarily remove all "addnodes"..
After you are synced, remove "connect" and re add all addnodes.

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:38:02 PM

need more nodes or something to improve the syn issue.  Mine qt went out of sync and now wouldn't sync up again.

you may need to delete peers file as if you have a fork or different blocks, you will ban other nodes and they the same to you so.

delete that and also maybe blockchain if you have bad blocks and this issue repeats.

Here is a list of 50 active nodes (this is pulled in realtime)

http://dns.phstones.com/

digeros

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:30:45 AM

We need a couple of people to take the task of getting PhilosopherStone coinpayments.net services or some other alt coin processor so that we can take PhilosopherStone to the next level of a truly transacting coin instead of just the BEST SAVINGS CRYPTO COIN in existence.  -digeros
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:54:11 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 01:10:58 AM by Palmdetroit

We need a couple of people to take the task of getting PhilosopherStone coinpayments.net services or some other alt coin processor so that we can take PhilosopherStone to the next level of a truly transacting coin instead of just the BEST SAVINGS CRYPTO COIN in existence.  -digeros

Increasing TXs will help long term for sure (and would be interesting if done in large amounts, since PHS can handle so many with block speed), and the nice steady daily stake income, well that helps too  Wink

A 3rd party site using PHS for gaming or in other areas would do quite well, too, for the site and PHS.

On the other hand lots of TXs would mean bloat to the chain, and focus could remain on the stake. I look forward to the day when PoS is more mainstream.

Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:30:44 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 02:01:34 AM by Gaman

i have an issue with my wallet where it can't synced and it stuck at a certain block.  so what i did was to delete the blkchain.dat and blk0001.dat.  then it resyncs and is now fully synced.

now, i found out my wallet is missing some 2k+ phs when i add up the stake and balance.  

i also saw i have a lot of txn that are unconfirmed.  Could this have affected it?

Thanks!

Edit:

I got it fixed by going to console and typing:

checkwallet

repairwallet

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:57:11 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 02:20:06 AM by Palmdetroit

i have an issue with my wallet where it can't synced and it stuck at a certain block.  so what i did was to delete the blkchain.dat and blk0001.dat.  then it resyncs and is now fully synced.

now, i found out my wallet is missing some 2k+ phs when i add up the stake and balance.  

i also saw i have a lot of txn that are unconfirmed.  Could this have affected it?

Thanks!

I think this sounds like you were victim of offline staking, always important to have lots of connections and check on http://diamondblocks.info/chain/Philosopherstone from time to time.

Just use the address you originally sent the stones to search and verify (make sure stakes show up, they will appear on the address you originally sent them into)

In this case, since your stones really didn't stake on the network (only locally and orphaned), when you are back on the network these stones will stake for a longer time period (larger amount) and 'catch up'.

BTW, if anyone is having issues remember we have a temporary workaround for the IRC problem

this will give you 50 alive nodes on main chain to put into .conf file whenever you access the page.

If you notice your connections going down after doing this, then you have indeed staked off the chain and will need to delete the data files of PHS (keep wallet.dat and philosopherstone.conf, with nodes from above) then dl the good one to resync (which is fast if you use nodes above)

also update to latest version.
(will add this to main thread)

Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:02:56 AM

Thanks I managed to fix it by typing in console:

checkwallet
repairwallet

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:09:36 AM

checkwallet
repairwallet

Good stuff , working on adding more seednodes, or DNS seeding, and maybe get a new IRC that doesn't ban 'bitcoin clients'.  Wink

atletiaficionado

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:39:24 PM

Hello PHS community. I have been doing research and was initially going to buy some Peercoin, as I liked the idea of minting.. Well after scrolling down on coinmarketcap i see the squared circle and see PhilosopherStone and I am a massive Full Metal fan (and Amsterdam truffle fan when i go abroad).. so naturally i was like "OH SHIT NO WAY" and then i clicked the website and learned it was a pos/pow hybrid with 50% interest and i was like "holy batman this is perfect". so i decided to buy 1k stones yesterday and they are in my wallet today. I want to know what else can I do for the community besides running my wallet 24/7. I will try and scoop up a few thousand more over the next month or two, but fiat is very limited atm as i have no job so yeah.. i do have plenty of free time to watch the markets and watch my stones spawn ha.

props to the devs for making these beautiful, magical stones. I think people will buy them regardless of if they have any idea about alchemy, full metal, psych truffles... they will buy them because they have an outstanding interest rate and fall into the "savings" category of crypto. Hopefully I will be able to be my own bank by 2020 and can either spend my stones directly online or easily transfer them into other cryptos accepted by amazon and such..
digeros

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:13:28 PM

We need a couple of people to take the task of getting PhilosopherStone coinpayments.net services or some other alt coin processor so that we can take PhilosopherStone to the next level of a truly transacting coin instead of just the BEST SAVINGS CRYPTO COIN in existence.  -digeros

Increasing TXs will help long term for sure (and would be interesting if done in large amounts, since PHS can handle so many with block speed), and the nice steady daily stake income, well that helps too  Wink

A 3rd party site using PHS for gaming or in other areas would do quite well, too, for the site and PHS.

On the other hand lots of TXs would mean bloat to the chain, and focus could remain on the stake. I look forward to the day when PoS is more mainstream.
I think that the BEST USE of PHS is for the Micro-PAYMENTs for Education and NEWS sources, as these NATURALLY give dividends to the receiver and thus a dividend to the creator seems JUST.  So a micropayment access gateway for websites is a REALLY IMPORTANT APPLICATION.!!!  -digeros
digeros

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:21:09 PM

checkwallet
repairwallet

Good stuff , working on adding more seednodes, or DNS seeding, and maybe get a new IRC that doesn't ban 'bitcoin clients'.  Wink
I have heard that BTC will be looking to integrate TOR network into the backend ... and AnonCoin integration of the I2P network has come a long way... would either of these features / use of Alternate networks (poss. as backup communication networks) help solve this IRC ATTAK??? - digeros
Scyntech

Activity: 349

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:36:35 PM

PHS Wallet gets stuck loading. "not responding" can't get it to load up properly

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
paardenkip

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:51:40 PM

PHS Wallet gets stuck loading. "not responding" can't get it to load up properly

Did have the same problem, but fixed it by doing steps above in this topic.

" BTW, if anyone is having issues remember we have a temporary workaround for the IRC problem

this will give you 50 alive nodes on main chain to put into .conf file whenever you access the page.

If you notice your connections going down after doing this, then you have indeed staked off the chain and will need to delete the data files of PHS (keep wallet.dat and philosopherstone.conf, with nodes from above) then dl the good one to resync (which is fast if you use nodes above) "
Scyntech

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:04:24 PM

" BTW, if anyone is having issues remember we have a temporary workaround for the IRC problem

If you notice your connections going down after doing this, then you have indeed staked off the chain and will need to delete the data files of PHS (keep wallet.dat and philosopherstone.conf, with nodes from above) then dl the good one to resync (which is fast if you use nodes above) "

It will run through the start up "indexing...etc" as soon as it switches to the wallet. It stops responding. I have the image of the wallet, but everything inside is blank. Not graphics what so ever. Just the frame. I already had the conf file set up. Bad zipfile possibly?

███████████████████████
      ███████████████████████

Network

pembo210

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:54:48 PM

i got my first stake a couple days ago. Thankyou everyone for the how-tos
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:46:27 PM

It will run through the start up "indexing...etc" as soon as it switches to the wallet. It stops responding. I have the image of the wallet, but everything inside is blank. Not graphics what so ever. Just the frame. I already had the conf file set up. Bad zipfile possibly?

Never have heard of this but it sounds like it does the index and start-up then qt hangs, maybe let it wait a bit to see what happens. If that doesn't help try the stoned exe and see if that runs and syncs if possible, if not you may need to dl new blockchain/files. Is it an older windows?

I have an update which will be posted shortly, will add a new message when ready, you can try that. They are tested before release.

Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:59:19 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 08:14:52 AM by Palmdetroit

Introducing 1.3.4 Connectivity Fix  Wink

No more addnodes.. there was much rejoicing... /ya......

Win32 QT:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/PHS/Philosopherstone-1.3.4-win32.zip/download

Philosopherstone-1.3.4-win32.zip               F12DCC25F2DBB7175DE3FB80521A33A6

BTW we could use some donations to pick up some more seed nodes for the future. Please see original posts for PHS or BTC donation, thx

Scyntech

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:21:16 PM

Never have heard of this but it sounds like it does the index and start-up then qt hangs, maybe let it wait a bit to see what happens. If that doesn't help try the stoned exe and see if that runs and syncs if possible, if not you may need to dl new blockchain/files. Is it an older windows?

I have an update which will be posted shortly, will add a new message when ready, you can try that. They are tested before release.

must have been an older version. The one you linked in the other post load right up. Thanks!

███████████████████████
      ███████████████████████

Network

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: