Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:13:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5007 times)
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

Agreed, crypto is flooded for people looking for a quick buck. Lots of project just looking for money. It is sad to see the amount of sh** ICO being lunch every day, that got me thinking where is going to come all the money to invest in all those ICOs, most of the will fail for sure. This ICO issue will need a fix shortly to avoid major problems like scams, this is the only regulation I support in crypto.
Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

I definitely agree that the most recent icos took way more money than they required to run the project and I always avoid that kind of project because it's hard to lift the marketcap of the project if they start at a high marketcap already, most of these projects will have its price decrease once hit exchange. I prefer projects that collect a reasonable amount of money instead, the devs can be rich too if the coin price increase because of their effort.
BlueVelvet_

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

So says the guy wearing an ICO signature  Wink

I get what you are saying, but the problem isn't really the sketchy ICO and scam coins, it's the people that buy them.  If people did their research and invested only in the trustworthy projects and well established coins, then this would go away.  

exactly this. Also, crypto has been around for years now, we run into a bad obstacle and suddenly everyone is flaming it. We all acknowledge how volatile the market is but still act surprised when there's a rough patch Huh
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:58:01 PM

Of course people start abusing something that is easy for gaining some easy money. Crypto and things related to it provide a really easy way for people to do so.

StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:01:57 PM

why they are so?, because of the ignorance of a person so many projects that fail, this the chances of a crime there must be for that we must be more careful and do not believe in something irrational bid.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

There is no doubt greed is spreading like a fire in the space, but this is the issue with money, whenever there is money to be made greed will set in, over a billion was raised in MAY and $10 billion so far this year, for what. Even there is an argument that no cryptocurrency has  hit adoption level, so if rubbish project keep getting ridiculous valuation for a token that has no real use there is fire on the mountain

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Fog Fence

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

It seems to me that the optimal strategy for an investor is to buy coins included in your portfolio for a certain amount every month. Thus you will be able to achieve the optimal purchase price.
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

There are a lot of fake and scam projects going around.So we have to be very careful when shopping,and you may need some patience to not make a lose
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

Straight cry of the soul. Invest in a project that no longer has any desire. All that is possible is to take part in the bounty. How many are caught in the last 3 months of some sort of sludge, that it is necessary to await drastic changes, that fraud would have gone by itself from ico.
pokemon43

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

yes there are many ico's that offer interesting appointments about their projects but I think this is an opportunity for us to gain many benefits by following their project
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

This should not be surprising, When something is really about money, you can not expect everything to be clear and fair. As you say so many scammers are trying to take advantage of the money flow. Also so many greedy entrepreneurs around all they want is to raise money from investors and get away with it.
Be careful about where we put our money, time, and effort.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

I agree that there are countless scam projects and others that will never get off the paper or deliver the results they say. However, there are many serious projects and there has to be care to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

Scammers ico have always been, maybe less. This is what happens when people see that they can make money.
jamesashmore1964

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

Very true
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:27:44 AM

Your post is what has gone to shit!!!!! This is a unregulated Wild West freak show we are involved with if you don't like it get out. Obviously you don't know what your talking about especially concerning DEEP ONION, I've done a lot of research into this coin and it has the best community I'm aware off in a short 7 month time period. Doing solid research on projects will keep you away from scams and real shit coins like tron....
That's correct, this post is like crying off not getting profit. This is unregulated world. YOu can be scammer or the idea of briliant project. There are many briliant project that will be flourish in the next few years, so stay calm and watch and participate in the best ICOs and cryptocurrency release. We are tired with banks regulation , they only make the richer getting richer.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

Your post is what has gone to shit!!!!! This is a unregulated Wild West freak show we are involved with if you don't like it get out. Obviously you don't know what your talking about especially concerning DEEP ONION, I've done a lot of research into this coin and it has the best community I'm aware off in a short 7 month time period. Doing solid research on projects will keep you away from scams and real shit coins like tron....
That's correct, this post is like crying off not getting profit. This is unregulated world. YOu can be scammer or the idea of briliant project. There are many briliant project that will be flourish in the next few years, so stay calm and watch and participate in the best ICOs and cryptocurrency release. We are tired with banks regulation , they only make the richer getting richer.
Yes, if crypto has gone already why we're supposed to be here? I'm here to get more profit because I believe crypto is the pathway towards success and reach my goals. Don't be tired of waiting man to bounceback its current price eventhough the market are still decreases but still we earned profit by analyzing market and have good strategies.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

The occurrence of scam one factor is because Cryptocurrency is very expensive and a big profit opportunity than many people who do fraud with ICO scam.
We in the world of Cryptocurrency will have this kind of risk, all we have to do is always be careful, improve our Cryptocurrency security, and be alert to fraudulent acts in Cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is now highly developed because it causes ICO to develop but there are ICOs who actually do projects honestly but there are ICOs that cheat and cheat.
jamesashmore1964

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

The occurrence of scam one factor is because Cryptocurrency is very expensive and a big profit opportunity than many people who do fraud with ICO scam.
We in the world of Cryptocurrency will have this kind of risk, all we have to do is always be careful, improve our Cryptocurrency security, and be alert to fraudulent acts in Cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is now highly developed because it causes ICO to develop but there are ICOs who actually do projects honestly but there are ICOs that cheat and cheat.

Correct: very hard to trust an ICO
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:50:12 AM

ICO is not a scam and it is difficult to distinguish. This is indeed very frustrating of course. ICO and crypto is a field that generates a large number of scam but after this so much feared and will certainly be the reason many people to assume a crypto there will be no result.

Man, some of them are 100% scam! I am very sorry that many investors have lost a lot of their money on these projects. yes, you can definitely find a very good ICO but it is extremely difficult to do it.
usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:08:53 AM

all the work there must be risk broh, man is greedy, but you should not blame anyone, because this is our risk in crypto many scams and scams everywhere. let's join together eradicate scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: