Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1502 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

Since you are friends, it's better that you tell them what Bitcoin can do in the future. If they don't believe then just ignore them. One day they will realized what they've done. Smiley
Yeah and it also depend on how he/she explains it because those who thought that btc is scam or ponzi just don't know what they are believing. We grown up using traditional way of paying goods and services by using fiat currency so I think it is normal that some people don't totally believe btc. Well, people have different perspective in life and even if they are wrong with what they say, they will stand with their pride and trying to convinced themselves that they are really correct.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

Same here too. Many of my friends and family still don't believe bitcoin is real and a legit way to earn something. Well everyone is entitled to his or her opinion

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

It is necessary first to explain to people what scam and Ponzi are, and then to demonstrate how Bitcoin differs from Ponzi's schemes. Well, in general, these people are hard to change.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Rappyboy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

This is because of the structure of crypto world which is being used for speculation, imagine investing in coins just because they say something nice that they are going to do in the future without anything to back that up.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
I've met you in the same situation, and many of my friends think bitcoin is a scam.
I spend a lot of time and energy explaining to them what bitcoin is and how it works.
But that hasn't changed their view of bitcoin, which still sees bitcoin as a scam.
I'm not going to introduce bitcoin to my friends now.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

Whenever we had a chance to go out with my friends,i always try to convinced them to try bitcoin.At first they thought bitcoin is a scam,but i never stop explaining to them that it was not a ponzi,i encouraged them to learn bitcoin if they have time until they join bounty campaign.And now they are already enjoying their income with bitcoin.

tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

I tried already explaining with my friends and relatives what is bitcoin and how it works but still they don't understand it.What always comes to their mind is that bitcoin is a scam and ponzi.Since then,i stop already convincing people to join bitcoin and now they are regret not believe in bitcoin when i first introduced to them.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
fredemar12

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

I think if you tried to explain to them what bitcoin is and they did not want to understand, then they just do not need it. Also it is not necessary to overpersuade them. Because they do not understand well in the matter, they can do something stupid, and you are to blame for the result.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

Dear all,

You don't need to explain to them. If they didn't believe that bitcoin is not a scam let them see what you have and you can that bitcoin could give you much money to earn than them. Let them notify so late that they will say they regret that they don't believe you that bitcoin really exist.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

People are afraid to get into another Ponzi scheme so they tell no to bitcoin. This is wrong. Bitcoin is a currency not a scheme, this kind of people should research more
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

Actually you don't really need to tell them and make them believe that bitcoin is not a ponzi and scam. We can't please anyone to believe about that but if you really want them to believe that bitcoin is not a scam but rather a good investment, you can explain everything you know about bitcoin, it's advantages and benefits that it can give. Also showing some evidences is a good proof that bitcoin is not like what they think it is.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Dear all,

Bitcoin becomes related to scams and ponzis because of the news from the mainstream media. Everytime bitcoin was being reported it appears to be something cannot be trusted. Instead of educating the viewers with right perspective, they instead brain wash them. Another thing why people look at it negatively is because the use of bitcoin is uncontrollable even illegal activities might be done using it.

Bitcoin also looks like a bubble, there is no assurance and the value is not stable. If only people will come to know it really well, they will realize that it is worth investing regardless of  what the people are saying.
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Dear all,

One of the things I've learned about crypto or Bitcoin is never to convince anyone about it unless they are really interested. Let them learn it themselves, you don't have to spoonfed them. If you're an investor keep it yourself, I do that so no one will blame me if the value dips and they panic sell because I suggested it to them.
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

i think that everything can happen.. but there are lots of people who are jealous of the people who earned great money on bitcoin)) and they are sitting and waiting for crypto world to go down)) that's for sure
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

Having to pay $55 to miners just to store 250 bytes of data last month is a scam as is the lightning network
that consists of banking hubs that the miners are running and it's all hidden from view and is not on the
block-chain

The Bitcoin apple has turned rotten not that this means other software development teams cannot
control there greed and remember most of them are miners too and are running this ponzi scam

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

i think that everything can happen.. but there are lots of people who are jealous of the people who earned great money on bitcoin)) and they are sitting and waiting for crypto world to go down)) that's for sure

An example of the greedy Bitcoin miners and development team needs to be made as it is already happening
because it has become a rip-off and other crypto-coins should rise to the top as this one falls.

I care not for excuses about transactions fees or introducing banker hubs in the Lightning network and we will
see democracy in action with good replacing the evil that Bitcoin has become.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

Leave them be and mind your own business because that is their belief and the only thing you can do is prove them wrong by earning profit through bitcoin that we know is an opportunity to be rich.

chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

Even i heard this kind of stuff from many people. But i ignore them and just tell them that its all market based theory , we will see ups, downs and corrections and all kind of stuff. Somebody not knowing how the market moves cant be explained of the price theory instead they should go to some financial bank institutions and get the stocks traded instead. Thats all i can say for them.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
hodlbitcoin2020

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:30:35 PM

we cant change their mind let them think what they want to think  bitcoin is nt ponzi media is creating such fraud rumors on bitcoin
Punjabi

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Bitcoin is not ponzi When the market cap is at 200 billion $$$$
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: