Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:41:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1503 times)
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

Not only friends, top notch finance proffesors here in my hometown also believe bitcoin is just bubble scheme. I try to describe blockchain to people and how its changing way of currencies, they just keep ignoring.
BTC is a bubble like all banks and a pension fund. If there are no new users, all this will burst
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

If you want to at least change their mind about bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. My suggestion would be, try to find their interest and make it popular or known to you by using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. For example is, if he is a headphone enthusiat then buy the best and expensive one and when he or she asked you how then bitcoin will kick in through their mind and appreciate it.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

Bitcoin is neither a scam nor a Ponzi. A Ponzi scheme requires you getting money from one source and using it to pay another, which is completely different from the concept behind bitcoin. For it being a scam - a scam to me is what no longer exist, but bitcoin still does.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

Tell us why you decided to invest in bitcoin. I am sure that they say so only because they do not understand what bitcoin is.

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

For me, we can not really convince everyone if they are closed-minded people, even if we can show some evidence and explain it to them if they've decided and do not want to know the truth or nothing we can do to like bitcoin . Cool
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

If Bitcoin was a hoax, it would have gone up to such a day that it would not have risen to such an interest around the world but Bitcoin believes that it will come to good places in the future because it is not a hoax.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:40:18 PM

For me, we can not really convince everyone if they are closed-minded people, even if we can show some evidence and explain it to them if they've decided and do not want to know the truth or nothing we can do to like bitcoin . Cool

That is the point, there is nothing to be done once people aren't listening to your arguments. They don't want to analyze facts and don't want to give themselves the chance to change their minds. It's like an hypnosis state. In some cases, these people listen too much the media and other sources considered intellectuals and very intelligent, so what these smart ones speak it's enough for the closed-minded people reach to their conclusions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:46:27 PM
Merited by biboy (1)

Its hard to convinced people to invest on bitcoin because they feed with a wrong information through social media and we can’t control that but of course we can make difference. We should tell them everything we got from bitcoin and all the losses we incur, but don’f ever forced them to do so cause at the end their decision will still matter.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

you can take the horse to the water but cant force it to drink it.
if you care about them,share the knowledge and ideas you have on Bitcoin,
tell them about your testimonies, people also believe what they see too.
but remember, you can only tell them about it, you cant and shouldn't force them.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
Some people don't believe if they don't see a proof that bitcoin is legit. Try to explain again to them and you can show to them your proof that you get a profit on bitcoin to prove them that they are wrong.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

Not only friends, top notch finance proffesors here in my hometown also believe bitcoin is just bubble scheme. I try to describe blockchain to people and how its changing way of currencies, they just keep ignoring.
Time will explain that bitcoins are not as they think. as more and more bitcoin gets used by many people around them and then your friends will realize that they've missed a great opportunity to join bitcoin in the beginning. You do not have to be busy and have trouble telling them. time that will make them familiar with bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin will be very famous in the future
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

I also get the same thing with you, but I do not pay attention to it, even he saw bitcoin in last year stronger even the price is very tempting, so instead they even ask to be taught to play bitcoin ..
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

This is due to lack of Education about cryptocurrency and also because of FUD created by media and other well-known buss. personalities. In past also, many INTERNET ponzi scheme has looted people which has created a negative mind set of people toward BTC. But need not worry soon everybody will know about BTC potential.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

They have their own perception about Bitcoin, if they do not believe in Bitcoin let them be. It is really hard to convince someone who has a strong belief about what they are believing into. Once you've earned the benefits of Bitcoin and when they discovered that you earned its benefits, then their perception will change towards Bitcoin. Changing a perception of an individual will only give you problems, just focus on your goals and leave them.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

Some people are simply close minded, and there's nothing we can do with that. If I we're you, I'd just explain to them what a "ponzi" really means and how bitcoin isn't a ponzi, because it never promised any returns. Don't waste your time trying to convince people in to an industry that they probably couldn't understand.
Yes, everyone must have their own opinions. We can not force it. Our task only explains the fact that it is not ponzi. It's up if they want to believe it or not, it's important we have done the right thing and become part of the lucky people who have known bitcoin well.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:04:02 AM

This is due to lack of Education about cryptocurrency and also because of FUD created by media and other well-known buss. personalities. In past also, many INTERNET ponzi scheme has looted people which has created a negative mind set of people toward BTC. But need not worry soon everybody will know about BTC potential.
That is right that the people are now have a misunderstanding about cryptocurrencies and they just think that the cryptocurrency like bitcoin is just a scam because of the recent news about scams that is happening inside the cryptocurrency field. I really hope that the newbies now were not like the past and they will do research first to avoid getting scammed.
Teo2015

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:16:22 AM

Some are conservative and imprisoned at all that new and technology. Others do not have the ability to understand and do not want to make any effort. Some are ignorant. I think the solution is to be left alone with their thoughts.
Ashe-J

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:02 AM

Yeah my friends too, they told me that on 2014, So i laugh alot now Smiley
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

Dear all,

We have the situation, also some of my friends dont believe in bitcoin. They all know about bitcoin is this is a money laundering and a scam. I always smile when we talk about it, it is not my concern anymore if they wont believe me. It is their loss.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
malika

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

Dear all,

I think it is just their own opinion to believe that it is a scam just ignore them because as we who believe in bitcoin and other crypto currency they cannot overpower our beliefs because we all know the truth and we had proven already that bitcoin is not a scam and it is real. We cannot please them to believe and i am sure they will regret it in the end.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: