Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1503 times)
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
Maybe your friends think like that because, they often read bad news about bitcoin spread by the media that do not know what bitcoin, Because some of my friends are equally negative thinking about bitcoin, the cause is a lot of negative news about bitcoin. And it's easy for me to convince them that bitcoin is not a scam. I explained the most important nuclei in bitcoin and immediately practiced how to work bitcoin to make them understand better. And after that I told my friend to see vidio on youtube or read-baca on google about bitcoin. Then not long after my friend asked me to make this bitcoin account. So basically they do not know anything about bitcoin yet.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:54:52 AM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

Will in my own thinking we respect there own privacy,that they called bitcoin a scam or ponzi,but if they give us a chance to listen,by educating them about bitcoin and they understand what is the purpose of cryptocurrency to help people and the ecomics growth of the community.me also first i didnt believe bitcoin but when my co workers invite me and i earned a bitcoins thats the time i embrace bitcoin and until now im become  a bounty hunter,and investment trader.so to make them believe that bitcoin is real you must show them your profits coming from bitcoin.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

Dear all,

There is no point in explaining and arguing with people who does not want to listen. It would be a waste of precious time. Let them believe want bitcoin is, it is their loss and not yours.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

I do not think you need to give a word explanation to him, you better explain it with evidence of your results bitcoin business, he will be more confident if you provide evidence that really real.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

Just explain the best you can about bitcoin to them but if they still do not believe you and say nasty thing about it, saying it is scam  etc. don't mind them, prove to them that it is not scam they will hardly believe when they see you grow and become financially stable.. treat them hahaha.

Coinlover9

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:24:33 AM
Merited by xsaints128 (6)

When there is money involved things change.If you explain to your friends about Bitcoin it will either be good for them or bad for their investment.if there are returns nobody would bat an eye but if things go south then you are in a shit load of storm.the best thing to do would to be explain to them the harsh reality of Bitcoin that it's unpredictable like their reaction and anything could happen if they are going to invest to do so at their own risk and not blame you.if you are a veteran in the crypto world u would know there are ups and downs but not everybody can digest this fact and if they loose they would most likely blame you, money makes people do stupid things.its a two egged sword so tread carefully.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

Dear all,

If some of your friends still think that bitcoin is a scam then you can do something to make them believe and encourage to also invest or deal with it. I know that some people will definitely start doubting about something if they never saw it in their own two eyes because to be honest, I am one of them before. When I saw my best friend making a real progress just because of working on signature campaign that is the moment when I feel that I should try to work in order to earn crypto currencies too and there fore I conclude that it is not scam because I experienced the fruit of dealing with crypto currencies. You should try to promote it also. Fighting!

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:39:05 AM

Dear all,

If that's their opinion about bitcoin then let them be. You don't have to convince them or force them to believe what really bitcoin is. Some people really think of it as scam since most of them haven't had enough knowledge about it. I believe that people who are too close minded about it are those who always think negative about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

Yeah my friends too, they told me that on 2014, So i laugh alot now Smiley

Bitcoin $1 to $1000 in 9 years. Trouble coming......
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

I still get it from some of my friends and relatives. They still think that Bitcoin is just a scam even on how much I educated them how block chain works. Some people are not just really open to change. The only thing that we could do them is try to help them understand crytpo currency if they are not open minded then it is not our lose.
I have relatives who kept asking  me how bitcoin works. They have doubts that bitcoin is a scam and that I am only wasting my time, money and effort doing bitcoin. What I did was I showed them proofs of my earnings and I teach one of their kids and challenged them to do the same too. If for instance they did not earn, I will give them half of my earnings. Happy to say that the outcome of my challenge did great and their kids  whose only a high school student really did earn enough money for her school fees. Now they already prove that bitcoin is not a scam.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

Not only your friends, there are lot of people who still thinks that its just scam or its illegal. Its because of the less knowledge about bitcoin and the may be also because of wrong rumors spread about bitcoin.

anjaydut

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

not just your friends, I also experienced the same thing
I have attempted to explain about bitcoin, how bitcoin works, even me has show my savings account, my result hard work work in bitcoin
but most still consider bitcoin as a ponzi scheme, and some consider bitcoin as gambling
I do not want, waste my energy just to explain about bitcoin, to people who do not want to believe in bitcoin

DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

Dear all,

I think it's very difficult to change their thinking about bitcoin. In the past I tried to introduce bitcoin to my friends, but they thought it was a scam. I tried to explain to them, but in the end I gave up, and I spent a lot of time explaining it, but it didn't work.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

my friends also many who think that bitcoin is a scam and some even call it ponzi, i have explained to them about bitcoin, that bitcoin is not a scam but they do not want to accept the explanation that I give.
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

There's no point in wasting time with people who are set in their wrong ways and not even willing to listen. Just save yourself the headache and drop it, there is nothing you could gain from trying to explain any of this to them.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

Dear all,

basically, to be able to understand the virtual currency for the beginning person is difficult. I can not blame them, because no matter how low their level of education is in the level of knowledge. so you only need to implement a step by step system. Yes, learning slowly, giving every educational base. I think gradually they will understand and will likely be interested further.
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

There's no point in wasting time with people who are set in their wrong ways and not even willing to listen. Just save yourself the headache and drop it, there is nothing you could gain from trying to explain any of this to them.

that's right.. you are absolutely right.. some time ago i told my friend how to make extra money on bounties and icos, i just wanted to help, cause he has some money issues, and the only thing that i got back was laugh and sarcastic jokes about me becoming a forbes millioner..so, yes. it is just a waist of time in some situations
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

the same as my experience, my friend also does not believe in bitcoin
some say that bitcoin is a bubble, ponzi scheme, gambling and many more negative things they say about bitcoin
and I do not want to, waste my energy to convince them. let them know bitcoin by itself
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

Dear all,

I have also friends who think that bitcoin is just a scam. As a person who strives for best, you don't have to convince them because they chose to degrade the capability of bitcoin to change their lives. Just ignore what whether they spreading negative things about bitcoin and let them see how bitcoin is changing your life for the better.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

Its only normal for them to think that way. People dont trust what they cant see and more over it might look like a long process for them too. Convincing them will also be difficult due to the fact that some other internet business ends up to be fraud, and most people fell victim of those scam. Once you know the step and mostly all about bitcoin. You can teach them the steps one after the other. Show them what you have gotten from bitcoin to catch their attention.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: