Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1503 times)
Biastar

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

Close minded people can never be reasoned with, they just won't listen to a thing you say.
I think the best way to make them understand is by example.
Take them to an exchange center,then cash out some for them to see.
Only by them they'll be open and susceptible to suggestions and knowledge regarding bitcoin.
I tried it once, and it worked
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:13:47 PM

I have a same experience as you do they always call me "bitcoin is eating you" but that insult dont affect me because i was starving  to learn what is cryptocurrency in november 2017 i was join some airdrop in ebtc, ats and many more. That change my friends vision about bitcoin because i can cashout cash whenever i want so right now im teaching them how to earn in cryptocurrency
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:22:54 PM

how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

Some people are simply close minded, and there's nothing we can do with that. If I we're you, I'd just explain to them what a "ponzi" really means and how bitcoin isn't a ponzi, because it never promised any returns. Don't waste your time trying to convince people in to an industry that they probably couldn't understand.
Bitcoin is very profitable if we have knowledge on it.Those people that keep on thinking that it is a scam are negative people that was influence by negative sources like social media or fake news on television that has negative information about the existence of cryptocurrency.Most people nowadays will never believe its worth until it is proven but if they were not a part of this community or in this forum by what they hear or read is what they believe.I just think if all people would be resourceful enough to investigate and do some research on it most probably they will come up with doing crypto business like what we already did.

ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
very difficult to change one's opinion, but try to ask the reason they think bitcoin is a scam, I'm sure they have reason to think like that, then you try to explain the reason you believe in bitcoin. If they still can not be given advice, then you have to prove that bitcoin is not a scam by showing everything you get from bitcoin.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

If people dont want to believe in you, then its not your fault anymore, its their lost. If they dont want to invest then dont force them, because if they see you earn a lot in bitcoin then thats the way they believe in you because you have the proof that bitcoin is not a scam.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:55:52 AM

Bitcoin is essentially a ponzi scheme, but at the bottom of the ponzi pyramid is a limited investor base, which is the global power system and Internet system. The former is prone to collapse, the latter hardly. So bitcoin is a "smart" design.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:00:57 AM

Dear all,

if they think so
then who cares about them? whether they can be a person who enters paradise by making that statement?
just do what we can
we can be happy without interruption of others, that is enough

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:03:01 AM

Well i'm pretty sure that if you are staying in developed countries. Governments would have release statements against bitcoin and that would be pretty obvious that cryptocurrency is not simply a ponzi system but a type of industry that is prone to money laundrying and they need to regulate them. Your friends might either look too short about its nature (didnt read news). Or one friend of mine is fairly against the fact that bitcoin's supply which he sees as manipulate or stuff, which I felt that somebody wouldnt just take bitcoin on the monetary view but its underlying technology

sfdseew

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:05:57 AM

If I were you, I would explain to them what is a Ponzi scheme, a bit different from bitcoin, but I find it hard to change what some people think.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:31:44 AM

Dear all,

It is a pump an dump scheme at the moment.

In fact, you can read here clearly that it could only have value if "enough people thinks the same" (you can see the indoctrination in many BTCubble coin forums) "becomes a self fulfilling prophecy." no more and no less than an agreement by people. So you could really do the same with gold in World of Warcraft.

Read by yourself. https://www.mail-archive.com/cryptography@metzdowd.com/msg10162.html
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

Dear all,

It is a pump an dump scheme at the moment.

In fact, you can read here clearly that it could only have value if "enough people thinks the same" (you can see the indoctrination in many BTCubble coin forums) "becomes a self fulfilling prophecy." no more and no less than an agreement by people. So you could really do the same with gold in World of Warcraft.

Read by yourself. https://www.mail-archive.com/cryptography@metzdowd.com/msg10162.html

For your friends it is not easy to convince them especially that investment is involve ,just continue as where you can accomplish and have true proof in your activities ,and let your friends realize the true value of bitcoin in which they called scam or ponzi.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
csdga

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

A lot of people I know also think bitcoin and cryptocurrency are scam and ponzi but I just let them. I don't really care, I don't let them even know I'm into it. Just keeping myself, I'm earning good money and I can see how cryptocurrency changing the first world and I want to be part of this development and progress

Just as you can not wake up a sleeping person, there is no way you can change some misunderstandings about bitcoin. Since they think bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme, you do not have to be bothered either, as you naturally believe when you have accumulated some assets through bitcoin.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:54:29 AM

Ignorance can lead misjudgement. Creating shit speculation through bitcoin is a sign of being ignorance. Your explanation will be the key to break the barrier from their brain.  

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:57:32 AM

Dear all,

if a person doesn't have the knowlegde in a certain thing, he will not believe it's true unless he tried it himself. Just like in cryptocurrency or bitcoin in particular. A person would think it's a scam because of lack of knowledge and proper information about bitcoin. I suggest you to give them proofs, or maybe give them any links they can read for them to have at least have the idea about bitcoin. Let them watch in youtube some of the explanations of the persons who is involve in bitcoin. Maybe this way their points of view about bitcoin will change.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
IRISlingk

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:00:56 AM

Actually, it is hard to explain to the bitcoin industry, so people who have not come into contact with bitcoin think it is understandable that scams are a bit of a digital money transaction.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:01:10 AM

its no doubt that some people are still having a strong vibe that Bitcoin is a scam.... I just know its people that dont know about the crypto world that will still think its a ponzi affair. You should keep doing your own trading... Im sure with time they will be dying to know how u are changing your car, house etc in space of months hahaha. By then they will be ready to learn and change their own mindset about Bitcoin
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:10:47 AM

Dear all,

I think that friends would never be educated if you just hoped that they would educate themselves. You have to be proactive and do whatever it takes to make sure that you do your part in our campaign in ensuring that cruptocurrency be understood and we have to do it in a micro level. We would be needing to have a lot of questions and queries anout the people but we are the one that are in the frontlines and we can influence them we just have to initiate and start with them

dinnerk

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

Dear all,

Unless you know it or try it yourself, it's not necessarily how you say it to them, and often people have a kind of instinctive exclusion of what they do not understand, think it's bad, and then spread to each other whether Bitcoin is Is a Ponzi scheme, you do not understand, just through the network of articles and news, you are not eligible to say that this is true, only really understand, are eligible to say this.
Ps: Even if you understand that, you can not say bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme because bitcoin is not really.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:32 AM

Friends who have confusions about scam or Ponzi scheme? Why dont you introduce them to join in signature campaign? There's no need to put up capital to generate income. All you have to do is your service, to promote your signature campaign and they will pay you weekly. Sometimes scam is associated with capital without reimbursement. But bitcoin for me is not a scam. Maybe they should educate how cryptocurrency work. Just to enlighten their mind that this thing is a serious job:)
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:35:32 AM

Maybe some of your friends doesn't know anything about bitcoin.
just show them your profit, and they will see, that bitcoin is a real deal.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: