Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1502 times)
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

why not share to them all your knowledge about what bitcoin really is? then, let them decide which they're gonna believe in after the cards are laid up on the table. people are gonna believe what they think is more realistic for them. you msy do your part of helping them realize it but it is still up to them if they'll believe it or not.

just dont push on them your belief.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
Yes, my friends are still some people think that the currency is a scam and even when I explain to them for a long time, they still insist on your opinion, I can't persuade them to change their ideas, I tried my best. In the future, they will regret the rejection of bitcoin.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

Well you cannot convince them to believe in bitcoin right away if they believe that bitcoin scam well there's nothing you can do as long as you know bitcoin, But if they see that you can actually make earnings and you have the proof I think their mind will change.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

The most important part on how you can change their idea is to make them believe and convinced that bitcoins was not a scam and instead it is a specific person discretion to engage in illegal activities. This should be backed up with a good proof to make them think twice about what idea or impression they have with regards to bitcoin. As you disclose some proof to them pay attention to the tone of your voice and as much as possible keep calm and on lower voice but powerful enough to deliver the message so to avoid some unwanted conflict and possible more disinterest.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Dear all,

In the event that you need to at any rate alter their opinion about BTC or other cryptocurrency. My recommendation would be endeavor to discover their advantage and make it well known or known to you by utilizing BTC or other cryptocurrency. Attempt to inspire them with what you have with the assistance of BTC and they don't have.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

Everyone who talk without experience in bitcoin they can earn nothing try to present to them a trust invest sites and show them a real proof of payment from that site
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

Try asking them why do they think that Bitcoin is a scam or Ponzi scheme. They should be able to explain you why they think that way. I don't understand why so many people are afraid of Bitcoin. Is it because of banks propaganda? I'm quite curious what they would say.

kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

Despite everything I get it from some of my companions and relatives. Despite everything they imagine that Bitcoin is only a trick even on the amount I instructed them how square chain functions. A few people are not simply extremely open to change. The main thing that we could do them is attempt to enable them to comprehend crytpo cash in the event that they are not receptive then it isn't our lose.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

Well we can't convince them to believe on what they believed because there are some people that used bitcoin for they evil doing that's why they think bitcoin is scam. Media also has one of the major key here that's why other people do not believe in bitcoin because they always spread negative news about crypto currencies to discourage people.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

I think your friends don't know about bitcoin properly .When they know abou bitcoin and how can earn bitcoin or how to invest on bitcoin ,they will be belive bitcoin is real.You should tell you friend the necessary of bitcoin and the value of bitcoin.Bitcoin is the most valueable things in crypto world.You should teach them first about bitcoin .

candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

I think it is because they don't have much knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain technology. Proper education about blockchain technology and mining would definitely change mind of some, if not for all.
kevocrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Bitcoin has always had it's sceptics and always will, nevertheless it has grown exponentially since 2008.  I got in at the end of last year and have had a great experience so far and look forward to the future.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

I feel you man, there are a lot of people like that, they think of Bitcoin just as a scam and ponzi, I can't blame them, most of the news about cryptos and Bitcoins are about those scams and bad thing about it, so that's the image that the banks, media would want people to have when it comes to Bitcoin so it is going to be difficult to just encourage or convince anyone. What I would suggest is that don't really go to them and teach them, their minds are close so don't bother, what you can do it to show them the things that you have because of Bitcoin, show them that slowly you are breaking to the paycheck to paycheck lifestyle, more time to do things you only wish to do before, things like that, I am sure they will be the ones to chase you and ask, from there, go ahead and share your success story, the real story coming from a person who experienced it first hand. Smiley
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

If they are educated, show them the growth rate on coinmarket, how Bitcoin has  increase over the years, school them to know that Bitcoin is a digital currency, just the way you cannot touch your IPO shares physicaly but through the certificate, same way Bitcoin exist in your wallet,much more important is to convince them through your earning from Bitcoin.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

If you show him a prove that you are also earning then your friend will never say that. I also think before bitcoin is also a scam but my friend showed me prof.
zrock21

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

Just tell everything about bitcoin as not hyphaluting words as possible. Then let them understand your stand, if they dont understand you, better dont argue, you have nothing to do with their attitude.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:10 AM

Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi
give em this: https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

selfsell office team

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:34 AM

Dear all,

How to understand the Ponzi scheme? First of all, there is a center where all transactions and values are centered around this center, and after participating, the center will promise to give you a return, but Bitcoin does not, nor does the blockchain, which is entirely a This type of investment behavior can be used to compare him with stocks.
Austin143

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

When your friends still thinking that bitcoin is a big fraud or big scam, then probably, your friends are not believers, they don't have enough knowledge about it, they don't really understand how bitcoin works and what really bitcoin is. Just ignore them everytime they tease you about it, and said, "one day you'll gonna regret it that you ignored what I've shared and said, you've lost your chance to be a millionaire like me" hahaha. Then continue what you're doing right now. Just keep on believing.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

If I were you, I won't tell them that much about bitcoin. Let them think what they are thinking, we need quality bitcoin user and not just another money seeking individual.

If you want them to think that bitcoin is not a scam then show them some examples (mostly positive things that happens to you because of bitcoin) then probably with that way they might change their minds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: