Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1502 times)
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

For sure your friends were misinformed about bitcoin but all I can say it's that the loss is their for not believing in such a grand project

Let them deny things they dont understand, it is a human nature. It is not your responsibility either to convince them into bitcoin. They have their own choice of investment I believe, just compare your earning and theirs later LOL

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hybridmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

I think we should try to pull the examples of the successful bitcoiners that will make them believe
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
I think it's quite normal. When you tell them that something they've never known before can make a lot of money, it's easy to think of it as a scam. I can fully appreciate their thoughts.
danzo11

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

I often experience things like that but i will not serve someone whose knowledge is lacking it is just a waste of time. But I continue to advertise it so that one day they will know bitcoin is everywhere and start searching it on google.

U T E M I S  |  The only decentralized B2B e-commerce using Blockchain  |  U T E M I S
▬▬▬▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS: FEBRUARY 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬[/cente
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

How can a market consisting of supply and demand be a ponzi?
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

Dear all,

I think its just a normal thing, you cant please everybody to listen to you especially in crypto currency and you are telling to a non techy people. Just keep your work in crypto, once you have gathered some proofs that bitcoin is not a scam, they will be the one who will come to you if they are truly interested.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

Dear all,

The best way is when you invest in bitcoin or altcoin you should not tell your friends or relatives.

brokeroutriggerR

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

I am a newbie Smiley let me first understand if there is any darkness prevailing and then I will explain them
fetokun

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

Then let them think so. It doesn't matters what they think. Once they realize that they are the only ones left who aren't invested in the cryptocurrency market and are being left out of the crypto riches will they realize their mistake. There is no solution for someones ignorance.

budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

Then let them think so. It doesn't matters what they think. Once they realize that they are the only ones left who aren't invested in the cryptocurrency market and are being left out of the crypto riches will they realize their mistake. There is no solution for someones ignorance.
Well, I believe that we have lots of friends who believes and thinks that bitcoin is a great scam, although you were trying your best for them to see what bitcoin has brought to your life they will still negative, I just let them.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

I have met a lot of people that believed without a doubt that bitcoin is another ponzi scheme. I educate and explain as much as I can but some people are just convinced that it is.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:19:39 PM

Dear all,

They (your friends) are less studied in on Bitcoin. They are less deep into research on Bitcoin. And the severity of the layman like them just takes the point of talking to people who do not understand the bitcoin system, Bitcoin technology, and how to get Bitcoin.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Aaarono

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

No kind words for a close-minded people that will make them believe about Bitcoin. Because if they are really not interested in it, they won't bother to listen and understand what you are trying to teach them. It is better not to force them. Just do your own business. But if one day they realized the beauty of our crypto world, then that is the time you'll help them by all means.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:27:38 PM

Dear all,

Because it is. As it is now.
deep_thought

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

Make new friends...
Im joking. Cheesy
There s nothing you can do to make them "change their mind".
They should understand that btc is just a tool.
It is us people who decide how to use this tool. (aka speculation) Wink
wonderful8

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

all innovations there are always people saying they are scams, just judge yourselves and make up your own mind.
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

I also think like that in begning but when I started investing into this and started monet Erin market then I understand the value of block chain and there are many things where we can use this block chain.

Suggest you to make your friends understand this.
Many of them don't know how block chain work they think all coin published in one day like Tokens and anyone can do fraud.

Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:45:14 PM

Do you have enough education about how bitcoin and blockchain work ? If yes told them, explain all of that to them, if they still dont believe that bitcoin is currency of the future just let it like that, at least you allready told them. And in the future when you allready succes and drive a lambo you ome again to them and tell this is what bitcoin can do to your life
Those people who are educated and who realise the importance and significance of bitcoin, they never consider bitcoin as a scam and punzi.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:31:05 AM

Dear all,

If that's what your friends think we cannot do anything about it. Just respect them and they're opinion. And if you really like to convinced them just say what's the best thing about btc and it's uses. If that's not make them change their view about it then let it be. It's not your lose after all.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:37:29 AM

The easiest method is to show them the result of your effort in investing bitcoin.Show them how much profit you get from bitcoin or other crypto.People tend to assume that because it's hard to wait for your investment to be rise in value in short amount of time,so they choose to not believe it because it can't make them rich in an instant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: