Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook against bitcoin?  (Read 3744 times)
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

many of the ICO scams are increasingly popping up making facebook taking decisive steps. they don't care whether ICO real or not but they prohibit everything because they consider the ICO is just another scam of all. they don't want to take risks and do not want bad things to exist in social media to them.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

facebook does not conduct direct protests against bitcoin, yes, they block advertising regarding crypto currency, but in order to combat mosquito coins, and of course the security service does not particularly consider what kind of information to block, and which one to leave, then the principle "all at once", and then if that users will write about problems or failures
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

What Facebook went after is ICO ads and I think it is good for the crypto markets as currently ICOs are nothing but making the whole crypto markets look bad. Do you even know the amount of scams happening in the ICO market? Also Facebook is being forced by the government organizations to ban crypto related ads.

Facebook is not against bitcoin, actually, Facebook is open on adopting bitcoin as a payment on their platform.
Facebook is just being cautious and doesn't want people to be a scam or in depth with ICO and some alternative coins that may turn out a scam or failed.
This social media platform is only against on those ads that may involve people in money trouble, through Facebook will still be Facebook,
This will not just allow PAID ADS with ICO.
Don't really agree with you, you can be cautious but to me, facebook is more than cautious. They don't even take the time to evaluate it. There are lots of scams, that's right, but do not allow any kind of ads is maybe not the best option

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
dxgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

According to my understanding, facebook policies prohibit cryptocurrency to protect people from fraudulent investments, and also facebook make a resolution to learn about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.
Is it to avoid fraud or false advertising? That's why?
most likely, they will ban, because they want to protect users from various deceptions related to bitcoin,because nowadays there are many deceptions with the help of cryptocurrency
Well Facebook aimed to protect their users from those scammy projects that really annoyed members to keep seeing the ads, I think not only ads but also those shared post where the link will redirect members to ico website, its been some time now and we've been getting noticed some people still able to
post but without the link, we can't change what they are thinking now but time will tell.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

I myself did not fully understand why Facebook decided to block all advertising associated with the crypt. I think that among the users of the social network there were many who complained.

kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.

I think this attitude of facebook is not very important. People who are interested in crypto economy do not need facebook ads. I follow very different and various sources to get information not facebook Smiley

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

I don't think negative about Facebook because they do this because many SCAM ICO and they decide to ban it. But because of this the market has down ant it's bad decision.
Bitcoin2018

Activity: 216
Merit: 3

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

Facebook just against advertising of ICOs, because most of the ICO non regulated and in the grey area of legislation. So it is the risk for Facebook as public company to advertise such non legit projects

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
$$$ Anonymous Bitcoin $$$
≫ AnonymousBitcoin.io ≪ [t.me/anonymousbitcoin]
gasdhzb76

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

I though all crypto currency. Well, anyway, it is a good news. There will still ads in facebook and the one you will see are legitimate ICOs, not scam. That will be a good thing and it will be the best for it.
cemungut

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

Facebook is not against with bitcoin, they are supporting bitcoin and soon they will accept payment from this coin on their social media.
what facebook dont want, is to be used by some ICO, ICO are not 100 percent sure and some are scams, Facebook only wants to be secure and not to be involved to scam and fraud of many ICO who just want to get money from the people all around the world.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:59:04 AM

that may be true because bitcoin also many advertise on Facebook and with the facebook against bitcoin it is true maybe bitcoin prohibit facebook to advertise bitcoin because now many scams are happening hence bitcoin forbid to advertise on Facebook because Facebook will not allow notification of exchange of digital currency
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

Facebook is not against with bitcoin, they are supporting bitcoin and soon they will accept payment from this coin on their social media.
what facebook dont want, is to be used by some ICO, ICO are not 100 percent sure and some are scams, Facebook only wants to be secure and not to be involved to scam and fraud of many ICO who just want to get money from the people all around the world.
I think you are wrong, until now I still often see ico paid ads on the facebook page. Maybe it's just an issue, not a reality
duyhung1400

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

They are part of the reasons why the market is down right now, the market will recover and we will eventually have a decentralized social media platform that willl kills facebook in the near future.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

Facebook isn't against bitcoin at all, the restrictions just depend on which country you are located in. I see ICO advertisements on my newsfeed daily so I know for sure it still accepts them.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

Facebook just against advertising of ICOs, because most of the ICO non regulated and in the grey area of legislation. So it is the risk for Facebook as public company to advertise such non legit projects

Yes, facebook is not against bitcoin, they are against the advertising and the people who use bitcoin to scam other people. And facebook being popular is also used by some of the scammers, so they avoid bitcoin for their safety.
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:58:08 AM

I think mark Zuckerberg decided to buy bitcoins in order to do so at the lowest possible price he tried to collapse the rate. To do this, Zuckerberg used prohibitions in their social networks. Profit  Grin
Ayasena

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

Facebook is not against bitcoin or any other crypto. They are against ICO, As some study found out more than 50% ICO is a scam, and lots of negative news coming out regarding ICO in past recent. So lots of advertising company, such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube stand against these ICO.
donkey.luacon251

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

I think more likely reason is facing the impact of national policies, because most of the current national policy for ICO is not friendly, so I can't join  facebook bounty thread, it makes me feel sad.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

Some ICOs and Cryptos are not totally friendly since most of them are scammers and have failed projects that leads to a huge loss for the investor/s. But I think the advertisements of such ICOs are just restricted for now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: