Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

Hello everyone!

Sharing with you all a good read (and a good starting point for that investing thoughts) from Invezz titled "Upcoming ICO: Smart City Eco has bold plans for a virtual world."

I'm sure you will find the article useful as an introduction to Smart City Eco.

Here's the link everyone: http://invezz.com/news/crypto/30160-Upcoming-ICO-Smart-City-Eco-has-bold-plans-for-a-virtual-world-

A key objective of the Smart City Eco vision is  recruitment, where employees will get paid in SCE tokens. Cryptocurrency is known very being very volatile, when you say you are going to use SCE as a form of salary, this would mean that employees will have a volatile salary too and i don't think it's good. maybe SCE price should be established first before using it as a form of payment for employees salary.

Salary will be offered in sce amount which will be always worth some amount you will do your job in several days
and you receive funds in your wallet after the completion of the task, after that u can spend the tokens right away
or save it or use on any other branch of our platform.

If it lose value in those few days then its like it is, people will pay more sce next days for next work
u wont be doing the same for much smaller salary, but as we said we target to make high demand high liquidity
tokens which will have supply and demand problem solved and by that will create big need for them
and tokens will just get smaller in number as time goes, and that platform when delivered have years 
and years of business ahead of it we will search for ways to share the money with people we think now
the best way to do that is to burn part of the tokens which will be gathered as fees but also as we said at
start we will list all the sellers for free to enjoy the benefits of our great community and
sell them goods and services...

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giga19

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

I have to admit, I was amaze with this SCE project.  Although it is ambitious but it’s vision is heartwarming. They want to offer solutions.  Imagine making  a supermarket and shopping centers  in order for the crypto users to purchase goods using SCE tokens. Such a great idea.

It is starting to sound really good.  The concept of SCE creating several industries just to cater to the needs of crypto users is admirable.  It will be no longer difficult for them to spend their tokens.  More  varieties of businesses is a good news to crypto users.  Should I say more? Magnifico!
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

Some people might find this project very ambitious, what I can tell is that they may be right, but the fact that the devs are doing such great effort in this project is the reason why it will be successful. Yes! This project may be ambitious because of having plenty of goals, but unlike any other projects that only promising words are written in their whitepaper but never exerts effort to achieve what they've promised, this project, on the other hand, will be successful because devs are doing what they have to.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

If Smart City will be able to implement everything they have written in their white paper, i would say salute to the person behind these ideas. Actually i been thinking about my tokens in my wallet on how can i use them in my daily expenses, but no, i will need to trade them in exchanges so I can convert them into cash. I am tired of holding tokens and not enjoying them. If Smart city will provide a market place where we can spend our cryptocurrency then that will be the answer to our problem.

Hooray, that is the best I heard so far. And it is true. You have tokens, but still very few establishments accept crypto currency, so you still have to trade the tokens before you can use them.  That is what Smart City Eco, is trying to make solution, where you can spend your tokens directly.  That was really a smart concept. It will ease us the burden of trading our token in order for it to be useful. Good job Smart City Eco.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

Some people might find this project very ambitious, what I can tell is that they may be right, but the fact that the devs are doing such great effort in this project is the reason why it will be successful. Yes! This project may be ambitious because of having plenty of goals, but unlike any other projects that only promising words are written in their whitepaper but never exerts effort to achieve what they've promised, this project, on the other hand, will be successful because devs are doing what they have to.

Being ambitious what's make this project greater than other, because some projects focus only in one goal but still ended up failure because their goal is not necessary in today's happening or should I call it useless, this project somehow is different from other, aside from being ambitious in having plenty of goals, their goals make sense and helpful.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

For me, ambitious is a positive term, Smart City Eco. Aims big and think big. I appreciate them for presenting several solutions to crypto currency world.  For me, it is very impressive.  They are offering solution by creating businesses not just one but several so that, there will be a place where crypto users will be able to spend their tokens directly without having the trouble to trade them first.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

What’s the difference of it’s online shopping area on Lazada, Amazon and Ebay??
Beside of using SCE Token on paying off the goods or product, what’s the other special feature in terms of online selling and shopping??

I completely agree on what you are trying to say chimecho, Will they be able to partner with this online shopping company or they will make their own online shopping platform where they can fully buy and sell products online using your SCE tokens?

There will be no difference when it comes to online selling, I guess, because the project doesn't focuses only in online selling service.
In fact, the project is only proud of the services they offer, just like social network, gaming and etc., because that's what make them advantageous.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

Beside of using SCE Token on paying off the goods or product, what’s the other special feature in terms of online selling and shopping??

I completely agree on what you are trying to say chimecho, Will they be able to partner with this online shopping company or they will make their own online shopping platform where they can fully buy and sell products online using your SCE tokens?

There will be no difference when it comes to online selling, I guess, because the project doesn't focuses only in online selling service.
In fact, the project is only proud of the services they offer, just like social network, gaming and etc., because that's what make them advantageous.

I also guess that your guess is a perfect guessing. Lol.
But honestly I guess you're right that there will be no difference when it comes to online selling, because it is not even indicated in their whitepaper. The only focus of this project is their different services, which is more like complete package.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:04:52 AM

I also guess that your guess is a perfect guessing. Lol.
But honestly I guess you're right that there will be no difference when it comes to online selling, because it is not even indicated in their whitepaper. The only focus of this project is their different services, which is more like complete package.

I'm sure SCE will hold an advantage against current online stores like Amazon and Ebay primarily because of the much secured payment using cryptocurrency on the blockchain.

Secondly, Smart City Eco plans to tap current and existing marketplaces, wherein we can expect them to collaborate with these online merchants to give users the best deals for their digital cash.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:43:02 AM

For me, ambitious is a positive term, Smart City Eco. Aims big and think big. I appreciate them for presenting several solutions to crypto currency world.  For me, it is very impressive.  They are offering solution by creating businesses not just one but several so that, there will be a place where crypto users will be able to spend their tokens directly without having the trouble to trade them first.

Indeed guys. Smart City Eco being ambitious is not of a negative connotation at all, rather, it is full of hopes and dreams for a bigger and brighter future for crypto enthusiasts like us.

Being able to utilize our tokens in many forms and ways under one single platform is very economical and wise as it allows us flexibility, convenience, a chance to save and an opportunity to profit too as SCE plans to incentivize many parts of the platforms.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:13:32 AM

Hi! Will you use only Waves blockchain or there will be more opportunities in future?
Thank you!

As per details published by ICO Bench, Smart City Eco will be accepting Ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin too.

Find more of SCE's rating, review and details here: https://icobench.com/ico/smart-city-eco

I hope it helps.
newscoincrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:19:47 AM

Is this token released?
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

Hi! Will you use only Waves blockchain or there will be more opportunities in future?
Thank you!

As per details published by ICO Bench, Smart City Eco will be accepting Ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin too.

Find more of SCE's rating, review and details here: https://icobench.com/ico/smart-city-eco

I hope it helps.

Thanks for sharing this info and the actual link, it was quite helpful.

And it is noteworthy to share a good aspect on the ico bench you shared that reads as follow:

we have created solution for few of the worlds most prominent problems that is money, poverty, inequality in society.

Great to know that SCE wanted to be part of the solution not only for crypto-related issues but was very straight forward regarding money, poverty and inequality."
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:05:29 AM

I'm sorry I have to say that your website looks not so professional,maybe you should re-design it.
Me also, I found it also not well organized and designed. You can remake it and make it more clean and informative in the same way SmartCityEco Team. It is for you own sake. Make it more creative and professional like others do. Great concept and idea just complete it.
You two are right. As we have concern on you guys, SmartCityEco Team, we want you to know that your presentation is not that clean and well designed. You can innovate it and creative than this. Nice concept though

Well for me, personally It doesn't matter if the presentation is no that very creative because as long as the idea or concept of the project is good then it's fine with me. They've done their best so let's just appreciate it.

That's your personal opinion. But I think that these two are right, just like what most people says that you've got to be presentable so that you can attract a fine lady. Same with this project if their presentation is not quite good then maybe they can't catch a good investor.

That's absolutely right! I think that the concept will be useless if the presentation of the project is not that creative. It won't attract investors which is a good help to the project. Mostly of the successful project that I've encountered has both creative presentation and good concept.

We have different perspectives regarding this matter. I think they are focusing on something more important than their website. Though the presentation of the website will really reflect how they want the project to be done. I am still positive that they will surely improve their website in no time. Let us give chance and continually support the Smart City Eco project.

I'm for the improvement of the website really.  It would be a plus for SCE should they do this the soonest.

A website is a company's office facade. It can either create a very good impression to a so-so nod of approval upon landing on their url.

Besides, nowadays, not all crypto investors are not technically inclined to technology, rather, they look for investing ideas that are neatly presented and in a very much easy to digest concepts, and these can be relayed easily through the website and in a very graphic way too.

Though i do believe that SCE will be working on this in no time.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

Creating an online economy using cryptocurrency is a great idea. You will be able to streamline and solve many problems by implementing blockchain technology in any industry.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

Creating an online economy using cryptocurrency is a great idea. You will be able to streamline and solve many problems by implementing blockchain technology in any industry.
Especially in this time, the use of technology has become a need to many. They are planning to start with online shopping. I hope they would be able to provide services globally.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:14:38 AM

Especially in this time, the use of technology has become a need to many. They are planning to start with online shopping. I hope they would be able to provide services globally.
Most platforms are accessible globally. It's good to start with online shopping since it's the most common platform and it exists everywhere. It is easier to design and develop as well.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:26:30 AM

Many features and idea on one project. Nice concept dev’s, many of those projects compose on one focus idea and concept, but what comes up on your mind that you find out that this project is what we need?
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

Most platforms are accessible globally. It's good to start with online shopping since it's the most common platform and it exists everywhere. It is easier to design and develop as well.
Online marketplace is practical to develop but has great competition. They should provide benefits and rewards to attract online shoppers to switch to this platform. 
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:01:04 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 04:14:59 AM by BeshyJelly

Many features and idea on one project. Nice concept dev’s, many of those projects compose on one focus idea and concept, but what comes up on your mind that you find out that this project is what we need?
Yah right mate.  Good concept and idea must invest in this kind of project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: