Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:37:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:21:42 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 03:42:23 AM by sann111

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
KwizatzHaderach

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading.

Oldest rule in the trading book. Problem is knowing when the floor is already hit and readying for the bounce.
Today's gains seem to be going steady with all coins gaining values. Maybe after CNY we will see spike in the BTC and ETH volumes and value again.

sann111 (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading.

Oldest rule in the trading book. Problem is knowing when the floor is already hit and readying for the bounce.
Today's gains seem to be going steady with all coins gaining values. Maybe after CNY we will see spike in the BTC and ETH volumes and value again.

It is surely going to go down, its been going up for the past couple of days, thats how the market works.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:45:39 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 07:29:20 AM by HatakeKakashi

Better to buy when the market become red because for sure after few weeks the price will increase again. But it depends what coin you gonna going to buy. I suggest invest only who have potential brcause if you invest to the wrong coin possible your money will lost or gone because if the coin are decreasing they have possibility the price will decrease more. But the other people if they see the market decrease it will sell their coin so they lose some opportunity to earn more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:47:00 PM

simple rule, but very important. Although, you can not be guided only by this rule, you need to do a fundamental analysis of the coin you are going to buy
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

I agree as a general rule but the gravy is in the details (hence don't buy too early like you say).. one lesson I learned over this last alt run is sometimes in ABC type market corrections... C can be REALLY extended after crazy runups.  hence don't try to catch the falling dagger on anything.. I bought bitcoin too early this time at 7.2k and 6.5k....i entered into alt positions a bit too early and had to cost average down more than I would like to... I'll still be in profit but I hurt some of my profits by not waiting for confirmed market reversal.. not only that I spent so much time and energy trying to predict the bottom that it just became incredibly not worth it.. should have just looked once a day and set alerts and went on a crypto vacation.. but alas thats not what whappened and it is what it is, and you just learn from your mistakes and move on.  Thats what's so great about crypto though.. is 70-80% of it is just market moves that are all common sense.. the difference between a pro and an amateur is literally about 30% if you eliminate things like greed, fomo, and fud that noobies more often attach to.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

"Red isn't necessarily low, green is not necessarily high", and it's not the right benchmark to buy. In my personal opinion the true benchmark is lies in at the price.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:00:22 PM

Like others have mentioned it doesn't always work. It works only with the assets that are in their normal sinusoidal behavior. Assets that are losing interest permanently will only make you drown your money. For instance, would you buy amway stocks when they were in the red? What about the very well known Madoff investment fund? Cheesy I know these are extreme cases that don't compare to BTC but they confirm that you can't blindly follow this rule.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fdino577

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

Crypto market capitalisation is over 400 billion USD. Looks like cryptocurrency is here to stay.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

It looks like market today are very tricky that's make price aren't be predicted closely to the real thing happen. Though times we've struggling a red market,  but won't make me get into troubled cause I've been in a positive side knowing that it will bounce back.
Normally investors and even myself considering of buying those potentials coins when it dump and keep holding until such time it will pump again. It just a basic way of gaining profit.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

yeah I used to practice this strategy a lot when I was a beginner and after a time I thought that I know this market by buying at green and I lost my 60% of portfolio.

Oleg-Wayfarer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

The rule is very easy - Buy when market is Red and sell when market is Green.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

It takes courage to do that, I suggest keeping the base and always doing backups.
usually a 20% profit will be yours. Grin
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

Until you step on the rake yourself - you will not understand! I myself remember was a hamster when panic was used and began to sell when everything fell! Also bought - when all grew! What is most interesting to friends, at that moment, I advised exactly the opposite!))) This rule I understood forever! Do not sell when everything has fallen, and do not buy when everything has grown!)

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:50:58 PM

I think it is risky to buy when market is red. It is such as swimming against flow. In my opinion when there is a bullish run it is a good time to buy. Yes it was very reasonable to buy when bitcoin was $6K. But now it has bullish trend. So it is a good time to buy more bitcoins.

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

That is good strategy but only if the coin has good fundamentals, for example you buy bitcoin when the price drop to $6000, the you get a lot of profit when the price back to $8800 only in a few weeks. I will tell you about one more good opportunity. There is coin called XCPO, it is masternode coin a few weeks ago you need more than 1.5 btc to run its masternode now the price is fall so you can buy it in very low price. I recomend it to you because XCPO's Developers will launch an ecommerce marketplace platform on march, the price will likely rise on that time. The platform is like amazon but its accept cryptocurrency. This is one of the best opportunities that we can get.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

Btter to buy when the market become red because for sure after few weeks the price will increase again.
But it depends what coin you gonna going to buy.
There is a lot of cryptocurrencies don't have the power to increase again after a big fall. So the choice of the crypto that you should buy after a the drop in the market is limited, you should have enough knowledge about each one first, and then believe in yourself and start to buy, I don't talk about bitcoin here, because bitcoin surely have the potential to be recovered every fall of prices.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

But we must know when the red will ends. Most people are just become panics because the red is not end in a few days.
So they buy and sell even when market still bloodbath.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

Its a good strategy to do cost averaging by buying at a lower price but its hard to tell if its going to go dump a little more or what, but as long as you are confident on what you are doing then go ahead, after all its the risk you take. Red market is a great opportunity to hold more great coins, some people appreciate it but some people leave and broke from doing that.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

I think buying bitcoin when the market is red or the price is down is the best way to earn bigger profit. This what everyone's way of earning bigger profit in trading when the price increases again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: