Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
that's the great time to buy when the market is color red,and hodl wait to become green again that's the strategy of some traders buy cheaper and sell high

you misunderstood the strategy!
it is called buy in the dip not buy during the drop. and let me tell you that there is a huge difference between the two. imagine an altcoin with the price of 0.1BTC which is falling. if you buy during the fall (while it is red) eg. @0.09BTC you will lose a lot of money when the fall continues and price reaches 0.05BTC.
the recovery of this altcoin is to 0.055-0.06BTC at best and you still lost a lot of money.

--looking for signature--
Marinduque

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

I always look at the price chart, if it has a steep rise on the past days, it will surely go down for at least 30% in a few days, so I sell it beforehand and buy again a few days later.
luckybegum3907

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

cost averaging by buying at a lower price but its hard to tell if it's going to go dump a little more or what, but as long as you are confident on what you are doing then go ahead, after all its the risk you take. it's powerful to find big and small profits. we all know when the market is red that is the good chance to buy with cheap price, but the problem is we can not know when is the time to buy, too early then the price can drop much more or too late then the price can be bounce back faster, and will the market keep dropping for any longer.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

I also believe  buying in the dip period is the best,it give you and edge to hit a huge profit as the price pick up back,but been patient to allow the market to shoot up another important factor.
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

That is true! I want to buy now but for that I need to sell tokens. And it is not profitable now. The vicious circle if you have not some free money.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

Yes it is the quit successful formula for crypto trading . Everytime i fails buying coins while market is really Red . but this time i have done it but some of the coins i confused to buy now its having 2X profit . Really regret about my foolishness.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

I always follow this rule when I buy. I never buy when it's green and I am going to stick with this rule. Great profits are there for me one day
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

It is not the way to buy coins just after the currencies started to fall. The bottom of prices must be waited. Only in a such situation you will get significant profits. Watch for analysis of market and forecasts.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

The golden rule for investors. And has proven effective throughout these times. Many who take risks have made pretty decent amount of profits following this rule and some lost more due to panic selling.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

Many investors follow this rule and I think it is a great one. Of course we need to keep us informed and to research before we make big transactions
mejalipat

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

true, when the red market is a sign we can buy because the price is down and we can sell it when the price back to green
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

The golden rule for investors. And has proven effective throughout these times. Many who take risks have made pretty decent amount of profits following this rule and some lost more due to panic selling.

Everything is a golden rule. But as a rule, those who try to earn on trading without losing any experience lose it. And earn mostly those who take a long time, and of course not on hai ))
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

Always aim to buy low, sell high. That is the well known advice of many experienced traders to the newbies in trading. You should always look also at the price history of the coin you are planning to buy. Many traders are looking for a sign if the low price has already hit the bottom. You can also try to buy if you see the price starts to breakout but a knowledge in technical analysis is needed.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

When I noticed your post it intrigues me, but when I opened the thread this is all I can read? You could be more informative next time.

Now to answer your statement, Its not a trick(that's why I crossed it out), its a strategy. Little do they know that's a common thing about people who trades.

Of course it depends mate, its a 75% do not do it and a 25% that you should do it. You'll ask why, because when the coin's price was already at that point where you set it up to buy it, there are two things, first you might get some losses since many people will take advantage to it, because what if the price was under to the price where you set it. The second one is that, once the price exceeds your set up price still there will be difficulties selling it so they will be forced to match up your set up price even if they could get a lot more profit.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
websoftwareengineer

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

Most of the traders has this kind of strategy, red value's on the market means decreasing of price's and it only means that we should invest by this time because we can earn more profit when cryptocurrencies goes back to normal.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

This is true and the best way to make a good decision is to buying coins when the market is red because you can grab cheaper rates of coins when the market is red and that is when you will be having a good position in trading, if you are trader and you will just sell when the price of the coin that you bought is moving up at least 10%.
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

the formula my friend taught me when I first got to know bitcoin and the result worked great
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

yeah, kinda basic principal to trading in this crypto currencies world. when you buy when the bar goes green, you could loss some of your profit. the basic principal is buy when red and sell when high. just that two basic, if you great at the application of those basic principal, you could gain more profit.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

Always aim to buy low, sell high.
Hey!  This is really smart.  Can I use that strategy too?

If you do this over and over again, you could make a LOT of money. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Smpdytz1

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

I tried with this method in two times and both times it gives a good result. It is a old rule of trading but still working well

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: