Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

Criptocurrency market is still on correction. So the best strategy is buy and hold for further criptocurrency growth  Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Better to buy when the market become red because for sure after few weeks the price will increase again. But it depends what coin you gonna going to buy. I suggest invest only who have potential brcause if you invest to the wrong coin possible your money will lost or gone because if the coin are decreasing they have possibility the price will decrease more. But the other people if they see the market decrease it will sell their coin so they lose some opportunity to earn more.
It is actually a good opportunity for us to consider because it could could help us to earn in low term investment that could initially help us t experience the market or the system of bitcoin. I think most of us will agree to the chance bitcoin can give us when we would actually make bitcoin as a living when it comes to having an investments and tradings.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

true, if the market is red then is a signal to buy and sell when the market is green, take a decision wisely
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
patience is the most important in trading, hmm yes of course buy coin at the time the price goes down and sell it when the price goes back up. I have long known this trick for success in trading and it is my job from the first. waiting for the green back market again takes a long time for trading, sometimes it can be a prolonged red.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:28:49 AM

this is the techniques and strategies in crypto buy in a low price then sell in a high price, some traders do this and hodl in a long-term.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

You can't expect the price of the coin . when trend market was down it possible to more deeper .
im preffer to buy when trend up was begin . thats more safe and not gambling your money too .
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

This a great process to become a successfull trader.You have to buy some coins when the market is red.It will make you rich.Now all the coins price is red.So it is the high time to buy some coins for trading Cool
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

This a great process to become a successfull trader.You have to buy some coins when the market is red.It will make you rich.Now all the coins price is red.So it is the high time to buy some coins for trading Cool
Not all coins are profitable to buy, there are some coins having red number in a market are shit coins be careful of what you are trading for those coins are trusted and having a potential  especially in long time holding that's the profitable way. Yes that's the good strategy of trading coins buy when the market are all red then hold if you see that you have your profit already then sell. Patience here in trading is must be implemented in order to commit your success.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

Yeah that is true, it is the secret of trading. Buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.  If the price is low just hodl and wait for the right time to sell otherwise you will incurred loses.
aqaq715

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

It's up to you. There is no rules here. Smiley
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

Its a decent technique to do cost averaging by purchasing at a lower cost however its difficult to discern whether it will go dump somewhat more for sure, yet as long as you are sure on what you are doing then proceed, after all its the hazard you take. Red market is an extraordinary chance to hold more incredible coins, a few people value it yet a few people leave and parted from doing that.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

Buy when the market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also, don't put buy orders ahead of time.
Yes, this is a trick in doing Trading. Because if we buy a coin whose price is red, surely the benefits will be very large and many times the capital we spend. But have to wait very patiently to produce the best value.
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

of course, this is a basic strategy in buying when trading red and green when selling. But if the price doesn't come red and still going up higher then it's not a wrong decision if you start investing at this time.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

Buy when the market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also, don't put buy orders ahead of time.
Yes, this is a trick in doing Trading. Because if we buy a coin whose price is red, surely the benefits will be very large and many times the capital we spend. But have to wait very patiently to produce the best value.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

I agree with this strategy but you must also learn where to invest and buy a coin that has a potential to rise higher than its desired price. many traders and buyers are doing this strategy but sometimes they end up loosing because they just buying coins which has no chance to rise or they call it shit coins. in this crypto world it is not just strategy alone it requires also vision on how deal with your strategy to earn better.

Of course, without a careful analysis of the prospects interesting coin, you can not buy even during a significant price drop. Shit coins do not have prospects and usually their price are quite low.   
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

Of course buy when market is red but it can be done only when You have free funds to invest, if you didnt pull out before the dip ,the only rational option would be to hold.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

Buying now is the wisest move, but investors are still worried that it will dump even further. Also some are thinking that this is a very long period of downwards prices so investing now is too risky. Investors would rather wait for further signs of recovery, but they'd be missing out on the initial rises

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

Yeah you are right buy when the market is red or when the price is low and then sell them when it in green or high.But no one can predict the top of green and bottom of red so keep a goal price and sell them when it reaches.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

I am also buying when the market is red but I am only choosing a few alt-coins that I think would bounce back higher than it was before ,
So far almost every coin that I bought in the red market seems to be giving me a profit now .
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

I totally agree with this, "Buy when the market is red." I have been using this guide in trading even before I started in Bitcoin. When everybody is going crazy because the market price is going down, I am excited and cheering because I can buy more in a lesser price, it is an opportunity for a bigger profit once the price goes up. Smiley

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: