Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

In my opinion this is better than buying at random. There are many people who invested at the wrong time and then they became bankrupt. I think now is a good chance to buy when the value is low because there are many benefits and the return will be high when the value of bitcoin increases, just remember to accept the fact if your investments didn't go the way you planned it to happen, just don't ever panic sell.
It is the right time to buy any kind of cryptocurrency I guess most especially if you are aiming or dreaming to get or to buy bitcoin because this price dropped is considered also a good chance to grab because the possibility to afford those cryptocurrency is high probability. Also those red marks indicates a good chance to new investors to buy crypto coin.
cyptosnakebtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

This looks like a simple rule, you buy when the market is red and you sell back when the market is green but I dont think it is that easy as it looks because everyone would make profit only from trading I know these are extreme cases that don't compare to BTC but they confirm that you can't blindly follow this rule. Grin
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

I have been doing this for a couple of times now. And it is very good. This kind of thread is very helpfull to those aspiring crypto enthusiasts.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

yes, it's a good time to buy bitcoin, investors always buy bitcoin when bitcoin goes down. if we have the money it's better to buy bitcoin when the price goes down than buying gold. I'm sure once the bitcoin price has decreased it will definitely increase again after that.
olamide1023

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

of course it is very good and profitable to go into the market when coins are deep. it helps to make more profit when it appreciating back. But a lot of people are always scared to keep coin when the market is going deep because of FUD.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

Buying when market red is a very good thing, we should know that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so when market red then this is a golden opportunity to get big profit, I will wait for the market to go down again.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

Yes,  most of the users telling that it is much better to invest  with bitcoin when the market is red because  it is an indication that the price are currently low.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:05:54 PM
Merited by Viklopot (5)

the most common practice. Buy at a lower price, sell at a higher price. We need to wait for the market to fall (red) and sell the price higher (green)

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
Good strategy indeed. But always it is not correct.Because if you understand technical analysis, you will get some buy signals to buy and sale signals to sell. Therefore, you vsn easily buy.

Sometimes when we think market down, we buy it on cheap price but market on bear situation and price down more. Its really nice if we have technical analysis when market situation is not certain. But if we dont have technical analysis skill its much better if we doing long term investment
Yes it is the real experience that people use to buy bitcoin at low price, it will be more than good if you save the high amount of bitcoin for your life as it will grow in price, after all bitcoin is really valuable currency so it will be good if you will buy at low price it can be prove as the official business for you in future so right now the market is low but it is not very low will be good if you get bitcoin for cheap price and high profit.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

It depends on the timeframe. It may be always good to buy during the dips for an investor, but for a trader buying in a short-term bear market may be dangerous, especially during deeper corrections.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

one god knows when the correction will end, maybe in the summer or in the autumn, but there is good news, it will end someday anyway. the most important thing is to have a deep patience and hope, and it is possible to buy at a lower price, then if possible, stock up.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

I agree with you,. This is a great trick for you to quickly earn a profit in a short time. By buying and retaining it when value decreases and selling it at a higher value when it increases value. I think this is a wise investment to make a lot of money

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

of course the most the best you can do when you want to trade and your trading will be successful, buy low sell high, you will buy when red or low price, I sell you when green or too high of its price, to buy you profit in your capital
This is the best thing of the trading or investing that you always see the opportunity when people are busy in counting their losses. Losing is also a part but when the market is going down, there are many ways to lessen the loss and this is one of those ways. Still the best way when the market is red because of any reason is to wait for the complete dump, and purchase when the market is about to rise back. In this you will have to be very much attentive because this is where every second counts.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:26:31 PM

I think it depends on your luck. I once bought when red, but did not go back up the price. Better understand or monitor the market first before trading on the coin. Not always profitable trading. surely you will never lose. But must keep trying hard. Because there will be a chance for the coin to rise.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

Its actually in this kind of season where price is lower than before. Knowing what happened last year, price really drops during this months but after few minths it will start pumoing again until most of us no longer can afford to buy big volume of bitcoin. So as long as price is dropping, buy as much as yoi could.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

I like the red market. Some tokens are sold on the exchanges are cheaper than the ICO. easy 20-30% profit within a couple of days. Good business

edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:44:48 PM

True, buying when the market is red gives a trader a rare chance to acquire cryptos cheaply, and if one is patient enough to hold them for long then they stand a chance to sell them at a higher price and make good profits. one however needs to be very careful and choosy on the coins they include in their portfolio. ensure they are worth the money they will cost.
Tripe

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

I think this is the basic rule of trade. When the market falls, you need to invest.
I think if the market is more stable invest in that market. Trendy market have more chance to be profitable rather than un trendy and break down market. Investment need psychology and time. Which time is best for you try to invest in that time. Another way is to check analysis what analysis said it is also correct. Because they are the real predictor of market.
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

Very nice advice on the thread, everybody knows you always buy when everything is falling, buying when everything is green is too mainstream.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:17:15 AM

Yes you should buy when market is red. in the past days, cryptocureency market is at the low price.
but now, the market is towards green, not too late if you buy it now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: