Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
Sandal Jrepit

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:06:03 AM

This rule is easy and simple .. traders also know that when the red market that we buy and if the green we sell. we must also really know which one to buy and hope we will make a big profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:14:43 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

This is right. A red market is a good buying point because the prices are falling down, meaning to say all coins are offered with affordability. You can also maximize your amount of investment. Say, you only have $1,000 to invest. Because the market is red, you can already buy 2 ETH with that. But when you enter during the green times, it may not even afford a single ETH. When the green market will take place, gains are already made when you were able to bought during the red times. As compared to when you buying during the green, you will still wait for a much higher growth before gaining.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

this is one of my golden rule in investing and trading buy when the market scares out of you because this is the perfect time to take advantage of it when its too low its on sale and you will profit from it. This may take long period of time or even an instant but what is important is that you bought the dips just learn the basic of some reliable technical analysis from indicators and make your own strategy on finding where can the market goes make this solid and have discipline this can make you profitable..
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

purchase when the market wind up red in light of the fact that without a doubt following couple of weeks the cost will increment once more. In any case, it depends what coin you going to going to purchase. I recommend contribute just who have potential brcause on the off chance that you contribute to the wrong coin conceivable your cash will lost or gone on the grounds that if the coin are diminishing they have probability the cost will diminish more. Be that as it may, the other individuals on the off chance that they see the market diminish it will offer their coin so they lose some chance to win more.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:35:06 AM

Hi there sann111, there are several techniques in trading and that is just one part of a huge and complex way of buying. I have seen people that are buying even the charts are green and selling when the charts are red. Yes, that is opposite of what hace you said but they prove that those technique is could be more profitable. Example, when the you knew the price will go down due to the latest news, it is good to sell ahead of time and in contrast you could do the same.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:37:16 AM

It is a very good idea to buy bitcoin when it is red because you can buy as much as you can and the next thing you will do is to wait. Some people are doing that strategy and the ones who become successful are those who are patient enough to wait for a very long time until the price of bitcoin increases again.

genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:45:59 AM

Whenever it is time to invest in Bitcoin or other currencies, the red market is not a significant issue for investors because the market is always volatile so prices are rising and can go up. At any time, I think the red market is an excellent time to invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:47:13 AM

It is indeed the basic rules but is not always true. What if after the red and in a long time will not change to green? isn't that going to make you lose the capital only? the price of red coins certainly have the reason, analyses it and don't just buy time red.
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:03:56 AM

this is the basic knowledge of trading, the most simple way but you need patient. Do not buy every time you see reds, but make sure the position are in the below.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

Buying a coin when the market is red is what I've been doing since my first day in trading. But it can also difficult if you are looking for price that is already bottomed out. Some traders said that this strategy of buying the dips works only in general bull market. In buying a coin during a market correction, we should try to look for virtual currencies that have asolid foundation and can hold up very well during market crashes. If you want to survive some future market crashes, put all the solid coins on hodl for a period of time until they recover.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:30 AM

As for my opinion, buying when the market is red is very okay, but the negative side of it can be like, it can be red for a longer time, there by causing loss of profit when you eventually sale, but I think anyone should have Little knowledge about the coin they are investing in, at the sametime,the market can be green and still give you profit..
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

Yes that is one of the oldest trick in the book. Keeping your cool and buying cheap bitcoins while others are panic selling their bitcoins for cheap just to cut their loss. But I also follow a simple rule myself, always buy what you can afford to lose. As much as I want to go on a bitcoin shopping spree, I am too scared that I might lose more than I can earn.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

I think not always a good red market to buy, because it does not close the possibility when the red market in the trend again down position will be further down the price, so we should be more observant for the ideal point to buy in accordance with technical analysis
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:47:34 AM

Probably that is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins in the market because the prices are too low and even if you have a small capital you can buy them. And hold them atleast in a long term to get high prices to earn more gain from your buying.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

But it's also have an risky when buying to much at red time is not also sure if the that token will rise back or going to be run. Because not all token are going red this time are going rise again other are going to die. It's my own opinion when market is red.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

according to some marketing strategy thats what you gonna do! buy when the market is red. but I think that it is not what it is. I think what you should know is when will the price will bounce back to the top again. Look into smaller details. Nit because it is red means you ahould buy it!

It will be more than good if you save the high amount of bitcoin for your life as it will grow in price, after all bitcoin is really valuable currency so it will be good if you will buy at low price.
After some period i am sure the price will return to its high
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:38:33 AM

That’s the whole idea. Buy low, sell high. But the thing about bitcoins, charts and indicators are really not that reliable. An insane amount of luck is needed if one has to get to that perfect time to buy. And sell.

Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

The red zone is the best time to buy as the coins are cheaply available and most people have panicked int selling their coins, caution should howeverbe taken when buying during this time, you might just buy a coin in the decline
atutay

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:06:42 AM

It is probably the best time to buy coins when the market is red. Also, you might wanna consider buying coins now, it's almost a month since the decline of bitcoin's price. It seems that it is getting ready for a bull run.
chengyiming

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

Must buy Pot and Arcblock, they will surprise you Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: