Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

You buy when the market is red or when there is a dip in prices. You do so because you know the prices will recover then you make some profits when you resell.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
codecares

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

Yes this is genuine and this is what I've intellectual from trading as ably is with you get hold of coins considering the impression is red. It is the best grow old-fashioned to in fact make a get of a determined coin but make certain you have to spend epoch surrounded by buying the coin, because there is a possibility it might drop as well as to a little auxiliary. you along with have to diversify once buying such coin to divide the amount you bought the coin in.
soorhass

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

wait to buy, it's to soon
I think this is a good time to buy right now because the market will bounce back soon.
Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

In my opinion best time to buy is when everywhere bad news! when everything's bad! All market is red...
And sell  wen everything is ok! Green market...
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

In my opinion best time to buy is when everywhere bad news! when everything's bad! All market is red...

That is absolutely what op meant by his post. LOL. And I pretty much agree with it a hundred percent since this industry is obviously still in its early stages which can make us pretty sure that our investments if we ever get to choose the right ones here in the crypto world, will really do increase in value in the future. This is mostly the reason as to why seasoned individuals in this industry do not care too much about FUDs unless proven real or is truly worrisome.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
theedm09ka

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

That is absolutely what op meant by his post. LOL. And I pretty much agree with it a hundred percent since this industry is obviously still in its early stages which can make us pretty sure that our investments if we ever get to choose the right ones here in the crypto world, will really do increase in value in the future. This is mostly the reason as to why seasoned individuals in this industry do not care too much about FUDs unless proven real or is truly worrisome.

in my opinion the best strategy to enter is to wait until there's a really potentially strong news. for example, when Binance CEO tweeted "M for Malta. it's beautiful" i moved a lot of my investments to BNB and it paid off...same with when cryptokorea tweeted that ICX would be listed in korean exchanges. it went up drastically.

That being said, of course we cant always rely on news. sometimes good news don't lift up the coin itself. Better to invest in 2 different strategies. one is long term strategy where we HODL the coins that we believe in...and second strategy is to play 'short term' where we invest in coins when they have really strong bullish news (such as ICX and BNB in above scenarios)
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

to buy when the market is red. It's like swimming against the current. I think when there is bullish movement, this is a good time to buy. Bitcoin yes it makes perfect sense to buy when bitcoin is $ 6K. But now it has a bullish trend. So this is the right time to buy more of these rules I understand forever! Do not sell when everything falls, and do not buy when everything is grown!) Will pump again. It's just a basic way to make a profit.
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

buy when the market is red, i always do this, when people are afraid to sell the price of coin cause the price is down this time i bought in, and in my experience i always win
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

Yes, I often do that also, I always wait 1-2 days of red market days before buying and to wait again 1-2 days of green before selling.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

This is basic rule 101. And to new traders do not buy when the price is going up. Some might think that the price will still go up and then baaam! Price will drop and you will be selling at a big  loss. So don't follow the trend. It is ok to miss out than lose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
rbindac

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

I suggest to buy when the market is red because in a few weeks/months there's a tendency to increase the price so that you can get a profit. You should think wisely before you decide to buy a token.
jame kotler

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

When the red market is where we can buy good and cheap coin, the opportunity to increase the price is big, that is the way to invest in smart time.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

I agree with you. This is the right time. You should buy bitcoin when the market is red.
Then just wait it patienly for a few weeks until the market goes high, then you sell it and get more profit.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

It is the oldest trick in trading and it is the most effective way to earn. The reason why there are a lot of crypto millionaires is because they know when is the right time to buy, hold, and sell. Bear market is the best time to go shopping for good coins. Patience will always give you great rewards. A lot of people miss this kind of opportunity because of panic selling.
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

At the red market I do not do anything, I observe the market and evaluate the signal it will increase or decrease in order to make the right decision, sometimes the price falls sharply I also buy because I fear to miss the opportunity
Jimitieu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

I always invest when the market is that color. The crypto market is constantly fluctuating. The cost of altcoin increases and decreases by a variety of reasons. And will also affect the investors. While other investors are worried, I see this as a big opportunity to make a lot of money. So I think it will be a good time to invest in short-term strategy.

An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

Thats no rocket science. One needs to daily cost average as that way they wont be left out of a upward trend of a coin, if they wait for a coin to dip then maybe that wont happen and the coin will pump but with DCA they wont have this problem to worry about.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
iqbalrozi

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Yes, The strategy is very good for trader or holder. But when the market is only going to down then people got a fear about it. So, Everyone should be more careful. Though Buying and holding Bitcoin or ETH is always good.
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

I would also advise buying, while the market is red! This is a temporary phenomenon and soon everyone will see a good rise!
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

if I still can not predict gan. sometimes see the market again red then we buy coin teryata the price does not rise even the price becomes more down again. even plummeted beyond the prediction of our mind .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: