Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:50:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

yes that is the most appropriate way buy when the red market so we need to wait patiently but we do not know when the market will be red,but at least we need enough analysis how low the price of a coin,and should know in what price range one coin to buy, and have to wait for the right moment to sell.
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

that's true, Buy when the red market / prices go down and Sell when the green market / price goes up. this is the simplest way, but it also can not be that easy in practice. because sometimes we buy in the red market, we wait for prices did not rise even down. so in buying and selling it in need of fundamental analysis and we also have to read various news, which can affect the rise and fall of the price of a coin.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

This is the very basic rule in trading, buy when price is low then sell at high price. The current price of bitcoin as of now is already at low and it is already below half of its peak price last year so this is really the best time to buy bitcoins. I believe that it will rise again this mid year up to the end of the year just like what happen last year. Many people will start buying again due to its very low price today and it will pump again.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

This is the very basic rule in trading, buy when price is low then sell at high price. The current price of bitcoin as of now is already at low and it is already below half of its peak price last year so this is really the best time to buy bitcoins. I believe that it will rise again this mid year up to the end of the year just like what happen last year. Many people will start buying again due to its very low price today and it will pump again.
Exactly it is the rule of every investment because people invest to get profit and it will give you profit if you will buy at very low and the cheapest price and sell at the highest price, for good business it should be the first strategy, so I would say spare some cash when market of bitcoin will be red you can easily but bitcoin, we never know what bitcoin price will be the next because price use to change all the time but if you will make your prediction about crypto investment according to the market availability and demand then it will be easy to make correct prediction, so buy now as price is yet increasing more and more.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:37:52 PM

If it all goes down, there is no meaning if you sell it, but if you want to sell it, just wait for it. Bitcoin will sell you up and you will have income, that is to say,
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

If it all goes down, there is no meaning if you sell it, but if you want to sell it, just wait for it. Bitcoin will sell you up and you will have income, that is to say,

When market is deep red, just go and pick up the coins which you like or which will be growing big in coming time so that accordingly its price will also rise and can give you very good returns on your investment.
promosn

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

I think buying bitcoin when the market is red or the price is down is the best way to earn bigger profit. This what everyone's way of earning bigger profit in trading when the price increases again.

greez
Quasr25

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

I think it's more about determining the bottom. I bought a little when the market was red in feb. but lost money now that the market is even more red lol. I'm sure it will increase again but still just buying because the market is red is not a good strategy I think.
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

But also another rule is not to swim againist flow. When market is red yes it is a good oppotunity but cheaper but sometimes you can lose even more and more. For example last market crash. Imagine sombody started to buy bitcoins from $19K.

dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

I agree with you on this, but somehow this one is very tricky. It is not as simple as this may sound. In buying coins, I think we have to be wise enough on choosing those who have potential on increasing its value because if we chose the wrong one, it may lead us to our loss. We don't want to buy and buy and just end up having nothing in return. Controlling our emotions would help a lot.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

Yeah buy when its red which is the price is low. So that you can double youe profit on the long run. I think when the market is red it is giving other investor the chance to invest while it is low. Then hold on it til the market will goes up.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:29:52 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

More than buying when the market is red, the trick for a successful trading is a lot of patience and trust. When you have the patience, that means you are very strong to resist selling while the price is still very low. It also means you will continue to keep your Bitcoin intact in the face of panic selling and giving up. This also needs a lot of trust in Bitcoin. If your trust in Bitcoin is not that strong, you might end up doubting on the real future and fate of Bitcoin. In the face of serious dump, without trust, you might begin to feel like the end is near even if its not.
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

A successful trader tries to buy coins when he see that coin's price is cheaper than past and have good future. Buy coins when you see market it red.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

It is very difficult for a beginner to understand that now is the right time to buy coins. The beginner seems that when the market is red then you need to sell. But it's not. Now is the right time to buy.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

In my opinion best time to buy is when everywhere bad news! when everything's bad! All market is red...
And sell  wen everything is ok! Green market...
you really can take advantage of the situation 😁, yes it is true if there is bad news the market will surely react where many people who will panic with bad news that has spread, on arrival the market will be red and at that time is the right time to buy it, then save it until the market returns in a normal state, because bad news will not last long and when the market turns green you can sell it, I think wait until the price reaches the peak more or less wait until a while before selling it
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

a good idea when bitcoin prices again drop the chance to buy bitcoin, because when bitcoin is expensive we can benefit a lot.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

Thats what the usual things to do most especially to those high ranks who already knows the movement of bitcoin in the market,that was their strategy to become more successful in the fields of crypto.They even earn more after they profited in their investments,they used to buy bitcoins when the price seems so low.When the votality start its movement and will skyrocket that was the perfect time to exchange,but some of them choose to hold for long years inorder to gain huge profit..but those holders that wants to sell when they needed they choose to sell,most probably they also profited in it.

Adapted

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

Here is an interesting point. It is necessary to wait for the moment when the market will stop and cease to blush. In the moment before the lifting and worth buying currency. The only problem is the lack of information when it is bottom.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

Better to buy when the market become red because for sure after few weeks the price will increase again.In my personal opinion the true benchmark is lies in at the price.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

Better to buy when the market become red because for sure after few weeks the price will increase again.In my personal opinion the true benchmark is lies in at the price.
Yes when the market is red so that is time to buy more bitcoin and then wait for its profit because after some months bitcoin price is going to more and profitable, so that is time to get benefit, but some people are very scared when its price down they think that bitcoin will die but actually they didn't know about bitcoin and that's why they lose their profit, so bitcoin is a beneficial currency so you everyone should get a lot profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: