Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:52:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
Experts in trading already know the pattern movement of bitcoin and strategies on how to make a profit every time the market is red and some newbies do panic selling due to the lack of experience in trading. I cannot say much about the bitcoin’s value, but one thing is for sure for me, predicting its value is very difficult. There are so many factors that need to be considered why the bitcoin’s values are in red.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

Yes that is the great mentality of yours because buying in the market when red days means that you can buy them in a much lower price and that is a great thing especially if you are a trader because you can have a lot more profit if that coin rises because you can now sell them in a much higher price. It is a little bit risky but if you just gonna buy those successful coins like bitcoins to be exact is gonna give you a great profit for sure.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

Yes that is the great mentality of yours because buying in the market when red days means that you can buy them in a much lower price and that is a great thing especially if you are a trader because you can have a lot more profit if that coin rises because you can now sell them in a much higher price. It is a little bit risky but if you just gonna buy those successful coins like bitcoins to be exact is gonna give you a great profit for sure.
People who have a positive outlook will always be successful, buying when the red market is the thing that will make us get big profit, I'll buy though market red and happy to have bought about $ 200 and I get the price around $ 6800, and hope bitcoin prices immediately skyrocket and ever drop below $ 10k.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

A simple strategy but it is so very effective. When the prices are all so low, buy all that you can and hold it for long term. Wait for the price to rise up and that's the time you're going to sell all of your coins.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

Yes, that is a good idea. If the market and the price of bitcoin is red it is mean that the price of it is decreasing to its original price which this is the right time to buy the token or coin that is in red mark.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:52:07 AM

Most traders that's what they do buy low and sell high, thats the best way to make some good long term money.But there are instances that it is not advisable to do so. Think and think before doing anything.
Mr. Perfect

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

It is a great idea to buy bicoin when it is red bu make sure that it was in the final deep so the profit will become sure after you buy there because the bitcoin will rise repidly and for sure will earn big profit from it because some whales do those things they know when to sell many people earn in doing scalping and trading.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

No I do not suggest this, it looks so simple that buy when market is red and sell when market is green. But it is not simple as it looks, first you have the capacity to buy at red, if you are already in trading you already purchased at what price and that time you never thought the market became red.so what will you do ? Have you Dare to purchase at that time,keep in mind if market crashes more then what will be your next step.if you have holding capacity until the market becomes green then purchased at red,otherwise you will lost everything, so before investing study the market and also check you capacity.

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

That is right, buy once the market is red. That is the fundamental strategy in trading.  The respectable thing that occasionally values goes down we can buy more. Bitcoin or altcoins will not decrease continually; occasionally you need to risk if you want to get more profits and cash. When the signal goes green in the market, it means this is one of the excellent prospects that we can get.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

Yes this is basic I have known as person buying while the market is red but until when he is buying is the question. What if the market goes on 2-5 months and still no rise in price. And when you empty your cash reserve then the coins you bought will hit its bottom. Its not really that simple if you really want to earn big.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

Yes, i definitely agree to this because when prices drop, that is the best time to buy some coins. However, don’t just choose the coins that are too low but choose those that have the potential to grow and provide profit. When the market is red, don’t panic sell but rather, go shopping for coins.

xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

I think its a common sense if you know what bitcoin is, or any marketing strategies you need to grab the opportunities and buy as much as you can so that when it rises up you can gain profit from it. Also bitcoin will now always stay low sooner or later it will rises up again and if that happens and you didn't invest bitcoin then its your big regret.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

Buying when market red is a very brave thing, but we have to do it because to succeed certainly takes courage, if we want to get big profit then now is the right time for investment, I'm sure the market will skyrocket.
1kings

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

How much red is red enough? I tried it a couple of weeks ago and now, I'm the one bleeding.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

Well basically, this is one of the common things that investors usually do. Buy when the prices are red. Their value are decreased that’s why it is a good oppurtunity to invest, however, fluctuation is one of the factors that could affect your profit

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
will777

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

I think this a great strategy if you want to earn more money or profits in the future. This principle can lead you to be a great trader and it is wise decision to buy more bitcoin or even altcoins if the market is on red.  You need to be brave sometimes to invest more and you need to trust sometimes in bitcoin.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

an opportunity arises to get good coins cheaply when the market is red, its therefore very advisable to acquire cheaply when the market is red, hold and later sell off at a higher price to make profits
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

How do you define "red"? There is never a "red". There are market fluctuations, and a lot "dips and peaks", depending on the timeframe. Plus, you can't just buy something to make a profit, you need to sell it as well, at a higher price. And that's when greed comes in play, and when you realize it stopped going higher, despite all the "positive news and talks and predictions", then greed turns to denial, and you think it's just a temporary setback, then by the time you realize, you've lost most or all of the profit made from the moment you "bought the dip" and say "I have nothing to lose now, so I'll wait when it's back up". Then it goes into losses and fear comes into play when you start looking for reasons to exit (with a loss) or stay longer and end up with a bigger loss later until you find another "dip" to buy and invest more money just to repeat the cycle. If you weren't experiencing that, you wouldn't be sitting here writing "buy the dip", would you? We're all here, because we want to share our ideas (and frustration). If you had a million dollars worth of BTC, made of of $5k, I don't think you'd waste your time here telling random people like us to buy when market is red. Just saying.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

All smart traders and bitcoiners known as HODLers buy the bitcoin dip and sell at the bitcoin price boom! The secret is to buy low and sell high. 

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

I think it is a good way, buy when market is red then wait until the price is going up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: