Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

You're right. The Ethereum growing at double the rate. I do not think that Ethereum is the future Bitcoin, but the fact that it will definitely be the leading coin in the crypto-currency market for a long time is for sure.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:24:48 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 05:49:59 AM by Considered

Ethereum is a good coin  that will with time develop into one of the best, it therefore needs to be seen as an independent coin and not as the second fiddle to BTC, WHEN IT Finally makes it to the top, it will get there as ethereum, not as the new generation Bitcoin

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

This can be explained by the fact that a lot of ICOs raise funds in ETH, Consequently capitalization and price of ETH are growing and growing. ETH will be heavily pumped when POW will be switched to POS.
Yes. Perhaps only in the next year, ETH will be equal to BTC, although ETH is currently lower than the BTC price but in terms of popularity, ETH is the number one on the Crypto market. Some say that investing in ETH is less worrying than investing in BTC, suggesting that ETH is one of the most trusted pennies.

childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
if we look at the current market situation, Ethereum market capitalization is nearing to that of the BTC, meaning there is an opportunity for ETH to replace the BTC position. we'll see what will happen in the future.
Ethereum is famous for its ever-increasing developing in addition to the high price of Ethereum premises, making Ethereum as a mainstay of all coin and able to make the coins of pride that continues to grow. while Ethereum is moving forward to become a valuable coin this year.

Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
if we look at the current market situation, Ethereum market capitalization is nearing to that of the BTC, meaning there is an opportunity for ETH to replace the BTC position. we'll see what will happen in the future.
indeed for Ethereum, this becomes a pride self to the holder. because Ethereum is the mainstay coin that is able to increase the price even further because of the potential of the increasing interest. this is a pretty good profit. so Ethereum will greatly expand in front of it. so I agree when Ethereum as a generation of Bitcoin.

Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:14:32 PM

Ethereum will grow tremendously with the support from other altcoins contributing a major share. With bitcoin it won't make a competence, this could happen in terms of trading volume. Bitcoin is the root cause for the growth of ethereum and other digital currencies which won't allow Eth to rule it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:26:32 PM

For those people who are agreeing that ETH will be going above bitcoin. Are you sure that ETH will be going above bitcoin?
Learn to calculate and see the supply of ETH compare to bitcoin and besides bitcoin is the beginning of all crypto's so there's much people who invested to it and looking to it as the safest investment than the rest.
If it will rise higher than bitcoin, let's see.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jaypiepie

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:12:23 AM

This cant be happen because in Bitcoin started everything and he is the king of altcoins. The difference between this coins is $ 7,000 usd in price, how will the ether proceed? It is difficult for the ether to pursue btc unless there are tremendous projects that they will need a smart contract.  

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:26:26 AM

Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
It might be possible to be second most interesting coin besides bitcoin. Eth price is still far lower than bitcoin but this lower price can invite more and more investors to invest in it. Why, because investment gains of eth recently was higher than bitcoin. Bitcoin price today is still high or expensive at the current price of $8,500 this week. There is a a good opportunity for eth to grow more this year following the popularity of bitcoin at least up to the end of this year.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:36:36 AM

Ethereum have a very promising potential, and I think it is the second valuable crypto currency actually after Bitcoin. Its price keeps increasing fastly and also the community grows up with time, since the demand for this coin becomes higher recently, because it is needed for investing in the ICO projects.
luckyFF

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:09:50 AM

Although I don't think ETH is the next generation of Bitcoin, I hope so because I hold ETH.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:25:08 AM

I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
It won't happen, just see the last time ETH flippening, when everyone talking about the end of Bitcoin because Ethereum is going to overtake Bitcoin. Well, the chart shows both coin market cap is significant, we can see clearly ETH almost tipped the Bitcoin market cap. In the end, we know what is happening, its failed.
with Ethereum continuing to increase, Ethreum became Altcoin which has a high enough price. because most of the price of coins is able to be influenced by the development of the coin itself. so with the development of Ethreum is able to bring Ethereum as a generation of Bitcoin and will continue to be a mainstay of other Altcoin.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
kevintrang

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

I think ETH can continue BTC well if it has a community and good executives to be able to thrive on the crypto market.
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:13:28 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
It's hard to imagine a very limited Bitcoin being defeated by ETH
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:26:11 AM

We all will not know what happens in tomorrow. Crypto currency prices are very volatile could make ethereum as crypto currency number 1. But it happens not in the near future. Because the distance between bitcoin and ethereum price is very far away.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:32:56 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

eth price will continue to rise, as long as there are still many people buying eth, but, if eth price is above bitcoin, that is not possible, because bitcoin is the first coin, that is in my opinion  Grin Grin
zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:39 AM

Etherium has a very good future and the prospect, the price will only increase . you can even not doubt
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:58:29 AM

Ethereum is an upgraded version of Bitcoin, so Ethereum will have more room for growth in the future. At present, the price of Ethereum is still very low, so I think the long-term investment in Ethereum is a very good choice, hoping it will rise like Bitcoin.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

We already know what happened to Ether when Bitcoin crashes, so it would seem very difficult for Ether to approach even a quarter of the Bitcoin price.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

It can be said that ETH is the next generation of bitcoin and the most likely coin to replace bitcoin, it is because ETH is faster, safer and certainly more stable than Bitcoin, let alone daily volume of ETH transactions continues to increase.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: