Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
Rudolo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

I don't think this way, for me, Bitcoin is like the gold and store of value while Ethereum is more about blockchain use cases and technology. Ethereum allow people to create a project inside the blockchain
Gold its not helping a lot people. Bitcoin not like a gold but the techonology bitcoin can make easy for all people to send all crypto so my opinion Bitcoin really god for merchant payment not gold
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

Bitcoin will remain the leader and Ethereum can't overcome it. But for sure Ethereum will rise as well as Bitcoin

Ether is most popular coin after Bitcoin but still Ether need more home wrok to lead Bitcoin.While Bitcoin is pioneer and will alive,Ether is also based on blockchain technology and the usage of Ether is increasing but the main reason to dominant market of Bitcoin is the pioneer in crypto and no one can stop it.
reinerdar

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

Ethereum is something fundamentally new,it is not a replacement of money as bitcoin,but a really interesting blockchain.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

ethereum has risen to more that one thousand and four hundred dollars and will still rise more and more when it gets to the peak again but saying it will exceed the price of bitcoin, i will not say i am certain about that as i don't see the reality of it.

quista

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

Ethereum is a good coin, which is already one of the best, so it should be considered as an independent coin.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:22:07 AM

Bitcoin will remain the leader and Ethereum can't overcome it. But for sure Ethereum will rise as well as Bitcoin

We all know that Bitcoin is the king of crypto who started it all about it, and ethereum cannot overtake bitcoin as easy as that, even if ethereum ranks as the second next to bitcoin, it will not be possible to beat bitcoin.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin are very different. I don't think it is proper to call it the next generation of bitcoin.
If you mean ETH will be the top 1 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap, I think it is possible.
Ethereum has been the most widely accepted cryptocurrency in crypto world.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
It will not be east for eth to do that and it will be a long way to go if it really can take the place. But I don't really think it can make it.
I think so because now because Ethereum is the best altcoin after bitcoin and now many people are investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum even though the prices of bitcoin and Ethereum are decreasing but there are still a lot of investments and thus Ethereum might be the next bitcoin generation because Ethereum Growth is good

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
It will not be east for eth to do that and it will be a long way to go if it really can take the place. But I don't really think it can make it.
Ethereum could be the next generation of bitcoin because Ethereum itself is the best coin after Ethereum so I am sure Ethereum could be next generation Bitcoin let alone this coin also has good growth and can be profitable quickly especially now that Ethereum also able to transact quickly
tomnguyen129

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

I see the future in ETH. i just have some ETH coins but the price is low. so we need time to see if it could increase
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:42:58 AM

Ethereum could be the next generation of bitcoin because Ethereum itself is the best coin after Ethereum so I am sure Ethereum could be next generation Bitcoin let alone this coin also has good growth and can be profitable quickly especially now that Ethereum also able to transact quickly

yes, there are many who predict that ethereum will overtake bitcoin, but I think it is not possible, although ethereum has a pretty good deal of transactions, but the possibility of bitcoin slipping is still very far
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is the king of crypto who started it all about it, and ethereum cannot overtake bitcoin as easy as that, even if ethereum ranks as the second next to bitcoin, it will not be possible to beat bitcoin.
yes, Bitcoin is the pioneer of all coins and now has become the benchmark for all the coins so it is very difficult to beat, in my opinion Ethereum will only be able to occupy the second position in the future.
Elena.Rybakova28

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

I doubt that Ethereum can someday overcome Bitcoin even that I'm new in cryptocurrency its seems just not right, they both different
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

at the beginning, i thought ethereum could catch up with bitcoin, but by now i do not believe it anymore. i still think ethereum is good, but its not as big as bitcoin.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

at the beginning, i thought ethereum could catch up with bitcoin, but by now i do not believe it anymore. i still think ethereum is good, but its not as big as bitcoin.
No one know, judging from the popularity, bitcoin is more popular but eth also popular even though not as popular as bitcoin but you see eth was created few years after bitcoin and gaining its exposure and not yet reaching its fullest potential, maybe if bitcoin is gold, eth is not a pure fine gold but as precious lol

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

I believe that Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency can become the next Bitcoin in the future... But I think it's hard to know exactly time when Ethereum become the king of crypto world cause for now the gap between price of Ethereum and Bitcoin still too big, it's the biggest problem for Ethereum at the moment and in the future as well...
mattnguyen

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

Ethereum still has a ways to go before having the possibility of overtaking BTC. Between scaling issues and major protocol changes (casper), it's not clear if ethereum can transition smoothly without, say, falling trap to n-local predictability issues in PoS. I still think it's a great project but implementation failures would be disastrous.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

This is doubtful.  Because bitcoin and etherium have different purposes, but both are good in their own way!
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

I think Ether is next BTC. Ether future more bright. It has a good platform. At present, the position of Ether after BTC. Although its value is lower than Bitcoin, Ether may run at any time. Need more time for improvement.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

ethereum will be up again, in fact, can still be more than the previous high value. Although it took well to increase this because many cryptos also are down considerably. But if it is to go beyond the bitcoin I don't think it will be because of the bitcoin is too perfect to be exceeded to another altcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: