Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:34:46 PM

Yes, I do agree with you ETH is struggling right now. But it is most promising coin among all alt coins. ETH have maximum market cap. ETH is one of the top 5 alt coins in 2018 according to me price of ETH will go up in coming 2-3 months.
But BTC is king of all coins. Though ETH is giving strong competition to BTC but no other coin can replace BTC's position. BTC is most popular and dominating coin among all coins. And BTC will lead rest coins.
if they start talking about ethereum, then I immediately recall the number of new and held ico companies that created coins on the erc20 platform. this is the real evidence of the viability of ethereum today and in the future.
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

Yes, I do agree with you ETH is struggling right now. But it is most promising coin among all alt coins. ETH have maximum market cap. ETH is one of the top 5 alt coins in 2018 according to me price of ETH will go up in coming 2-3 months.
But BTC is king of all coins. Though ETH is giving strong competition to BTC but no other coin can replace BTC's position. BTC is most popular and dominating coin among all coins. And BTC will lead rest coins.
Most of all, the ethereum will look for its growth results only after a good bitcoin pump. Most of all, what will happen now is the situation of last year, when the price of ETH was held back for a long time.
I think ETH is a very independent coin and it has its own development. At present, the market has not identified the growth trend so it is difficult to decide the investment in this time. Investors make their own plans for long-term co-operation with the market.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

The world trade war continues to compete with every nation trying to push currencies against their own economies. There is also a strong competition for Bitcoin and ETH. ETH is also a good money but to compete with Bitcoin it needs to have a higher market capitalization.

I agree we need eth to develop it higher marker capitalization for the future growth of cryptocurrency economy. As it's wide eth contract right now, that would probably give us the best choice and assurance that this currency will be the next generation for bitcoin. We can't really see it for now, but I think one day we will be amaze of how it breaks the criticsm which lingers in most traders thinking.

claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

I think that ETH can not be regarded as a competitor for Bitcoin. This project is developing in its own way and does not interfere with Bitcoin.

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

No, I do not think so because ETH is currently very low, it is difficult to recover the old value, but may grow slightly in the future, so I think we should invest now is reasonable.
What if ETH starts rising and gains big value? Though it depends on Bitcoin up to some extent for Bitcoin has big market share but ETH has its own very great projects and can recover and move ahead of its highest value in future as well. Besides, this is a fact that ETH will have to rise big to catch up Bitcoin but that is not impossible in the race of technology for market always favors the one with the more advanced features.
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:42:37 AM

Yes, I believe that Ethereum will head the list of currencies. while of course he suffers a correction. but as Buterin himself says - all errors will be corrected, the scalability will be increased. !! Hope to believe we wait.
PrestonTrader

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

there are too many projects on the network of ethereum even today. Yes, there are shoals, but who can immediately predict everything - the market and technologies are growing by the hour - it also takes time to resolve issues
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

if they start talking about ethereum, then I immediately recall the number of new and held ico companies that created coins on the erc20 platform. this is the real evidence of the viability of ethereum today and in the future.

yes eth is known to be a platform of all the ico's but that isnt enough to beat bitcoin upfront . cant you all see that eth value is still damn low ? so how can you guys say that eth will be the next btc ? even if you wait for many years ,  that wont still  possibly happen imo  .  

though eth maybe better in other purpose like for example for paying or sendng money due to its low fees but the demand for bitcoin is still bigger because bitcoin is the only one that can provide a huge profit in terms of investing/trading .
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

The world trade war continues to compete with every nation trying to push currencies against their own economies. There is also a strong competition for Bitcoin and ETH. ETH is also a good money but to compete with Bitcoin it needs to have a higher market capitalization.
in the past few years Ethereum is still under bitcoin for everything, as evidenced by the much larger marketcap in bitcoin proving that users are bigger in bitcoin, I don't think that ethereum will replace bitcoin because bitcoin will continue to live and develop, so there's no chance for ETH to overcome bitcoin
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

The coin has the most potential to be the next generation of Bitcoin. Ethereum currently holds a market capital of $23 billion with a price of $237.
The coin has an exceptional blockchain and is a good investment asset. Also, it has one of the best development teams behind it leading to the success of its projects. Ethereum is now been adopted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan. Also, it can be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications. Ethereum is a great coin and can cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

I think ethereum will not be able to replace bitcoin, when bitcoin collapses the ehtereum will also collapse and will perish so ethereum will definitely disappear from civilization.
senaslopre

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

ETH is a proper investment choice. However, it is essential to study the rates before any determination of cryptocurrency is made because it fluctuates with time. ETH is quite promising, and many people are coming on board for this investment as it continues to grow very fast. With ETH money will be secure, transparent and easily transferable across countries.is a proper investment choice.
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

I dont thing so eth is next generation bitcoin, until now market domination it's still bitcoin at 54% from 100% total transactions. Btc is the mother for all altcoin.
PrestonTrader

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

Yes, it is possible - when the project Constantinople, designed to improve the system, correct errors, and scalability, everything is possible, comes into force.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
Eth has a bright future and also much potential. Most of the crypto currency are depending on it. But bitcoin is bitcoin. Bitcoin will not be replaced by another crypto currency. As eth has enough demand and opportunity, it can reach a high price very soon.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

I don't like to think of ETH like that. They are really different, the only thing that ties them is blockchain technology, but probably ETH is not a next generation of BTC...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

I noticed that so many people are hoping for eth! Does no one really hope for the growth of bitcoin?
Stalin645

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

ethereum is the next generation of cryptocurrency, after BTC, because as I know blockchain of eth and btc have nothing common
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

Maybe, 3-5 years should pass to get the answer to this question. Now, I do not think that it is possible. I suppose that BTC will remain the leader for at least until 2021. What will happen then? Difficult to judge.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

Maybe, 3-5 years should pass to get the answer to this question. Now, I do not think that it is possible. I suppose that BTC will remain the leader for at least until 2021. What will happen then? Difficult to judge.
- I still feel bitcoin will always be a leader forever for the crypto market because as we have seen, from the past to the present, the market always follows the bitcoin, the value of bitcoin is the bridge to the market, if the value of Bitcoin having problems, the whole market will be unstable. More precisely, bitcoin is the brand for crypto, and it means that eth is strong and growing, all is not enough to replace or come close to bitcoin, the market does not have the next generation of bitcoin, bitcoin disappear is the market will become desolate, eth replaces that position is also useless, it can not do anything to revive the market

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: