Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:41:50 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

ETH is definitely not the next generation of BTC. But there is a possibility that ETH will surpass BTC by capitalization in a few months, but it won't last for a long time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

Even if ethreum take bitcoin's place as No. 1 cryptocurrency in market cap, it is funny to call it next generation of BTC.
ethereum and bitcoin are quite different in terms of technology and usage.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

Being the second biggest crypto currency Ethereum can dominate crypto currency world . Ethereum is much more stable than Bitcoin . According also to some expert Ethereum can surpass what Bitcoin done . Ethereum only starting to gain its popularity. Ethereum is a decentralized platform for applications that is more developed and far more sufficient than Bitcoin . I am sure that in the next upcoming years Ethereum will dominate and surpass Bitcoin and other crypto currency.
kamalkk

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

Ethereum is totally different with bitcoin. Ethereum has future technology while at the same time bitcoin still stuck on its scalability problem.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

I believe Eth will rise again with time
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

I don't think so, eth is the one competetor of bitcoin and this is the currency that has potential to increase the price easily like bitcoin, and this is a currency that is next popular to the bitcoin, so that more user have a trust compare in any altcoin. And now, the eth has big improvement in price, I think it will continue.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

Etereum is just part of altcoin where bitcoin is the icon of all crypto types and half of the people who invest in crypto prefer chip bitcoin as the most popular form of investment today. so I think even though price movements in the ethereum continue to rise and in barengi with the decline in bitcoin prices but to pass the bitcoin price is very unlikely.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

I don't think so, eth is the one competetor of bitcoin and this is the currency that has potential to increase the price easily like bitcoin, and this is a currency that is next popular to the bitcoin, so that more user have a trust compare in any altcoin. And now, the eth has big improvement in price, I think it will continue.

Don't feel a ETH as a competitor for BTC. Nobody can compete BTC, they're just too different. The ETH is a heir of Bitcoin and that has much more sense.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

I don't think this way, for me, Bitcoin is like the gold and store of value while Ethereum is more about blockchain use cases and technology. Ethereum allow people to create a project inside the blockchain
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

No,I think bitcoins include coins that have high price movements so it's very difficult for other altcoins in terms of competing Includes ethereum.So traders most likely still rely on bitcoin in making investments.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

Yes it is possible, Yesterday eth could break up to $ 1,300. The current price is around $ 900 and probably will continue to go up to $ 1000 ++, And to replace the btc position is possible but I think it will be quite difficult.
I think even though it is now almost able to compete with bitcoin in its fame. But in terms of price, the price is very different and to achieve it will take a very long time for eth.

ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

may be so, but it is impossible, where bitcoin is the main coin of various coins including ethereum, and ethereum is also now the main coin of buy sell tokens / ERC20 possibly also can be said ethereum will be a bitcoin rival in the future. In my opinion .
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

Bitcoin will always be on top, due to its popularity and the fact that its a pioneer in the whole crypto world. Bitcoin will always have the edge. But we should not forget that Ethereum has had a few good achievements in the past and still is one of the best coins out there.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

I think this is a good time to buy ETH, and then maybe diversify to other relevant altcoin
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

You can say that. Ethereum has many ICO that running on their network.
Therefore, the demands of ethereum has increased, causing the price increased too.
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

Well it could be! After all it ranks second tailing bitcoin. As of today I checked the value of bitcoin against ethereum and it is around 1:10 ratio which is just close. Probably they could meet at the top depending upon which coin will become trusted among common users and the companies.
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

No it's not! There are many new upcoming crypto/blockchain based technologies that are far superior than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. These cryptos are maybe a platform, a pure transfer of value, both, or even a more sophisticated tech that can undermine a specific industry and any obsolete system.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

No it's not! There are many new upcoming crypto/blockchain based technologies that are far superior than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. These cryptos are maybe a platform, a pure transfer of value, both, or even a more sophisticated tech that can undermine a specific industry and any obsolete system.

This is also true however the most important of them all is whether this token are going to be used widely just as bitcoin and eth are. None of the tokens or platform were being widely used for now. If later a breakthrough will finally be announced like NEO which is my bet, this will sweep them all under the rug when bigc chinese community supports it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

In my opinion, ETH will dethrone BTC in this particular year. The reason is that BTC is too heavy to move due to conflict of interest and stuff. However, ETH's  team and community are working together to make ETH a better project everyday.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

I think the whole altcoin can have a chance to beat and replace bitcoin, one of them is Ethereum (ETH), so I believe that Ethereum (ETH) will beat and replace the bitcoin in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: