Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:47:31 AM

I think it will be very difficult for ETH to replace BTC, even though currently ETH is increasingly popular. BTC's popularity greatly influenced the rise and fall of ETH prices.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:55:50 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

Yes right now the price of ethereum is very low compare to previous months but I still believe thay it will rise again soon but I don't think that eth will be going above bitcoin but who knows everything in crypto world is possible. Bitcoin and ethereum are the top 1 and 2 coins in crypto world. So anything is possible to happen. We will just wait and see but as of now ethereum price is.low and it is the good time to buy for investment.
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

Seeing how Bitcoin is still number 1 in market capitalization, it cannot be denied that the role of digital currency initiated by Satoshi Nakamoto is still difficult to replace. However, many altcoins have sprung up with more advanced technology to minimize Bitcoin shortages. So do not rule out the possibility if in the future, Ethereum can align themselves or even outperform Bitcoin.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

Maybe yes or not because the ethereum price now is not good or the ethereum price is will growing down but the bitcoin price is good maybe in the next year the ethereum is the next generation.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:23:10 AM

It is already now, otherwise Ethereum will not become the second in market value. But it does not mean that he will surpass Bitcoin. I don't think I will ever surpass Bitcoin.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:39:35 AM

I think that this statement can not be considered correct. Ethereum can not be considered a new generation of bitcoin, since these coins are not homogeneous and perform various functions. Therefore, bitcoin will always remain bitcoin, and ethereum will always be ethereum.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

nowadays these two coins have experienced a drastic price decline but actually all the coins in the market have experienced a very drastic price decline. and I agree on the part if eth can be above btc, because in my opinion, eth is better than btc for investment, and now there are many new altcoins that work with eth using eth blockchain technology. and there are still many other factors that support that eth will surpass btc in the future
tooklau

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

BTC is the boss in crypto, and this position is unshakable for other coins. This includes BCH, ETH and other high-quality Altcoin. It seems that they are the best chance to surpass the BTC, but often these powerful companies will maintain the BTC. If the BTC is defeated, their own situation will become particularly dangerous.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

The capitalization of the etherium is too small to stand on one level with bitcoin

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Wangbo28

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

Maybe, because ethereum is one of the most promising crypto coin.Ethereum is growing very fast. Ethereum is both money and a platform. It provides a platform to build and run the decentralised applications.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

I believe in the huge potential of Ethereum, as it is a truly decentralized platform trusted by millions of users. I am sure that now the price of ETH has decreased due to manipulation on exchanges and soon the situation will normalize.

Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:22:56 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

Ok, everything can happen, but I never thought ethereum would be on bitcoin, because it felt that it was quite difficult to achieve. You can see, every ether experiences a price increase, so the BTC has gone very far. For me, the ether with a normal price is good enough, it doesn't need to be too ambitious to exceed bitcoin.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

This is very ridiculous, and very unlikely. Have you ever heard bitcoin is cheaper than ether? Never.
I don't want to say that ether is bad, because I also have ethereum, because it is my favorite, but btc will still be king and always will be.
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

I think ethereum has the potential for achieving great things in the past, but most investors are focusing only on the trade part for they are giving more importance to bitcoin, which has a bigger monetary value.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Ethereum is not bitcoin 2.0, ethereum is different from the utility and service that bitcoin provides.  Ethereum is a good altcoin and it leads in the area of smart contract deployment and development!  I believe bitcoin will continue to lead in Cryptocurrency for many years to come.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
kiltvstors

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

I am sure that in the next few years the price will be more than $ 2,000 . Etherium has all the possibilities to take the place of bitcoin in the future
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

The current BTC price is $6,300 and the ETH is $196. This proves that ETH is difficult to become version 2 of the BTC.
Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

Certainly not, there is not much relationship between Ethereum and Bitcoin. Ethereum was able to rise last year because of the outbreak of smart contracts. But it does not mean that it can surpass Bitcoin in the future.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

Ethereum is totally different with bitcoin. Ethereum has future technology while at the same time bitcoin still stuck on its scalability problem. But bitcoin designed become a global digital payment system which already adopted by some countries, Ethereum may lead the crypto community but i'm not sure about become the next generation of bitcoin. Both have different purpose.
Ethereum, which continues to increase, is able to bring Ethereum into a coin that is very capable of being relied upon. so that Ethereum became a reliable coin and became a valuable coin and was able to become the best generation of Bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

ETH WAS the next generation and now I am not sure abut it. BTC is growing till the end and ETH has got a great trouble with its price. I prefer to see EOS or NEO like the next generation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: