Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

Ethereum is a very progressive coin than ripple and litecoin  but we can never tell that this will replace the Bitcoin because we all know that this is the king of all coins and still on the top because of its productivity. In terms of long term investment. These two coins are both profitable but they have different purpose.

AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I think Ethereum and Bitcoin are two different functional coins. Bitcoin is more like gold in cryptocurrency, with storage and hedging functions, while Ethereum is more like the US dollar, suitable for circulation.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

Bitcoin was struggling for its price and much more with Ethereum, People are saying Ethereum is the next to Bitcoin but for me it is very ambitious and speculations, because if we compare the price of BTC and ETH, is very far to each other since the price of ETH is almost 20 times to BTC, but in terms of popularity it's quite they same. 
QTC
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

They are different and no one can say which on better. I suppose they will (has to be) in coexistence as logical
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

I dont think so. The next generation of BTC is LTC. Litecoin is almost same as bitcoin. It has the same mining algorithm, but LTC is cheaper than BTC.
For ETH, i think it is a coin created for investing in startup companies by contributing in ICO.
ERC20 token in ethereum network is created to make the company token before it using the mainnet of the company.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

For my speculation i think it is hard to happen. We knew that bitcoin is very famous bot only for its popularity but for its unstoppable also when it rise. Although ETH is really dominates the but it cannot overyake bitcoin to its place.
bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Of course, Ethereum is Blockchain 2.0 with smart contract. Or you want ask Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin ? This is just a rank of capitalization. Do not mistake between them.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

Both have different goals, I'm not sure about being the next bitcoin generation. because Ethereum has future technology while at the same time bitcoin is still trapped in its scalability problem. But bitcoin is designed to be a global digital payment system that has been adopted by several countries.
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

Eth is too weak now and Btc is too weak as well, so I suppose that they are not able to compete with each other or to have higher prices and so on.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

Currently, the price of eth is not high, but it has great development potential. I believe the market price will rise again, but eth will never replace bitcoin. No one can call bitcoin the most expensive number one digital currency.
maiconsr63

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

Eth totally has potential to develop and overcome BTC. But it is the story in the future.
I think currently, BTC still has potential to develop as the first coin in the future.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:32:16 AM

Currently, the price of eth is not high, but it has great development potential. I believe the market price will rise again, but eth will never replace bitcoin. No one can call bitcoin the most expensive number one digital currency.
In the cryptographic market we can not say anything, because when a potential coin goes up, it can be surprising that ETH will break the price in the next two years. I expect this coin will compete strongly with BTC

ovinna

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

I agree with other people that Eth could not be the next gen of btc. Btc is very imperious crypto currency which has very high indexes of success in its way of development so the alt coins could not be the next after btc in the nearest time at all.
ovinna

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

Eth has lost its position and Eos is the next rival to beat Btc, Eos has all necessary characteristics to overtake this great crypto currency and  I think it will do it in the future, Btc is becoming weaker and it is very significant trend in its development on the market.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

Eth totally has potential to develop and overcome BTC. But it is the story in the future.
I think currently, BTC still has potential to develop as the first coin in the future.
The price of BTC has dropped a lot since the beginning of the year but this may be the best price for people to invest at the moment because I believe that if all governments around the world have a good view on Cryptocurrency, I am sure it will be applied a lot in life and ETH will also be the name most mentioned in the next few years.
Rowenza

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

I think it is possible and I think that would be great. Bitcoin price dramatically decrease at the start of this year and it is time for investment. Ethereum grows faster and I think it price increases as time goes by.
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Hope so but supply is much more compare to bitcoin so if ETH will reach $10k then total marketcap will become huge so it is difficult now but in crypto everything is possible.
dokterkoin93

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

The price of eth still lower rather than btc, like we can see in the coinmarketcap that the value of btc still leading rather than another altcoins, include eth. The price of btc $6,400 per coin and eth $270 per coin. But who know about the future that in the few years later the price of eth will beat btc or not. In the cryptocurrency, everything can be possible and the value of coins always fluctuative and can increase or decrease significantly
Finnong

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Since it is second in the coin market after Bitcoin so it might be. But it also function now as Bitcoin function. Actually it is more useful especially for exchange since it has lower fee than Bitcoin.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

The price of eth still lower rather than btc, like we can see in the coinmarketcap that the value of btc still leading rather than another altcoins, include eth. The price of btc $6,400 per coin and eth $270 per coin. But who know about the future that in the few years later the price of eth will beat btc or not. In the cryptocurrency, everything can be possible and the value of coins always fluctuative and can increase or decrease significantly
Between ethereum and bitcoin certainly bitcoin is still on top of ethereum,
and if we look at coinmarketcap, bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency and followed by ethereum,
what is important now is that we keep monitoring the market development so that it is clearer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: