Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
That you said in particular, but in general the future for the alts and let them not even overtake bitcoin, but the main thing is that they were at a decent level. And the ether on former is good and will continue to grow, but to make almost 10 fold increase well it from unreal.

usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

Many projects that will ensure the growth of the air in 2018, I do not believe that the air can overtake the cost of bitcoins, but that it can be fixed in the second line of the rating by the amount of money in the project. I am sure that this year will be a very good growth of the industry.  Cool

iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

Yes it is quite possible as Eth is stronger than before, and there is a good team behind ETH. However it is not possible in near future.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

that's true, because the coin is very large potential of bitcoin yes it is ETH, so the above question is indeed correct once if the ETH generation of bitcoin that will be

racheta

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

ETH will grow to 5k and even 10k eventually
but it won't break past BTC anytime unless and until Bitcoin fails and something else replaces it as the main currency

You see there is a difference in BTC and ETH
ETH is a  platform and BTC is a currency

Like BTC is the 1st currency
same way ETH is the 1st platform for smart contracts

They both will maintain there positions till some coin which is far more superior to them comes and also breaks market penetration of those

so basically for your answer ETH will not be able to surpass BTC
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

many people argue that way and it seems like the longer it will become reality. though to be embedded in much but not impossible ethereum will begin to rival the bitcoin on the issue price.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

ETH is ETH while Bitcoin is Bitcoin and both belong in same generation. However, ETH got great potential to maintain its position as the second most valuable coin in the cryptospace. But Bitcoin I believe will still retain its top position. I see Ether doing great in 2018.
Cisumacoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is only a cryptocurrency on classical blockchain. ethereum has a better blockchain with faster transactions and larger network size. In addition ethereum let other project create tokens using ethereum blockchain. that is a very innovative solution.
And many projects that will ensure the growth of the air in 2018, I do not believe that the air can overtake the cost of bitcoins, but that it can be fixed in the second line of the rating by the amount of money in the project. I am sure that this year will be a very good growth of the industry.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

Yes there will be rise in ETH price but no time frame, mostly coins depends on BTC price.

In mid January ETH was at high price…we can aspect a big pump in March.
We are hoping a best rate of ETH in March.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
That you said in particular, but in general the future for the alts and let them not even overtake bitcoin, but the main thing is that they were at a decent level. And the ether on former is good and will continue to grow, but to make almost 10 fold increase well it from unreal.

Nothing is impossible here mate and its include to overtake bitcoin from the first stage.
I know its very difficult for etherium but maybe someday we dont know if etherium can overtake bitcoin. If not in price at least in marketcap.
Eddyc

Activity: 1014
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:05:28 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 02:18:46 PM by Eddyc

I believe in Ethereum, i believe and support your project, i am an investor and i recommend everyone to invest, as well as Bitcoin its maturation time is next, we can find from here 3 months to 2 years to 5x, 10x to the present value or even more, but many say and i support, Ethereum depends on the appreciation of Bitcoin, as well as other altcoins, particularly that is my point of view.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

I don't think so Ethereum is the next generation of btc,there is huge difference gap between the price of bitcoin and ethereun.I am hoping the best rate of ethereum in mid 2018.
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

i think its hard to ethereum reach bitcoin. There's no particular reason. High volatility is normal for cryptocurrencies. you'll see that ups and downs are normal in crypto. Nothing to worry about. ethereumwill go up again soon but not will reach bitcoin
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

It's possible that Ethereum can pass through Bitcoin but it will take some time. Maybe 3-5 years of span of time before it can beat Bitcoin and become the next king. This is just my predictions.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

I share your opinion and I think Ethereum will be the next market leader, I think he has a lot of chances and will surpass BTC.  Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

maybe next if bitcoin is gone if not eth will remain 2nd. bitcoin is accepted by most of people and popular. in our country local exchange site we can only exchange fiat money through bitcoin vise versa. they don't accept eth as exchange yet compared to bitcoin.
milagrosskMontalvan5

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

the right words to say must be: ETH is the next gen of blockchain. ETH is very different from bitcoin.
gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

Perhaps in the future this will happen!
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

I share your opinion and I think Ethereum will be the next market leader, I think he has a lot of chances and will surpass BTC.  Grin
if for now the price of ETH is still a bit low, if to rival the bitcoi it takes long time also because the bitcoin price is now starting up little by little, so we just wait hope what you say this is true and happened.
shakeelraja

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

100% agree Ethereum is the next generation , But this time very low price .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: