Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

as per current situation ETH seems its not possible but ETH have good chances to beat BTC because now a days more ICOs depnded by ETH and some countries planed project with ETH  hence its happens coming days
hameshsmith

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

I would say that the Ethereum is quite different, the ETH is more convenient both in terms of trade and the platform as a whole. I think that this or next year the Ethereum will be able to become top1 coin in crypt
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

Eth has a great potential. I am hoping for it to happen one day. I just invested in chozun 途赞 since I see it as a very reliable project, too, excellent team and roadmap. I'm planning to hold my eth coins after their token generation.
geboy12

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

indeed the current eth is decreasing and I am sure ethereum will return to its original price,
I think it is still very far for ethereum to beat bitcoin because of the limited amount of bitcoin while the amount of ethereum is infinite, bitcoin remains bitcoin and bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

yes have good chances to next generation of BTC, because now more ICOs planing project with ETH and its a upgraded project so in long time ETH will beat to BTC
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

In my own opinion, ethereum coin does have a very good potential in the market today because people always investing on eth if they did not have a huge amount of capital to use on bitcoins.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

Of course, ETH is a very promising popular coin with good technologies, which plays a big role in the development of all crypto currencies, but it is almost impossible to replace bitcoins and outstrip it by capitalization. The whole market depends on the price and position of bitcoin. It is obvious.
Andrasreti

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

To my own opinion, yes. The price and market value of Eth is unique.  But,  I think ETH will have a hard time to beyond BTC.
But since Eth  is a smart contract 2.1, it is now more than BTC in many technologies all around the world.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

indeed the current eth is decreasing and I am sure ethereum will return to its original price,
I think it is still very far for ethereum to beat bitcoin because of the limited amount of bitcoin while the amount of ethereum is infinite, bitcoin remains bitcoin and bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency
For me bitcoin is still best to all, Ethereum can only be a next to Bitcoin. Even Ethereum have bright potential and one of the best altcoin but when it compare to Bitcoin many people are still believe to BTC. They both different, both have own way to be a good crypto, so i think even Ethereum is far from Bitcoin still it has own move to become known of many people and have own way to not be a worthless crypto, that's why it is now second best to all crypto.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Raketa7

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

The first coin is always bitcoin, Ethereum is in second place, Ethereum has many opportunities for growth,the demand for Ethereum is growing,perhaps Ethereum will become the next generation of Btc.
avivsun

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

This is a great question as Bitcoin price is going down

I would rather focus on understanding to core differentiation between the two

1) Technology Factor
Bitcoin is for p2p transactions while Ethereum invented the Smart contracts and decentralized applications (dApps)

2) Transaction Capacity
Bitcoin is limited with the number of transactions (we do see solutions like lightning network) while ethereum has some better scalability solutions.

3)  Number of Coins
 Bitcoin will always have 21 million coins while Ethereum, on the other hand, has over 92 million coins in circulation with more being mined every day.

You can read more about it in my comparison Bitcoin Vs Ethereum

I would rather ask the following question: How Ripple is better than Bitcoin?
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. Ethereum will indeed grow in price that may surpass that of bitcoin and will definitely be more valuable coin in2018
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:30:26 PM

I think etherum will remain the biggest cryptocurrency after bitcoin but it can never attain the level of bitcoin.  It has already assume the position of the leader among altcoin. I think I will lead the next generation of altcoin not bitcoin.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

I think that it is unlikely that the etherium will ever catch up or overtake bitcoin in terms of capitalization, yet bitcoin is an indicator of the whole market and they are associated with it by the majority.
sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

I only use the official myetherwallet.com. And I recommend it to you too . Problems never arose.
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

Ethereum can really be a next generation BTC since the price is low for its potential Ethereum can increase more up to 10x or more so lets hold and invest more to ethereum because it will bring fortune to us. Trust ethereum because it will lead to bright future.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

I think Ethereum is different from bitcoin. Ethereum appears and brings some future technology, while bitcoin is still trapped in euphoria. Currently, bitcoin is developed into a global digital payment system that has been used by some countries. ETH has a chance to be the king of crypto in the future, but I do not know if bitcoin will stay silent to see the two are very competitive.
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

I don't think that Ethereum is the next Bitcoin simply because they are two very different coins. Ethereum is the next best coin after bitcoin. It has a large market capitalization and a great demand. I think it will  be the most popular coin in the nearest future.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

Probably, ETH will be a substitute for bitcoin in the future. Today we can see how powerful and abundant public support for ethereum is.
Even today the bitcoin coin market is starting to erode by the presence of ETH. So, I have a strong belief that ETH will melibas BTC in the future.
boy00kag00l

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

In this world nothing is impossible, especially in the world of crypto that is full of surprises, for now ethereum can not surpass bitcoint but we do not know what will happen next few years whether this ethereum can replace bitcoint position or not
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: