Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76399 times)
cryptotaste (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

Yes it is possible, Yesterday eth could break up to $ 1,300. The current price is around $ 900 and probably will continue to go up to $ 1000 ++, And to replace the btc position is possible but I think it will be quite difficult.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

Not sure, BTC, as a tradition, may remain being leader for this cryptoworld. Replacing it, even for ETH, is very hard to manage.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
if we look at the current market situation, Ethereum market capitalization is nearing to that of the BTC, meaning there is an opportunity for ETH to replace the BTC position. we'll see what will happen in the future.
paul.landers

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

it is already now...
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

for me is no because bitcoin price is very high than the ethereum.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
It won't happen, just see the last time ETH flippening, when everyone talking about the end of Bitcoin because Ethereum is going to overtake Bitcoin. Well, the chart shows both coin market cap is significant, we can see clearly ETH almost tipped the Bitcoin market cap. In the end, we know what is happening, its failed.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

If it's price and market value, then I think ETH will have a hard time to beyond BTC.
But since ETH is a smart contract 2.0, it is now more than BTC in many technologies.

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

This can be explained by the fact that a lot of ICOs raise funds in ETH, Consequently capitalization and price of ETH are growing and growing. ETH will be heavily pumped when POW will be switched to POS.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

i am going to ignore all the flaws in ETH and how bullshit it is, also will ignore the fact that ETH is not even a currency and only focus on a very simple set of facts: supply and demand.

price of anything is based on supply and demand.
* you can see the demand for bitcoin from investors, speculators, merchants and a lot of different groups of people.
* the supply of bitcoin is limited, there is a cap and it is 21 million.
combination of these two means the price and the rising of it that you see.

* the demand for ETH is two things: speculation and ICOs
* the supply of it is already nearly 100 million and there is no limit or cap for it. there will be millions and millions of it available.
combination of these two means the price should fall in the long term. look at Dogecoin for an example of a coin with no cap and a huge supply.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

I have seen couple of Altcoin making claim on how they are bitcoin 2.0 ethereum has yet to make such claim and yet they appear to be doing all that bitcoin does and more. Ethereum will indeed grow in price that may surpass that of bitcoin and will definitely be more valuable coin in2018

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

I dont quite undertand how this ethereum would be the next generation because they are created with the first generation codes of satoshi.Ethereum is an open source platform that is why many developers are using it today,but it doesnt mean that this is a second generation of coins because there are more advance technology thatn these two like NEO which is called the chinese ethereum it is an upgrade version of ethereum's platform.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

I think personally ethereum will be the tail of bitcoin alone, c'mon! this will be the beat of the water. look at the ratio of numbers between ethereum and bitcoin is so far out of the question that it is impossible to overtake it and I do not think anyone will be able to replace the bitcoin position for now.
you Jump to Conclusions without seeing the facts. Grin
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

Ethereum is totally different with bitcoin. Ethereum has future technology while at the same time bitcoin still stuck on its scalability problem. But bitcoin designed become a global digital payment system which already adopted by some countries, Ethereum may lead the crypto community but i'm not sure about become the next generation of bitcoin. Both have different purpose.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

ETH is the Second largest crypto currency in the crypto market and bitcoin is always the first crypto currency and all other crypto currencies are a follower of the first crypto currency. There is potential for ETH and bitcoins to increase its value, the value of bitcoins is much higher than ETH and there is no other crypto currencies in the crypto market to beat the first crypto currency. Every new user's are entering the crypto market and there are chances for mass adoption of bitcoins through out the world which results in the rise in price of bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

ETH support line is going to be around 1000$ for few months. Than we will see higher levels around 2-3 k usd in this year.
ETH is the next king of crypto for sure. Its all up to few goo dnews from ethereum side than everything will be great.!
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

Its not a new generation. Its just something complete different then bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency. Ethereum is a blockchain plattform which you can run different tools and devices on it. So theoretically ethereum has a lot more potential then bitcoin. And if the people start using those potential, the value of ethereum will continuously rise, and maybe overtake bitcoin someday. So hold your ETH Wink
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

that is how they get you to invest in it while those who are holding the million premined coins of it are getting richer and richer with each pump and dump that happens.
they play with your very first nature which is Greed. when you start thinking you can get rich with ETh because supposedly you missed the boat on bitcoin you start buying it and miss the bitcoin boat even more.
for example you could have bought bitcoin at $900 last year and see it rise to $20,000 and the same thing will be repeated this year while altcoins are pump and dumping.

--looking for signature--
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

I also think like you, that Ethereum (ETH) is the next generation bitcoin (BTC), and in the future I believe the price of Ethereum (ETH) will beat Bitcoin (BTC). so for those of you who have not invested in Ethereum (ETH) immediately invest now before you regret it after Ethereum (ETH) defeats Bitcoin (BTC).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: