Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EU/UK GROUP BUY] Blue Fury USB miner 2.2 - 2.7 GH/s  (Read 64555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 04:10:13 PM

I've had 6-7 (maybe more) requests via PM today from people asking that I issue their compensation immediately, because they need it to buy something or want to cash out Huh. Some people have even requested that I send their funds to an address other than the "refund address" they originally specified when they ordered. (you'll have to send a signed message later)
There is very little chance in me the compensation now (today), I'm not at home now until this evening, nor do I think its a good idea to complicate things by issuing the compensation to just a handful of people, but I will begin bundling up a transaction to process them all in one go, shortly.
To keep everything open and transparent, I was thinking of posting a list of peoples refund address and username and then allowing 12-24 hours for people to message me if they see anything wrong before I send.
What do you all think? Any objections?

Please do so. I am one of those who PM'ed you today as I need 1 BTC asap.

Thx.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 04:23:39 PM

To keep everything open and transparent, I was thinking of posting a list of peoples refund address and username and then allowing 12-24 hours for people to message me if they see anything wrong before I send.

Seems sensible.

onryo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 04:25:31 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 05:10:51 PM by onryo

You will be pleased to see this picture.. I know I am... thought all my hubs were about to become useless

These are RedFurys in this picture, but I would imagine they are roughly the same size as Blues

https://i.imgur.com/1bX2Okm.jpg

BTC was an innovative fork from an invariantly broken social/economic institution, the digital anthropomorphism of a voice of synergistic reason. All I hear today are the distant echoes of greed and hostility. As awesome as that RedFury setup looks, I must ask – why did you post those photos in this thread?

Edited photo. Post #486 made a good point.
Pieh0

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 04:27:33 PM

Wow, have a few days off from the forums and look at whats happened Tongue.

1st, just putting my hat in the ring on the reselling part.

I have bought the blue's to resell and am not complaining about the delays, all my buyers know that there could/would be a delay, and anyone who accepted this, then wanted a refund later got it within the hour.
Am i going to complain about this? No, because everyone was informed about potential delays, have been kept up to date with new information, and have been given the option to cancel their order at any point.

Even with all this, I am still going to offer the compensation + a bit more to my buyers for the delays. This level of delay wasn't expected by me or anyone else, but giving the people who have waited the longest an "enhanced" refund seems like the best way of doing it.

If you are going to treat your buyers like shit, expect shit in return.
Pieh0

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 04:28:50 PM

You will be pleased to see this picture.. I know I am... thought all my hubs were about to become useless

These are RedFurys in this picture, but I would imagine they are roughly the same size as Blues

**Removed huge sodding picture from a 1 sentence reply quote**

BTC was an innovative fork from an invariantly broken social/economic institution, the digital anthropomorphism of a voice of synergistic reason. All I hear today are the distant echoes of greed and hostility. As awesome as that RedFury setup looks, I must ask – why did you post those photos in this thread?

The same thing could be said about your post Smiley.
MonkeyThink

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 04:34:47 PM

I've had 6-7 (maybe more) requests via PM today from people asking that I issue their compensation immediately, because they need it to buy something or want to cash out Huh. Some people have even requested that I send their funds to an address other than the "refund address" they originally specified when they ordered. (you'll have to send a signed message later)

There is very little chance in me the compensation now (today), I'm not at home now until this evening, nor do I think its a good idea to complicate things by issuing the compensation to just a handful of people, but I will begin bundling up a transaction to process them all in one go, shortly.

Is the option of having the refund in the form of block erupters still on the cards?

Regards
MonkeyThink
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 04:40:40 PM

**Removed huge sodding picture from a 1 sentence reply quote**

Possibly because people had been asking about how they would fit into various hubs.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Olly_K

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:36:42 PM

To show people that with those hubs we have they will fit ?
Jeffrey

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:14:16 PM

Edited photo. Post #486 made a good point.
Who are you trying to impress, or what are you trying to achieve, with your expensive language?

Back on topic, about the compensation.

I think it's an OK idea to post a list of names and addresses and give people 48hr time to let you know if the address needs to be changed (for whatever reason)
It's a BTC address, intended to be public, and not something like your private bank account which you might not want to spread around the internet. Also, most people here have nicknames so I don't see any privacy issues by making a public list.

wedgy2k

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:20:54 PM

Wow this has come to life today

OC3
Do what u think is right, its your GB and you've looked after all of us very well (All your repeat customers will agree!) esp with your excellent service and regular comms. The most trustworthy GB-er on here IMO (Soniq a close 2nd)
If he hasn't sent all of them, there is nothing you can do, I think its reasonable of him (Beastly) to pay a bit of COMPO - BFL certainly wouldn't! Some of us need to remember you are the reseller and not the manufacturer. Pre orders for BTC kit is a risk for everyone involved.

Thats my 2p (2 uBTC)

Keep up the good work lol

Zammo

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:33:45 PM

Outcast, sorting out everyone's compensation is going to be a nightmare... just do what ever is easiest and most convenient for you Smiley
nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:16:06 PM

Much respect for OC - happy with any method you decide.

I've been involved in many of his 8 group buys from his very first one. Always trustworthy, friendly and accommodating. It must be a big headache for him too going from 7th Oct to now without delivery.

Just sayin' good job and the large majority of of the many buyers here have shown great patience...

donations not accepted
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:26:40 PM

Is the option of having the refund in the form of block erupters still on the cards?

Regards
MonkeyThink

id be happy with this option as well  Cool
wedgy2k

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:56:31 PM

starting to think I wont be able to fit them all in my hubs, i have 2 of these......

Great news - thank you

jml

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:46:45 AM

I don't mind receiving the refund sooner or later.

"Everything is a matter of degree"
qukkM

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 09:02:09 AM

As then refund is in BTC and has been set I am in no rush for it to be processed.

http://www.bitcoinseedshop.com -  the first bitcoin only cannabis seed shop. Secure, pseudonymous payments.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1350

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:48:34 PM

Hi Outcast

Any news on these?

Sorry to ask but it is the first time I have

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
OutCast3k (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 601

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 05:36:55 PM

Hi Outcast

Any news on these?

Sorry to ask but it is the first time I have

No problem Smiley Here is the update...

I have a tracking number for shipment one, I believe shipment two is going out today, I've not been told this in so many words but I believe there will also a third and final shipment also to go out next week.

The first shipment is in the country and VAT was paid on it today, but this is where it gets a little confusing, because the on-line tracking system says its in transit and due to be delivered by the end of today, the lady on the phone told me it would be delivered Monday.

My guess is as good as yours.

*Edit* The UPS tracking system just updated to say it will be rescheduled to Monday. *sigh*

coinb.in - Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet and more! | Donate: 33tht1bKDgZVxb39MnZsWa8oxHXHvUYE4G
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 05:50:48 PM

Sorry to trouble you again, but do you know how many are in that 1st package?

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:14:45 PM

I suppose it's a bit premature - but I wonder what the price of these will be for the next group buy (Beastly?)...

[EDIT] assuming OC will go again Smiley

donations not accepted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: