Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1873 times)
evgeshti

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

If even bitcoin disappears, which I wildly doubt, then all other crypto currencies will survive some crisis falls and stay afloat. The main part of the alt is created on the basis of Ether, so I do not see the point of even exaggerating about the disappearance of the cryptocurrency if BTC disappears))

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Fakhri1907

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

I don't know how to say this. Bitcoin is the first cryoptocurrency, and no one knows what will happen in the future with cryptocurrency, will cryptocurrency still exist or not. And we don't know will there will be a new coin that can dominate the market or not. So for now, our job is to make sure that people doesn't hate cryptocurrency or bitcoin so that bitcoin still can exist for a long time
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

I think that bitcoin will not die. The more days the more bitcoin users are, the more they grow. Another case if there is no user. Although that happens, there are still many crypto currencies that become his successor.
There's no way that Bitcoin will die. I agree with that the more users of Bitcoin, the more supporter it gathers. This is one of the reasons why why bitcoin is becoming powerful. But if ever that Bitcoin die, there will be other cryptocurrencies stay.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

If even bitcoin disappears, which I wildly doubt, then all other crypto currencies will survive some crisis falls and stay afloat. The main part of the alt is created on the basis of Ether, so I do not see the point of even exaggerating about the disappearance of the cryptocurrency if BTC disappears))

Well, i think that is impossible that bitcoin will die. if this will happen soon i think everyone will gone too if circumstances that eliminates all cryptocurrency world wide but if the value of bitcoin will become zero then it replaces another cryptocurrency having a strongest one the competes the price of previous coin.
CryptoNick23

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

This is partly true. Many may die, but most will survive.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:43:57 AM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
we all know that the bitcoin is the most #1 coin in the market among other altcoins, maybe if bitcoin die's the other popular coins next to bitcoin will claim the #1 spot in the market.
I don't think that if bitcoin die all the coins are still alive? bitcoin is a depiction of the success of all cryptocurrencies, You can see some time ago when the entire cryptocurrency market has fallen in price because of bad news about bitcoin. bitcoin has full effect over whole cryptocurrency but I don't think bitcoin will die? bitcoin is a technology of the future will certainly continue to grow and have a lot
neo444

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

Don't worry others cryptocurrency like dogecoin and ethereum can take the place of bitcoin if he die
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

I don't think BTC will die in the future because if you will know how BTC started and survived you will still believe in the power of BTC. Other cryptocurrencies will also rise and grow because of their potential in the market.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

for now..it is impossible bitcoin will die...bitcoin have so many investors meaning if there is investors, there is demands and this investors knows very well the ups and downs of btc..although there are times that you felt discourage when there is dropping but the hope for price increase is still present

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

bitcoin is not the only one cryptocurrencies in this world. i think if bitcoin will die there are one altcoin who stand up in platform who replace bitcoin in its position and we hope to be finalize before did happen.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

bitcoin is not the only one cryptocurrencies in this world. i think if bitcoin will die there are one altcoin who stand up in platform who replace bitcoin in its position and we hope to be finalize before did happen.

What people are going to invest in that altcoin? The same people that would have lost all their money in bitcoin?
Cofee mix

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

I think if bitcoin die or failed may coin others are not going to die might even instead I think if bitcoin die there will probably be other coins will mengantikan bitcoin, according to me that will mengantikan bitcoin if bitcoin death is Etherium because Etherium is coin both good after bitcoin.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

we don't have same opinion.
I think many other good cryptocurrencies with a good speed of transactions and lower fees can replace bitcoin one day.
As long as internet alive, crypto will live
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

we don't have same opinion.
I think many other good cryptocurrencies with a good speed of transactions and lower fees can replace bitcoin one day.
As long as internet alive, crypto will live

Right. Many alts have specific uses and some don't even share btc's platform. Bitcoin will still be ahead in a year or two but alts will also make their presence felt. And if people become more aware of the crypto market, it will be more diversified than today with support and adoption being spread widely among other alts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

The thing is, alt coins are called alt coins for a reason and not son-of-bitcoins. If bitcoins die, it doesn't mean the alt coins and etherium will die because they are not connected. Bitcoins will be out-played by other competitive coins and a new system of cryptocurrency will rise, probably a better one too.

Ilegendph

Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

I think it will not happen ethereum also has its own power does not depend on Bitcoin even other cryptocurrency has its own price which is not pegged to Bitcoin price therefore if indeed someday Bitcoin will die then I am sure etherium who will replace the current position Bitcoin be king of all altcoin
I also think the same way, come to think of it. Bitcoin dominance right now is the fact that it is the oldest and most trusted crpytocurrency worldwide but its function is somehow outdated and problems are still rising. On the other hand, altcoins like ethereum is more functional than bitcoin and starting to gain fame. So by this statement, I believe that someday, ethereum would be more in demand in bitcoin specially if local exchanges would accept ethereum for their local currency.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Allan004

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

I do not know that BTC will die. but if that happens. maybe the cryptocurrencies will not be lost. Because of this I know cryptocurrencies are also used by other coin. but the bitcion is less likely never die
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

I think it will not happen ethereum also has its own power does not depend on Bitcoin even other cryptocurrency has its own price which is not pegged to Bitcoin price therefore if indeed someday Bitcoin will die then I am sure etherium who will replace the current position Bitcoin be king of all altcoin
I also think the same way, come to think of it. Bitcoin dominance right now is the fact that it is the oldest and most trusted crpytocurrency worldwide but its function is somehow outdated and problems are still rising. On the other hand, altcoins like ethereum is more functional than bitcoin and starting to gain fame. So by this statement, I believe that someday, ethereum would be more in demand in bitcoin specially if local exchanges would accept ethereum for their local currency.

Also if I may add, there are so much great projects for alts out there that are starting to get popularized. We can see as bitcoin as mother of all these coins but I can say that alts is not bad on its own too because they have benefits that are going to their consumers.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

Problem arises since many users added every now and then, transactions were hard to handle due to this bulk users, as corrections and segwits can help to improve it service.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

if bitcoin dies, chances are 85% crypto will die. because bitcoin is the main one of all altcoin. bitcoin also has the most popular and everyone is very confident in bitcoin.
if ethereum I believe it can to replace bitcoin, but it takes a long process to compensate for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: