Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive.  (Read 1872 times)
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

In our history all currencies have risen and fallen and new ones take their place, If Bitcoin were to die off then another coin or coins would take its place as the top dog in the crypto space. The only thing that has endured as a store of value throughout history is Gold.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

I don't think so. Well, bitcoin can hardly die.Bitcoin is dominating other coins today because it came before others, if bitcoin should crash or die today Cryptocurrency will still exist
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

That's not true. But it is clear that bitcoin is showing its influence and importance in the crypto world. Bitcoin will not die, but with the word "if" that happens, it seems a huge loss will bring enormous effects from value. Maybe altcoin like ETH or XMR will replace the new leader role in the crypto market.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

I believe bitcoin plays a big part of the crypto world as is the most popular of all. If bitcoin ever to die it will definitely affects the crypto world big time but I think other cryptocurrencies will not die along with bitcoin. It will either some new coin will take over bitcoins throne and rule over crypto world.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

It is very difficult to give an argument about this topic. Because I and everyone here cannot provide certainty for bitcoin can survive and whether bitcoin can die. Moreover, to replace the position bitcoin with other altcoins, it will be very difficult. During this time people and investors interested in crypto the main reason is that of the bitcoin. Bitcoin here also becomes the parent and pioneer for the path altcoins, so if the bitcoin dies, I think altcoins will also die because there is no longer a guide and reference for altcoins running.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

I think bitcoin will never die if many people still interest with bitcoin, and for Ethereum overtake bitcoin to be no 1 ,i think is impossible because bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency and will like that until many years again.
bitcoin will never die because bitcoin is very strong now a days .
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

Most of the top 100 marketcap coins are more useable than Bitcoin and I'd love see a flippening happen so that it drives people's attention in the rest of the coins rather than just Bitcoin. I own alts and I love my alts. But I agree all this crypto currency fails if bitcoin dies.
Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
Even if that happened, cryptocurrencies would not disappear. There are many interesting altcoins which are also fast and similar to Bitcoin e.g. Litecoin. However, I have to agree that the death of Bitcoin could cause some problems but certainly it wouldn't have any impact on people's will to use cryptocurrencies.
CarlosWhite

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

Altcoins is just a child of bitcoin and if bitcoin dies then another altcoins will take over as a top crypo and I think that is ethereum network
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

ethereum is good but no ethereum is not our hero and bitcoin is going to die but not today , not this night . At the and of the day a hero will show up without fees .
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

It's far from reality that bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will be always be alive and never die, if internet permits as well. Both bitcoin and ethereum are both good investments, they serves different function in crypto currency so their are no arguments to compare them at all. It doesn't matter who is on top as long as they can serve good to us crypto enthusiasts that's all matters.

CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

I think Ethereum, Litecoin, and other promising coins can take it's place.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

I don't think so. if bitcoin dies-then Ethereum will remain-which has a completely different platform. and altcoins will remain
Weeko

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

But, I don't think so.

Until this year I thought so, but now more coins become independent, which shows the movements of the graphs are unlike the typical market. And I'm sure that they can exist without bitcoin.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

But, I don't think so.

Until this year I thought so, but now more coins become independent, which shows the movements of the graphs are unlike the typical market. And I'm sure that they can exist without bitcoin.
yeah, I do not know. it can be said that bitcoin has a great influence in the world of crypto. and maybe bitcoin can be said to be the heart of crypto. but there may be better coins that can cover that up. such as ETH, and many more such coins.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

But, I don't think so.

If BTC dies, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
Yes, I agree. If Bitcoin dies there must be other coins too die and nothing strongholds. Bitcoin is the King of all coins. So if the King just died, surely his men also died. Bitcoin is the benchmark of all coins in order to survive to this day. So if someday Bitcoin really die, I'm sure Cryptocurrency World will also follow death.
SellBuyAcc

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

I guess some coins are independent now, they were not so much dependent on the high and low rate of btc and so  eth is not impossible to be on top.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:02:45 AM

No more crypto alive? Says who.
Don't I'm not expecting Bitcoin's death but other crypto will definitely succeed it if it happen. Though of depends on what sweeps Bitcoin, of its what doesn't affect them or what they can also withstand. Fine,they will strive/survive.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

Literary speaking i dont think that cryptocurrency world will end if bitcoins flag goes down or gets destroyed,cryptocurrency is not circulting over bitcoins only there are alot of new big potential coins out there and one of them can replace bitcoins in future if it indeed go down.Most likely one coin on the top 10 can replace bitcoins on the chart if bitcoins are gone

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

Perhaps we should agree with the opinion that today crypto currencies do not depend so much on bitcoin and if bitcoin "dies", then another altcoin, such as ethereum, can replace it, which will replace Bitcoin's current position as king of all altcoins. It should also be noted that "death" of Bitcoin could cause some problems but surely it would not have any impact on people's will to use cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: