Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:36:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nyc77

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:17:32 AM

Could someone please get a camera and confront Ken like this:
http://www.coindesk.com/watch-man-confront-ceo-mt-gox-missing-bitcoins/

Same with Ukyo. Thank you.

mainline

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:53:12 AM

I work for the government ... They are scared shitless of it for reasons we all know as seasoned bitcoiners. ...

Ready for more seasoning?

http://s10.postimg.org/vh48j3t95/ready.jpg
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:17:06 PM

Ken already told me they aren't mine anymore, months ago..
I have come to terms with that, and using his private messages as part of my legal attack.  Smiley
Ken may think all is quiet on his doorstep right now, but there are a lot of busy people gathering information on him and looking at his assets.
No wonder you sounded so "intimidated' during your interview with him.. he's probably you're uncle.  Did he touch you in bad places?  There are people who can help you.

Revenge will be sweet, fellas.  I suggest you all take the steps and don't wait for me to do it all.

Revenge? VE you said you are not doing anything illegal? But what is this 'Revenge' you talk about? To report someone to the authorities as an act of revenge is illegal especially when your complaint has no grounds. You are trying to get a businessman locked up, and his family locked up, out of a personal vendetta. I can assure you that is illegal and has serious implications for you.

You are also smearing Ken here by calling him a paedophile. Do you have any idea of the seriousness of that also? You have launched an official legal complaint against a man and then you go onto an open forum bragging about the evidence for the case and calling the possible future defendant a paedophile? Your stupidity is beyond comprehension.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:18:33 PM

I don't even care if I get money back, I just want to see him go down for this, and his whole family.

pankkake: you are an inspiration.  If only we had listened to you from the start..

Here again you confirm that you are acting out of revenge and getting your money back (if you have even lost any) is not your priority.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:23:10 PM

I've already talked to Missouri police about this too.  And the embassy.  

Another part of your vendetta. What possible relevance does this have to any Embassy? The Belize Embassy? Another attempt to smear this business and it's CEO.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:29:34 PM

Ken already told me they aren't mine anymore, months ago..
I have come to terms with that, and using his private messages as part of my legal attack.  Smiley
Ken may think all is quiet on his doorstep right now, but there are a lot of busy people gathering information on him and looking at his assets.
No wonder you sounded so "intimidated' during your interview with him.. he's probably you're uncle.  Did he touch you in bad places?  There are people who can help you.

Revenge will be sweet, fellas.  I suggest you all take the steps and don't wait for me to do it all.

Revenge? VE you said you are not doing anything illegal? But what is this 'Revenge' you talk about? To report someone to the authorities as an act of revenge is illegal especially when your complaint has no grounds. You are trying to get a businessman locked up, and his family locked up, out of a personal vendetta. I can assure you that is illegal and has serious implications for you.

You are also smearing Ken here by calling him a paedophile. Do you have any idea of the seriousness of that also? You have launched an official legal complaint against a man and then you go onto an open forum bragging about the evidence for the case and calling the possible future defendant a paedophile? Your stupidity is beyond comprehension.

No grounds?  This is Activemining, of course I have grounds.  Are you trying to convince me to stop?  Because I won't..

Actually, convincing me to stop is only fueling me more.  Getting this criminal operation shut down will ensure that you won't see your money either -- that is icing on the cake.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:30:23 PM

What I would have given to be in Ukyo's shoes!  I would have kept every BTC and then laughed in Kens face "Go ahead, destroy my worthless shares!".  Ukyo is my idol, actually..

So this scammer Ukyo who has taken/mislaid/stolen or lost over 6000 BTC from the community is your idol? Yet you are reporting Ken for being a few months late with his chip run and for having shares untradeable (due to Bitfunder being closed because Ukyo scammed all the coins away) but you see no probl;em with what Ukyo has done?

This doesn't add up. All of your efforts are born of a personal vendetta against Ken who you have known privately for around 6months.  Justice is not even on your radar.

Ukyo is your IDOL? One of the biggest scammers in the entire BTC world who has stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars. Just wow.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:31:53 PM

Ukyo is my idol for the reason I mentioned, not yours.

EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:32:01 PM

Nothing illegal about reporting a scammer, having his assets seized, and getting him and his accomplices locked up.

I guess Ken could file a complaint against VE.  I understand that's a bit difficult to do from prison, but it's doable.
You should start quietly collecting evidence against VE right nao, instead of showing him your hand.

Your Friend and Colleague,
 ~The Other Interweb Lawyer
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:35:20 PM

Are you trying to convince me to stop?  Because I won't..

This investigation is outwith your control you imbecile. Do you think you can call the MO Authorities and call it all off? If you could you should consider it because the ammount of evidence against you is overwhelming while everything you claim Ken has done is purely circumstantial and in all likelihood false.

You have threatened to kill and harm Ken.
You threatened to shoot him.
You offered 9mm ammo for sale on this site.
You threatened his female relative and claimed you were going to visit her workplace.
You stated you were going to visit Ken and said you hope he can 'dodge a bullet'.
You have openly stated this entire case is a revenge case and that you are not interested in the money (you apparently lost).
You have publicly backed the biggest scammer in the industry.

I'm afraid this is looking very bad for you.

End of conversation. I'm not wasting any more of my time on scum like you.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:38:26 PM

No grounds?  This is Activemining, of course I have grounds.  Are you trying to convince me to stop?  Because I won't..

Actually, convincing me to stop is only fueling me more.  Getting this criminal operation shut down will ensure that you won't see your money either -- that is icing on the cake.

This is pure Gold for Ken's defence team.

You are on a campaign of revenge. You are trying to close down a legitimate American business because of your personal hatred of the CEO and of me. You also want to harm my financial position.

You are a low-life criminal and your threats do not intimidate me.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:39:46 PM

Are you trying to convince me to stop?  Because I won't..

This investigation is outwith your control you imbecile. Do you think you can call the MO Authorities and call it all off? If you could you should consider it because the ammount of evidence against you is overwhelming while everything you claim Ken has done is purely circumstantial and in all likelihood false.

You have threatened to kill and harm Ken.
You threatened to shoot him.
You offered 9mm ammo for sale on this site.
You threatened his female relative and claimed you were going to visit her workplace.
You stated you were going to visit Ken and said you hope he can 'dodge a bullet'.
You have openly stated this entire case is a revenge case and that you are not interested in the money (you apparently lost).
You have publicly backed the biggest scammer in the industry.

I'm afraid this is looking very bad for you.

End of conversation. I'm not wasting any more of my time on scum like you.

I only skimmed through your post.. that is way too much trouble to read all of that.
Again, I will tell you straight out -- you will not convince me to stop.  When I want something I get it done.  Simple as that.

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:41:50 PM

This is pure Gold for Ken's defence team.

You are on a campaign of revenge. You are trying to close down a legitimate American business because of your personal hatred of the CEO and of me. You also want to harm my financial position.

You are a low-life criminal and your threats do not intimidate me.

blah blah blah.  You cannot convince me to stop.  Why do I need to keep telling you this?  I will take this to the very end.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:43:17 PM

When I want something I get it done.  Simple as that.

So that means your death threats against Ken were serious. Very very serious. I'm glad you didn't in the end visit Springfield to try to carry out your threats. Can you tell me if your death threat is now withdrawn as you are asking the law to investigate - or does Ken still need to fear for his life from you everyday he arrives at or leaves his place of work?
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:43:51 PM

When I want something I get it done.  Simple as that.

So that means your death threats against Ken were serious. Very very serious. I'm glad you didn't in the end visit Springfield to try to carry out your threats. Can you tell me if your death threat is now withdrawn as you are asking the law to investigate - or does Ken still need to fear for his life from you?

*yawn*.  are you still talking?  wow..

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:45:01 PM

This is extremely serious for you. I would advise you not to try to belittle the situation as it's far bigger than this thread now.

Has your death threat been withdrawn yes or no?
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:45:56 PM

anyways, as minerpart spams this thread with shit I'm supposed to care about, I'm looking forward to watching this company crumble to the ground.  Burn baby, burn.   Cheesy

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:47:58 PM

Now before someone thinks I'm threatening to burn kens house down, no.. I'm just posting a picture of what Activemining looks like right now  Cheesy

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:48:57 PM

anyways, as minerpart spams this thread with shit I'm supposed to care about, I'm looking forward to watching this company crumble to the ground.  Burn baby, burn.   Cheesy

Again, your sole intention is to destroy this company. I warned you several times that stating that was your sole intention was unwise, but you have again said your motive is to destroy this legitimate business.

That's all I needed from you. Thanks for the repeated confirmation.
EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:49:49 PM

This is extremely serious for you. I would advise you not to try to belittle the situation as it's far bigger than this thread now.

Has your death threat been withdrawn yes or no?

Shit just got serious...

http://s27.postimg.org/g0ag460b7/yotsubato_149435.jpg

Again Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: