Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:24:39 AM

scammer tag added..  i suggest everyone else does the same

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keepinithamsta

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:33:48 AM

Where is all the money coming from anyways?  It's like the bottomless bag of endless money that turns from just enough money for a single NRE on what is essentially an ASIC cloned from an FPGA to both a 55nm and 28nm fully custom chip.

Anyways, too late for Ken to run now that he's being watched.
EduardoDeCastro

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:05:34 AM

Where is all the money coming from anyways?  It's like the bottomless bag of endless money that turns from just enough money for a single NRE on what is essentially an ASIC cloned from an FPGA to both a 55nm and 28nm fully custom chip.

Anyways, too late for Ken to run now that he's being watched.

We can't say if Ken's being investigated.  Ken said that he was contacted by [...], that's about it.
This could be nothing more than Ken stalling for time.  Can't keep pressing him about trading if he's under investigation, can you?  It's out of his hands...

If ActM is really being investigated, this is pretty much it for your shares/Active Mining.  
Ken played this crudely, artlessly, but he got the job done.
He got some serious coin.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:37:00 AM

No scammer tags anymore. Probably because half of DefaultTrust and/or forum treasurers deserve it.

Use the web of trust and do not use DefaultTrust.

And for the future, do not trust people who did not do:
1. Identify yourself to the community. This means, at the very least, creating a WOT account.

2. After completing step 1 spend at the very least six months learning.

How does WOT actually confirm ones identity? All I can see is that its a tool you use while browsing to rate sites safe or not to help other see if a site is safe or not. I've been curious about it but I just don't see how it gains any trust between 2 unknown parties.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:28:11 AM

I await the next update on Wednesday.

Just my thoughts:

MSD doesn't sound good.

Prediction about scams & planned failure. Seems to be coming true, hope not.

Not a fan of this new moderated thread, smells of denial and pipe dreams. It's definitely going to get out of hand with pipe dreams passed left in right, only compounding the issues here.

Thanks for the update Ken.

I personally think the quicker you let people who want to pull out of the company the quicker this MSD situation goes away. Basically shares have been paid for, then taken away sort to speak. People don't have access to them, if they could have dumped them in December this situation would not have happened. It was inevitable, hopefully Ken's confidence in the situation (posted in the moderated thread) pays off.

Looking forward to April.

See ya in 7 days.
Subcide

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:59:49 AM

"I am hoping to get shareholders shares transferred ASAP and get full trading up and running."

Ken, you said "ASAP" 14 days ago.  Did problems arise?  If so, what were they, and what timescale are you working on?  Will we be trading by Monday?
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:01:44 AM

Just my thoughts:

MSD doesn't sound good.

Not a fan of this new moderated thread, smells of denial and pipe dreams. It's definitely going to get out of hand with pipe dreams passed left in right, only compounding the issues here.

I personally think the quicker you let people who want to pull out of the company the quicker this MSD situation goes away. Basically shares have been paid for, then taken away sort to speak. People don't have access to them, if they could have dumped them in December this situation would not have happened. It was inevitable, hopefully Ken's confidence in the situation (posted in the moderated thread) pays off.

See ya in 7 days.

This is not a new thread, it has always been self moderated - just not enough so. It shouldn't be open to paid-trolls. (and there are paid trolls here)

MSD doesn't have jurisdiction

You get concrete dates for chip production and wafer numbers and you say "scams & planned failure seems to be coming true" - wtf are you smoking?

Shares have not been taken away at all. Not one little bit. They are still yours.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:21:52 AM

Shares have not been taken away at all. Not one little bit. They are still yours.

Our shares are being blocked.

If someone blocked my entire house, they are denying my right to economic participation and have effectively killed it's value and use.

hsddbtc

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:23:48 AM

Where to buy the stock? Angry
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:26:12 AM

Just my thoughts:

MSD doesn't sound good.

See ya in 7 days.

This is not a new thread, it has always been self moderated - just not enough so. It shouldn't be open to paid-trolls. (and there are paid trolls here)

MSD doesn't have jurisdiction

You get concrete dates for chip production and wafer numbers and you say "scams & planned failure seems to be coming true" - wtf are you smoking?

So where are my dividends if I still have the shares? whose name are the shares registered to AMC-tender or my username. Ken has entered the final stages of teh scam, he even suckered me in to buying more shares when he sold 'ukyos' on CT with any luck I will be able to dump most of those without much of a loss but the rest of my shares with AMC-tender are obviously gone now.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:36:24 AM

he even suckered me in to buying more shares when he sold 'ukyos' on CT

I actually feel for you, Ken only started to dump those at 0.0005 once he got the letter from the securities division. The timing adds up quite well and explains the real reason.

Notice how we are not allowed to have our shares back because of the investigation? Well that means that it's likely Ken will disable the CT account soon, because if we can't use our old shares because of investigation I'm 100% sure we'll not be allowed to trade at all. So if you hold those shares for too long they are likely to be locked down without warning.

Hopefully you didn't buy too much, because now any price is too much. The dividend account will go towards lawyer fees.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:52:14 AM

Our shares are being blocked.

If someone blocked my entire house, they are denying my right to economic participation and have effectively killed it's value and use.

Your shares are not currently publicly tradable... careful on the terminology.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:58:02 AM

Great... so Ken put all the money into developing and producing ASIC's and then someone is smart enough to report VMC to the authorities? For revenge? Since i dont see that killing the company will get a reasonable amount of bitcoins back to shareholders.
I wish people could control their fear at least so far that they could make decisions that look like the best financially outcome. I dont see that coming from VMC having to refund all customers and spreading satoshis for his shareholders while stopping operations.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:59:32 AM

Great... so Ken put all the money into developing and producing ASIC's and then someone is smart enough to report VMC to the authorities? For revenge? Since i dont see that killing the company will get a reasonable amount of bitcoins back to shareholders.
I wish people could control their fear at least so far that they could make decisions that look like the best financially outcome. I dont see that coming from VMC having to refund all customers and spreading satoshis for his shareholders while stopping operations.

If Ken hadn't of repeatedly lied time and time again over many months none of these complaints would have been filed. He brought this on himself through his own incompetence.

There is also no proof Ken has paid for anything.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:02:02 AM

This....

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:18:46 AM

I agree that we should not report to authorities and run to big daddy. I believe the only people reporting Ken are the competitors to try us shut down.

No reasonable person invested would stab himself in the back by reporting, unless they are not reasonable and in fact mentally deficient.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 12:13:23 PM

I agree that we should not report to authorities and run to big daddy. I believe the only people reporting Ken are the competitors to try us shut down.

No reasonable person invested would stab himself in the back by reporting, unless they are not reasonable and in fact mentally deficient.

Which I'd suggest most of the people posting in this thread are... mentally deficient that is.

mainline

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:21:09 PM

Which I'd suggest most of the people posting in this thread are... mentally deficient that is.

Vinny, didn't you say you were conned out of *ANOTHER* 10 BTC when ken was recently dumping shares?
How's that bit of mental surplus working? Cheesy
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 12:30:53 PM

fine thanks, I did the maths...

VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 01:09:54 PM

fine thanks, I did the maths...

Risk = 50%
Reward = 500%

Is it a good high risk investment? Well, if I invested in 10 companies with the same risk/reward, the 100BTC I invest with each will return 250BTC - so yes, it's worth the risk.

Of course if you are investing money you don't have, and basing all of your decision on uncontrolled panic and fear, then the investment could be anything from the holy grail of life, to a bubbling pit of firey hell on earth.

Most people here are more "Bipolar" than "Investor"

Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: