Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:49:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4145 times)
Masha777

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.

you never need to sell the currency when it first falls, good currencies are always growing, and sometimes even a few times !!!
vivuta107

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

Do not panic too much for falling crypto prices, keep patience and hold the crypto coins you have, the market will definitely change and the price will definitely improve again.
nikkymama

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Yes, no one is perfect,mistakes are bound to happen. The most important thing to take note is that whenever mistakes occur, you have a lesson or two to learn from it and shoild be able to correct ourselves to avoid the same occurrence. In cryptocurrency world, we should be extra careful because there are so many ICOs and we need to take enough time to go through the details and find out more details about it before jumping into it.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

The only words that I'm going to share for those are saying they didn't earn much money through Signature Bounty Campaigns is:
- don't sell your bounty stake tokens when it hit the Crypto Markets right away because giving them the chance to pump will offer us a lot of opportunities.
- don't quit your job (if you have one) because I choose to hold my Crypto Assets because my salary is sufficient on supporting my family's daily basic needs.
- don't rush on day trading if you don't have good experiences and higher capital so that you'll never lose your Crypto Assets.
- Crypto Market is volatile, be sure you enjoy your Crypto Earnings though your hard work. Use it as your reward to self at least 5%-10% of it.

Yes you have a point but not all that you gain tokens from the bounty campaign are worth it to hold because there are coins that first release and in a high price there's a chance that it may suddenly fall.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

The only words that I'm going to share for those are saying they didn't earn much money through Signature Bounty Campaigns is:
- don't sell your bounty stake tokens when it hit the Crypto Markets right away because giving them the chance to pump will offer us a lot of opportunities.
- don't quit your job (if you have one) because I choose to hold my Crypto Assets because my salary is sufficient on supporting my family's daily basic needs.
- don't rush on day trading if you don't have good experiences and higher capital so that you'll never lose your Crypto Assets.
- Crypto Market is volatile, be sure you enjoy your Crypto Earnings though your hard work. Use it as your reward to self at least 5%-10% of it.

I would lik to reiterate this post as I myself follow the same learnings myself.
It is always great to reward yourself a few percentage of your earnings at a time. Enjoy the fuits of your labor.
And never ever quit your job.
I knew of some who did, personal friends and even cousins, I just pray and wish them all the best
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

I'm new to cryptography, I do not have experience, and I do not understand - you say, keep a coin, but its price may fall, and I'll stay without anything, I need experience to understand when it's more profitable to sell a coin.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

I'm new to cryptography, I do not have experience, and I do not understand - you say, keep a coin, but its price may fall, and I'll stay without anything, I need experience to understand when it's more profitable to sell a coin.

Just define several take profit levels and keep you strategy on. For e.g. sell on each +25% level and on around  level 3 you will be with your initial buy amount and some amount in traded asset.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

Just define several take profit levels and keep you strategy on. For e.g. sell on each +25% level and on around  level 3 you will be with your initial buy amount and some amount in traded asset.
This is good advice, I also thought about it, and could not understand how to proceed, now I know! Thank you
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

Determine your investment goals from the beginning, and strive to stick to that goal. And be patient, sometimes we win, sometimes we learn.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

Learn from experience to improve ourselves in terms of investment. all that takes time and also learning to be able to get big enough results. nothing is instant here. all there is a time
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Handling our greed is the most important function of any trader.  Don't let your greed take hold of you, rather use your greed to your advantage . Let it take you to the land where only the brave can thread!

MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

Do not regret your decision, even the most powerful investors make mistakes. Learn from mistakes and be prepared, tomorrow the market is still there.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

never panic in any situation, for example, when the price drops drastically, hold and do not panic, because the price of the coin in the market will soon come back again. and make sure you are looking for more information, as there are many scams and failures.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

Let go wrong because the life allow. The most important after we go wrong, what can we learn from them? If not, we are forever losers. Be confident on ourself
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

Nobody argues with the fact that some people can make mistakes, but every person has the right to this matter, most people on the forum do not have financial education, and in general many do not have such education, just be more careful and do not believe everyone .
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

I made a lot of mistakes in Crypto and decided to go stupid and make me lose a lot. Buying FcoO Altcoins turns you into prey, frightening you before FUD makes you prey. All your worries, fears, foolish choices will turn you into bloodthirsty animals.
sagna kaka25

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

Take it easy , no metter  you are go up or  go down , just have a patience and you will be rewarded! And always help the needy!
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

The biggest mistake I made was panic selling.
I think everyone can relate to this.
It was actually last november when the market was going through a strange phase.
Bitcoin was being pumped super hard while alts were all crashing like crazy.
Basically, everyone was selling their alts to buy bitcoin.
They were doing this because there were some big name btc forks coming up and everyone wanted to "double" their bitcoin through the forks.
BCH had just pumped hard so people were thinking that the free btc gold they would get would do the same thing.

I had no idea any of this was happening, I just saw red red red.
So I panicked and sold almost all of my alts for a very expensive btc (expensive at that time).
I lost about 60% of my portfolio's value by doing so.

What I learned from this and started incorporating in my trading practices, was to #1 NEVER sell at a loss even if it means holding for months and #2 Research price fluctuations more to buy/sell at optimal times.

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

I would like to share that whenever you participate in a bounty or invest in tokens, always know that you can lose everything. It's not a horror story or a warning. Just even the most successful project can be closed for no reason. So never think "100% option" such a not case in this sphere.
Indeed we should take heart in the gan do invest don't be so hurry hurry so that we don't lose so we and gan are ready and on alert to be ready to accept any consequences gan hopefully we won't lose freely

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

I made a lot of mistakes in Crypto and decided to go stupid and make me lose a lot. Buying FcoO Altcoins turns you into prey, frightening you before FUD makes you prey. All your worries, fears, foolish choices will turn you into bloodthirsty animals.
see your statements I feel very afraid gan to leave the world of krypto let alone to lose everything gan so better start now to be increasingly selective to choose ico will we follow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: