Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term vs. short term investing  (Read 2206 times)
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

if you want to invest better in the long run in order to gain greater profits. so far people who have invested in bitcoin from the year 2016 then they get a very big profit. if investing in the short run does not earn a bigger profit. I hear bitcoin prices will rise further in the future, so better start investing bitcoin from now on.

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

Both are more profitable.
Which you want?
If you want to trade- then there are some steps.

*Choice your coin
*Gather your bitcoin
*Choice exchange wallet
*Finally Choose you Short/Long term trade

I like short term and long term both. Actually Short term trade is more profitable as I thinking.

If you want to invest, then go for long term. Because long term investment so big profitable.

Be hardworker
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

I think it depends on the situation, cryptocurrency is a unique investment, you never get the wealth in a short time, but if you lose the moment then the opportunity is also lost, for example the price of December is more expensive than this month.
luis jean

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

Long term investment is for people who do not have time, they are always busy with their work, anyway we see long-term investment in this market is very positive.due dilution if you have a field of analysis and parsing,
ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

i think long term invest is better.and i prefer long term investig becasue bitcoin crypto cuurency godfather.bitcoin long time transaction and great profit.i think small investing crypto cuurency and trading i am sure better eran money long term.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

It's depend on the situation and your needs. Long term and short term investment are both great but it's depend on the currencies you will choose to invest. Some currencies are good for long term investment and give you huge return to you. But some, are much ideal is short term investment based on the price movement in the market cap and in return its give you a great investment.

In my opinion to you, for accurate knowledge and idea which are better to choose. Try to make own research and study about the terms of investment in cryptos'.
the_CoinFreak

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

I like to go for the long-term investment.
It is not only about making money, but also about commiting to the idea Cryptocurrencies represent.
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:45:09 AM

Day-trading takes a lot of your time strategizing and looking at exchanges. Also looking at the current trends and news. Long term is easier since you're just waiting for the right time but profitability is mostly lesser than day-trading. All in all, it depends on how much time you have in your daily life.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

Day trading will give you a lot of stress and worries if you are not prepared for the worst and you want to earn quickly, then it's not for you. Most of the people here are long term holders of bitcoin and doesn't care if the price goes up and down because there is one long term goal.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
BitNinja2017

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

Long term investing definitely is superior because you can guarantee gains and make the most out of the rise of cryptocurrencies once stability occurs.

I expect 5- 10 years time everyone will use Crypto for money and thats when prices have stabilised so much already.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

I tried to trade in short, but due to lack of necessary experience and successful practice, my investments moved to a long term stage.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
I think you need to have a good investment ability in the short term, and you need to be patient for the long term, both of which are hard to do. But I think long-term investment is better, it can reduce the risk of investment.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long-term investing and also,

This question interests me since the market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you, fellas.
If I personally use both ways. If in a short time the price of coins that I invest has gone up many times from the capital that I spend, of course, I will sell it. But if in a short time the price of the coin that I invest has not gone up, so surely I will hold it for a long term.
jpurusa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

Long term investment is done to make bigger profit. Btc holder will hold for several months ever years and then sell btc for great profit. While short term is used commonly for small amount of profit. Once we have seen profit to be realized, they will soon take profit soon. Decision to Invest long or short term depends mainly on investors.
silent2

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

so, as the market is not stable now, and I do not really want to lose my money, I participate in airdrops and bounty companies, and only when I see the relevance and future prospect of the coin I buy it) is the main thing to analyze everything! With the fall of the market, we are buying, and we are fixing profits with growth.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

Depends on the price of the coin, and also to the wise investing on it, some investors got a big profit in long term, but some are even in short term they get more profit.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

Depending on your needs, you choose how to invest money in the crypto currency, for a long time or not. If this is a permanent income, then you can constantly deal with the exchange when changing course of the crypto will grow. If this is just an investment, then buy at the lowest possible price and wait for growth in the price.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

Depends on the price of the coin, and also to the wise investing on it, some investors got a big profit in long term, but some are even in short term they get more profit.

It is certainly. Additionally, it may depend on the stability of the coins. Some people or investors may be also going to consider the short or long investment depending on the market value. It will also depend on everybody goal when you want to just get the profit, you can do short-term investment, but if you want to get more profit with any kind of risks, you may prefer the long-term investment.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

I think longterm is better. Because daily trading is only suitable to those who have enough time to visit the market everyday.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

It is certainly. Additionally, it may depend on the stability of the coins. Some people or investors may be also going to consider the short or long investment depending on the market value. It will also depend on everybody goal when you want to just get the profit, you can do short-term investment, but if you want to get more profit with any kind of risks, you may prefer the long-term investment.
I believe that everything depends on you're patience. If we say short term we cannot really mark a word on that because we cannot really sell during a dumping of the price if the price may rise five years from now and we don't have a patience short term investing may never take place. Same with the long term investment  I believe that it is really depending on our patience, becaus rid we don't have a patience this long term investment may never take place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: